剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
she's already approved, you're fucked!
跟她一起喝酒可能很有趣
She might be a lot of fun to drink with,
不过她是个喜怒无常的婊♥子♥
but this chickie is a fickle fucker.
在你们还健康的时候 举杯痛饮吧
So drink to your health while you have it!
坐的士回到你美丽的家
Take a cab home tonight to your beautiful homes!
而我呢 可能要卖♥♥掉我的家
I, on the other hand, probably have to sell my house,
真是太糟了
which really sucks!
你懂吗 黛西死婊♥子♥ 如果我老婆先死
Because if she goes first, Daisy Mcficklebitch,
我想住在她曾经生活的地方
I'm gonna want to be able to live where she lived...
在我们的房♥间里感受她的气息
and still smell her in our room...
看到家具一如她布置的样子
see the furniture the way she arranged it.
在这新年之际 给你们留点事情
It's just a little something for you to think about...
仔细琢磨琢磨...
as you bring in the new year.
失陪了
Now, if you'll just excu--
我得去观看我家那位比赛了
I got to go see a lady about a race.
一
One foot.
二
Two foot.
一
One foot.
二
Two foot.
一
One foot.
二
Two foot.
右脚
Right foot.
一
One foot.
二
Two foot.
今天
Well, today--
今天 我跑了马拉松
Today, I ran a marathon.
是的 没错 我跑了马拉松
That's what I did. I ran a marathon.
新年前夜你做了什么
What did you do on New Year's Eve?
该死 真冷
Damn, it's cold.
你怎么没在你的派对上
Why aren't you at your party?
我想在午夜亲吻的男孩
Well, the guy that I wanted to kiss at midnight
有更酷的事情要做
had something much cooler to do.
酷呢 指的是冷死人
And by cool, I mean freezing.
听着 米雅 我很抱歉
Look, Mia, I'm really sorry.
你的第四百条短♥信♥让我开始相信你
Your 400th text started to convince me.
但是我...
Yeah, but I don't--
求你了 回家吧 那样暖和点
Please just go home and get warm.
我要等我妈妈跑过来
I'm just gonna wait for my mom to show up
之后我就去找你
and then I'll come find you.
我保证
I promise.
好吧
Okay.
如果我没在午夜前赶到
But if it's not before midnight,
求你了 千万别亲其他人
you know, please, please don't kiss anybody else.
你求我吧
I do like it when you beg.
求你了
Please.
行行好
Please?
各种求 跪地求 打滚求
Please? Please? Please? Please?
Straight No Chaser 《Auld Lang Syne》
是老妈
It's mom!
加油 凯西 -好样的 妈
Come on, Cathy! - Yeah, mom!
那是我姐姐
That's my sister!
那是我姐姐
That's my sister!
她要冲过终点了
Crossing the finish line--
太赞了
Totally terrific!
加油 凯西
Come on, Cath!
加油 妈 -你快成功了 宝贝
Come on, mom! - You're almost there, baby!
加油 凯西 -加油 妈
Come on, Cath! - Come on, mom!
贾米森
Jamison!
就差几步了
Just a few more feet!
你快到终点了 -就快到了
You're almost there! - You're almost there!
谢谢
Thank you.
大家都来了
Everybody came.
是啊 不过老爸还没来
Yeah, except dad's not here yet.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表