剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
我说 他喜欢就好
Well, good for him, I say.
他就坐在那 盯着水槽傻笑
He'd sit in front of that tank and just smile
就像个弱智
like some retarded kid.
别说"弱智"了
Don't say "Retarded."
别这样 玛琳
Come on, Marlene.
难道你就没想过为自己买♥♥些什么吗
Isn't there anything you've ever wanted to buy for yourself
仅仅是因为想买♥♥
just because?
我没怎么考虑过此事
Never much thought about it, I guess.
你该好好考虑一下
Well, you should.
你知道这有多讽刺吗
And you know what's ironic?
我一直收集着各种剪报上的优♥惠♥券
Here I've been this coupon-cutting saver,
却养了个不愿利用暑假
and yet I've raised a lazy son
去打工的懒儿子
who's never even had a summer job.
有时孩子们就是欠点教训
Sometimes kids just need a swift kick in the pants.
我已经没时间去教训他了
Well, I'm running out of time for kicks in the pants.
在仅剩的日子里 我不想我们每天
And what time we do have, I'd rather not spend screaming
都摔门砸碗 大喊大叫
and slamming doors in each other's faces.
那是什么玩意儿
What the hell is that?
那是我的新车
Gah! It's my RV!
肖恩
Sean!
肖恩 你在这干嘛
Sean, what are you doing here?
回收你的可回收物
Recycling your recycling.
顺便提下 这种塑料制品
Um, by the way, this kind of plastic
不能被降解 我很遗憾
doesn't break down... I'm sorry.
即使你扔垃圾时心存愧疚
Things don't get recycled 'cause you feel guilty
也于事无补
throwing them in the trash.
见鬼了
Oh, my sweet Satan.
这大杀器是你的吗
Is this weapon yours?
是的 我刚买♥♥的
Yeah, I just bought it.
转进一家店 就买♥♥下了
Just walked on to a lot and bought it.
我想做些...
I wanted to do something...
你好吗 汽油婊♥子♥
How you doing, gas whore?
冲动的事 你明不明白...
Impulsive. Do you understand...
你自我感觉很好 对吗 汽油婊♥子♥
You feeling good about yourself, gas whore?
这是我第一次随心所欲地大笔消费
This is the first major purchase that I have made
以前我总是因为看了《消费者指导》
without consulting Consumer Reports
在消费前纠结三个月
for three months beforehand
买♥♥回来又后悔
and then agonizing that I'd made a mistake
事后还会郁闷三个月
for three months afterwards.
等等
Wait a minute.
你为什么会在我家附近呢
Why are you here, in my neighborhood?
你从来没回收过我的可回收物
You've never recycled my recyclables.
是来看我的吗
Did you come here to see me?
还是你需要姐姐的温暖
Are you in need of a sis fix?
我就是来看姐姐了
Oh, so I came to visit my sister,
他妈的去告我呀
so fucking sue me.
放轻松
Oh, relax.
你知道 我很愿意看到...
You know I always love to see...
上帝啊
Ow! Oh, God.
你怎么了
What? What's wrong?
牙齿疼得要命
Oh, my tooth's screwed up.
看来情况很糟
That's not good.
去找我的牙医看看 我来付钱
Go to my dentist. I'll pay for it.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
说真的 肖恩 可能是感染
Seriously, Sean, it could be infected.
肯定是感染
Oh, it's definitely infected.
你该闻闻我嘴里的味道
You should smell what I taste.
真迷人
Sexy.
我确信达芙妮也希望你能去看牙医
I'm sure Daphne wants you to see a dentist.
她才不会在乎 我们分手了
She doesn't care. We broke up.
她总是哭哭啼啼 要我用情专一
She got all weepy on me and wanted to be exclusive.
但这没什么 没事了
But it's cool. It's cool.
我有好几只"备胎"
Got a couple other fish on the line,
只是还不想重新开始
I'm just not ready to throw back.
