剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
她是在自家后院 但是
She was in her backyard, but still,
你说万一煤气公♥司♥的人
I think, what if the gas guy
走到后院去查煤气表
walked back there to check the meter
或是有小孩为了找球
or some kid looked over the fence,
隔着栅栏望过来呢
looking for his ball.
我肯定会一直担心这些问题
I mean, that's what I'd be thinking.
我希望她有擦防晒乳
Yeah, well, I hope she was wearing sunscreen,
裸体曝晒在阳光下对皮肤不好
because it's a lot of sensitive skin exposed.
或许对你来说 那只是一副躯体
It's probably just a body to you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这是你工作的一部分 不是吗
It's part of your job, isn't it?
触摸并盯着别人的躯体看 所以
Touching and staring at people's bodies, so...
我也不知道 但我觉得
Well, I don't know, I like to think
我还是有做出正常主观评论的能力
I still have some healthy subjectivity.
那你觉得它们如何
What do you think?
跟你见过的成千上万的胸部相比
Compared to the thousands you've seen.
就说吧
Come on.
别逼我♥干♥这种事
Don't make me do this.
你又伤不了我的心
You can't hurt my feelings.
说吧
Bring it.
凯西
Cathy, uh...
你绝对是中上等的
You're...you're well above average.
对我这个年龄的人来说
For my age.
不 跟所有年龄的人相比 相信我
No, for any age, believe me.
相信我 你懂得 我博览群"胸"
Believe me, 'cause, you know, I've seen,
而且 而且你
and...and you have...
你的奶♥子♥皮薄馅多滋味好
Well, you have an awesome rack.
我的奶♥子♥皮薄馅多滋味好吗
I have an awesome rack?
你居然用"奶♥子♥"这词
You say "rack"?
你不是吧
Really?
为什么我觉得我那句话
Why do I feel like that comment
会害我失去医师资格证呢
could cost me my medical license?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
一切顺利的话 你顶多只需要
With any luck, you only have about 18 months
内疚十八个月 幸运的家伙
to feel guilty about it, lucky for you.
我就没那么幸运了
Not so lucky for me.
凯西 我是保罗
Cathy? It's Paul!
如果你正在跟情夫巫山云雨
If you're in the middle of affair sex right now,
可以请你把衣服穿上
could you please put your clothes on
以便我们谈事情呢
so we can talk?
不好意思 我大喊大叫了
Sorry for yelling.
我出于尊重 不想打断你们翻云覆雨
I didn't want to barge in on you and your lover out of respect.
我是很尊重人的
I'm big on respect.
我们应该找本字典
Let's get a dictionary
也让你学学尊重这个词的意思
and look that word up for you.
我没有偷♥情♥ 保罗
I'm not having an affair, Paul.
每个偷♥情♥的人
That's what everybody who has an affair
一开始都是这么说
says in the beginning.
相信我 我根本都不知道
Trust me, I wouldn't even know
怎么展开一段婚外情
how to get an affair started.
你当然知道 就像你当初泡我那样
Sure you would. Same way you got me.
走去那男的面前
Just walk up to some guy,
告诉他 他的牙缝卡了食物
tell him he has food in his teeth,
接下来就顺其自然了
and let the sparks fly.
那个医生究竟是何许人也
So who's this doctor, then?
他是我的皮肤科医生 保罗
He's my dermatologist, Paul.
他只是问候一下
He just was checking in.
上次我看完病后 我一直有些头晕
After he burned some stuff off, I got a little woozy.
那我真的是一头雾水了
Then we need some help figuring this out,
因为我实在是搞不懂
'cause I don't get it.
为什么我不能住在自己家里
I don't get why I'm not living in my own house.
我不懂
I don't get...
我不懂我为什么总是这么口渴
I don't get why I'm so friggin' thirsty all the time.
肯定是后天型的糖尿病
Must be the adult onset diabetes.
