剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
Tryptophan is a bitch.
不过今天没有火鸡 只是一些油炸面团
Well, no turkey today, just a lot of fried pasta,
而且快要搞定了 那我们还再炸点什么
which we're almost out of, so, uh, all right, what's next, huh?
有了
Oh.
什么
What?
哈哈
Ha ha!
不好意思了 笨蛋 你得下油锅喽
Sorry, sucker. You're going in.
你手里那是什么
What do you got there?
是我们刚收到的保险账单
It's our latest insurance bill.
跟之前的三份没太大差别
It looks a hell of a lot like our last three insurance bills.
让它代表所有的保险单受刑吧
Make it suffer, please, on behalf of all insurance bills.
去死吧 混♥蛋♥
Die, bitch.
我能加入你们吗
Can I play with you guys?
当然 来吧 -快来
Yes, come play with us. - Come play with us.
我再去拿瓶酒 很快就回来
Come on. I will be right back with another bottle.
给你
Here.
尽管吃吧
Be my guest.
这东西太好吃了
These are very good.
可不是
Hell, yes.
我有点事想问你 伙计 -什么事
Let me ask you something, buddy. - What's that?
我看到你今天顺走了几部手♥机♥
I noticed you leaving with some cell phones today.
对 没错 那是送给朋友的小礼物
Oh, yes. Some gifts for some friends.
你可真是个慷慨的朋友啊
Yeah, you're a very generous friend.
还有你送给安德莉亚的那条项链
And that necklace you got for Andrea--
那可是价值不菲啊
wow, that's expensive.
我是说 如果咱俩在买♥♥客思赚得一样多
I mean, if you're making what I'm making at the Max Buy,
你的钱可比我的顶用的多
you're making your dollar go a lot farther than I am.
有什么秘诀吗
What's your secret?
我和另外四个人同住一个两居室的公♥寓♥
I live with four guys in a two-bedroom apartment.
听着 伙计
Buddy, look...
我会把地下室收拾收拾 你可以在那儿住
I'll clean out my basement. You can live there.
但你不能偷东西
You can't be stealing stuff.
你知道的 这会毁了你的前程
You know, you'll screw up your entire future,
更会腐蚀你的灵魂
not to mention corrode your soul.
你是在吓唬我吗 保罗
Are you trying to scare me, Paul?
我可没那么容易害怕 -不是
Because I don't scare easily. - No.
我只是想唤醒你的道德和良知 伙计
I'm trying to reason with your sense of morality, man.
有些人觉得 从一家大公♥司♥
People think, oh, they steal a little bit of stuff
偷点儿东西没什么大不了的
from a big company, it has no effect.
可事情并非如此 -是吗
It does have an effect. - Really?
你知道买♥♥客思购物中心的预算里
Did you know that in Max Buy's budget,
有一项支出是专门为应付
there is a line item that accounts
商品中的百分之三遗失或失窃而准备的吗
for 3% of their merchandise being lost or stolen?
我不过是证明了他们有先见之明
I am proving them right.
人人都喜欢有先见之明
Everybody likes to be right.
如果我请你假装没看见 过分吗
So is it too much if I ask you to look the other way?
那如果我想你也算我一份 过分吗
Is it too much for me to ask to be cut in?
好像我们真需要上百只纸火鸡在房♥里似的
Yeah, like we really need 100 paper turkeys all around the house.
不好意思 我妈妈脑抽了
Sorry my mom's insane.
你少说她的不是
Don't you criticize her.
她有癌症 而她只想让今天值得纪念
She's sick and just wants to make it a special day.
你闹别扭还不是因为你父母
You're just pissy because your parents
不让你请个妓♥女♥来吃饭
won't let you invite a whore to dinner.
你没事儿吧你
What's your problem?
丽贝卡说你把麦凯推到一边
Rebecca says you shoved Myk
还指责他满心就盘算着跟你上♥床♥
and accused him of dying to have sex with you.
我只不过是看你们这种男人不顺眼而已
My problem is guys like you who want to take advantage
一心只想占好姑娘的便宜
of girls who want to be treated right.
你们让我恶心
You make me sick.