快去看牙医吧 肖恩
Just go to the dentist, Sean.
不去
No!
这点小病痛可不会让我
I'm not gonna suddenly buy into the system
突然就接受这样的医疗体系
because I'm experiencing some minor discomfort.
等到那些非法移♥民♥不用
When the illegal immigrant
在去看医生
who has to choose between a trip to the doctor
和养活孩子间两难的时候
and feeding her kids can go,
我再考虑这事
I'll think about it.
还是怕去看牙医 对吗
Still scared of the dentist, huh?
我不是害怕 凯西
I'm not scared, Cathy.
我是愤愤不平
I'm righteous and indignant.
行吧 随你怎么说
Fine, whatever you need to tell yourself.
让开点 别挡我开车
Now, just step away from the car.
让我好好享受我的冲动消费
You let me enjoy my frivolous purchase.
没想到你还会开手动档
I didn't know you knew how to drive a stick.
手动?
Stick?
该死
Shit.
会不会开车啊
Learn to drive!
怎么 如今流行来龙虾烧烤店
Hmm, so what, we're taking our appointments
和医生见面了吗
at Cap & Red's lobster grill now, huh?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我买♥♥了新车
I have a new car,
这里停车场比你诊所那里泊车容易多了
and this parking lot is a lot easier to park in than your structure...
而且 还便宜
and cheaper, I might add.
给你来一杯
Let's get you a drink.
这家的霞多丽[香槟]
The house chardonnay...
虽说有点走味 但果香浓郁
it's a little stale but fruity,
你喜欢果味吧
if you're into fruity.
我不能喝 下午还有约
I can't. I have appointments this afternoon.
你感觉如何
Uh, how are you feeling?
有疼痛感吗 食欲正常吗
Any pain? Normal appetite?
饿死了
Starving.
我把你上次血检报告带来了
I brought your latest blood results.
各项指标稳定
Everything looks stable, so...
你这是影响我用餐
You are putting me off my lunch.
是不是还打算掏出听诊器
You gonna whip out your stethoscope
听听我的心跳
and listen to my heart too?
打算来着 不过还是跳过吧
I was gonna, but we can skip it.
咱们能别这么公事公办吗
Can't we be a little less doctor/patient
说点别的
and a little more,
比如 "看见那服务员的刘海没"
"Did you see our server's bangs?"
来吧 聊点趣事吧
I mean, come on, give me something juicy.
今天给谁报噩耗了没
Did you tell anyone they were dying today?
人家哭了没
Did they cry?
这么说有点邪恶 你觉得呢
That's a little dark, don't you think?
抱歉
Sorry.
别人倒霉我就开心
Other people's bad news makes me feel better.
这就叫幸灾乐...
It's called schadenfre...
幸灾乐祸
Schadenfreude.
要不是上周填字游戏卡在这上面
I would never know that word if it didn't totally fuck me
我死也记不住这破词
on the crosswords last week.
真凄凉
Oh, that's so sad.
那可怜的龙虾在水箱里转个身都困难
That poor lobster can hardly turn around in that tank.
反正他早晚都会下油锅
Given that his next destination is a boiling pot of water,
这待遇就不错了
I'd say he's got it pretty good.
不 说真的 前一天你还在海底漫步
No, but seriously, one day, you're crawling around
不把活着当回事
the bottom of the ocean, taking life for granted.
第二天就误入陷阱
The next day you walk into a trap,
然后被关在一个玻璃牢笼里等死
and you find yourself in a tiny glass prison waiting to die.
怎么就这么倒霉
What kind of crappy luck is that?
-服务员 -什么事
- Excuse me! - Yeah?
水箱里那个大龙虾多少钱
How much is the big lobster in the tank.
在你开口之前
And before you say anything,
我出二百美元拿下
I will give you $200 for him,
不过我要活口
but I need him live.
抱歉 我们不让卖♥♥活虾
I'm sorry, but I'm not allowed to sell the lobsters live.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表