喝再多的水 也总是口干舌燥
I can't get enough to drink.
那个就是原因
That's why.
什么
Huh?
每次你从橱柜里拿东西出来
Whenever you get anything out of the cabinet,
总是不随手把门关上
you leave the door open every single time.
我说了无数次 你都只当耳边风
And me asking you to shut them hasn't worked.
的确 为了这些气你或恨你
And it doesn't seem fair to keep getting angry
是有点不合理
or resenting you for it.
但就像亚当从来不捡他的衣服一样
It's like Adam not picking up his clothes,
我浪费了无数时间
and now all those hours adding up to days
用来关橱柜门和捡衣服
that I've spent closing cabinet doors and picking up clothes
我要把那些时间都讨回来
I now desperately want back.
所以你不准住在这里
So that's why.
我尽力说得清楚明白了
That's as clear as I can make it.
我们需要婚姻咨♥询♥治疗
We need therapy.
你认识汤尼吧 在人事处工作那家伙
You know Tony, that guy in HR
和他邮购的老婆吗
with the mail-order bride?
他向我推荐这位医生
He recommends this therapist
这医生拯救了他的婚姻
who helped save his marriage.
婚姻咨♥询♥治疗感觉就很浪费时间
Therapy doesn't sound like a good time to me.
拜托 凯西 这是你欠我的
Oh, come on, Cathy. You owe me this at least.
求你了
Please.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
电♥话♥是你来打 还是我来打
So, uh, you want to call or should I call?
我打 我来打吧
I'll call. Let me call.
今天超热啊 对吧
It's hot today, isn't it?
事实上今天明尼阿波利斯的温度
It's actually three degrees hotter today in Minneapolis
比去年此时高了三度 你们知道为什么吗
than it was one year ago, and you know why?
全球暖化啊 同志们
Global warming, baby!
如果你也买♥♥了一辆油老虎
If you buy one of these gas guzzlers,
那你也是罪魁祸首之一
you're just part of the problem!
你开的"大规模杀伤性武器"不错嘛
Nice weapon of mass destruction you're driving.
把衣服穿上
Put on some clothes!
你可没你想象中的健美潇洒啊
You're not as hot as you think you are.
你说什么 我听不见
What did you say? I can't hear you.
亚当正在整理他的衣柜
Adam's cleaning out his closets.
等他从夏令营回来
He's probably gonna be two inches taller
可能又要长高个五六公分
by the time he gets back from camp.
给
Here.
这些有你想要的吗
You want any of these?
太幼稚了
Too young.
太难看了
Oh! Too ugly.
血汗工厂里的童工的杰作
Made in a sweatshop by Taiwanese infants.
不错嘛 老姐
Nice going, sis.
这看起来还可以
Ooh, these could work.
我的老天
Oh, my God!
我看见老弟的小♥弟♥弟♥了
I saw my brother's penis.
谁来把我戳瞎了算了
Somebody shoot me in the eye.
不会有人看见的 谁在乎啊
God, nobody noticed. Nobody cares.
但是他们可能会看到啊
But they could have.
这附近估计也有上百人吧
I mean, there are, like, a hundred people here.
一般来说 人们都不太关心其他人的事
People don't care that much about other people in general.
如果他们会关心 他们就不会糟蹋
If they did, they wouldn't be destroying
我们共同生活的地球了
the world we all live in.
安德莉亚
Andrea?
你这是在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在走路啊
I'm walking.
还一边吃着薯片
And eating chips?
我一路从家走过来 走饿了
I walked all the way from home and I got hungry.
是你告诉我 不要饿着自己的
You told me not to starve myself.
你好 我是肖恩
Hi, I'm Sean.
虽然我还挺喜欢你的身形
While I generally like your look,
但遗憾的是
you are sadly the product
你只是这财欲横流的社会产物
of a rich and gluttonous society.
人类的贪婪无度将会毁了你
Our excess is killing you.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表