信我的 如果他只是想跟你上♥床♥才接近你
Believe me, you're way too annoying to just hang out with
他才受不了遭这份罪
if he wanted to get in your pants.
所以他要么是真心喜欢你 安德莉亚
So it's either he really likes you, Andrea,
要么就是个比你还古怪的家伙
or he's a bigger freak than you are.
你的热菜做得怎么样了 辣妈
How's your hot dish, hot dish?
保罗 往后点儿 这东西真的很烫
Paul, move back. This is really hot.
哇 看起来不错 我能动手来点儿吗
Wow. That looks delicious. Could I have a piece?
你怎么了
What is going on with you?
我能和你做♥爱♥吗
Can I have some sex, please?
拜托 我想和你做♥爱♥
Please can I have some sex?
什么 现在吗
What, now?
对 -屋子里还有人呢
Yeah. - There are people in the house.
我从没在感恩节这天做过爱
I've never had sex on Thanksgiving.
这是个汲取养分的节日 谁说
It's a holiday of imbibing. Who says--
谁说养分只能从食物中来呢
who says that-- that you have to imbibe food?
让我摸摸你吧 感觉太好了
Oh, there's the rub. There it is.
这感觉太好了 -要不我们
There's the rub. - Oh, why don't we--
等就剩我们俩时再重温这种感觉吧
we can--we can revisit this when we're alone.
可你说治疗起作用了
But you said your treatments are working,
你不是觉得好点了吗
and you're feeling better.
我们要瞒着李 记得吗
We don't want Lee to know, remember?
那我们干脆溜到楼上 管他有没人听见
Let's just sneak upstairs. Who cares if anybody hears us?
干吗要偷偷摸摸的 我们该正视欲望
Why hide it? Let's be open about sex.
李就是
Lee is.
天啦 他让我变得饥渴难耐
God, that man makes me so fucking horny.
我也不知道怎么回事
I don't know what it is.
停手
Stop.
别这样 今天过节 就给我点甜头吧
Come on, it's holiday time. Give me a little, tiny piece.
蛋糕好了 开饭了
Cake is done. Dinner's served!
我是说 你这么帅 怎么会得病呢
The thing is, you're too handsome to be sick.
我觉得这个理由非常有说服力
I think that is a valid argument.
我只是不知道该跟谁讲去
I just don't know who to make it to.
巴斯克蛋糕来了
Basque cake.
好了 大家看这儿
Okay, everybody.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving!
你们知道 今天
You know, I was--
饭桌上没有火鸡
I was gonna apologize because there's
我要为此而道歉
no turkey on the table.
但是你们猜怎么着 我越想
But you know what? The more I thought about it,
就越觉得其实我连自己是真喜欢火鸡
you know, the more I realized I don't even know
还是喜欢有火鸡的感觉都分不清
if I really love turkey or just the idea of turkey,
就是觉得有了火鸡 一切都完满了
you know, how it sort of completes the picture
补全了我心中完美感恩节的画面
in my mind of the perfect Thanksgiving.
我很抱歉 肖恩
So I'm sorry, Sean...
不原谅你 -我不该因为火鸡抱怨你
Not forgiven. - For whining about the turkey,
因为 说实话
because, honestly,
我只爱吃火鸡填料 今天格外多
I'm a stuffing girl, and we got a plenty of that.
还有两种不同口味可供选择
We have two different kinds, in fact,
我要吃到得病为止
and I'm gonna eat it until I'm sick.
可我已经得了
Oops too late.
还有谁
So does anyone else have
有什么事要坦白的吗
anything they want to be honest about?
说实话 我希望这个感恩节能做♥爱♥
I honestly want to get laid this Thanksgiving.
我现在正在桌子下抚摸我妻子
I am touching my wife under the table right now.
停下
Stop it.
别胡闹了
Stop it!
我是真被你俩恶心到了
I am honestly disgusted by that,
而且我希望我现在在布伦特家
and I wish I was at Brent's house.
我能说两句吗
May I-- may I say something?
当然 说什么都行
Please. Say anything.
实在不行说俄语也没问题
Say it in Russian if you have to.
说实话 今天能在这里认识新朋友
Today I am honestly very grateful to be here
品尝到这么多看起来一点都不搭的食物
with new friends and with so much food
我非常感激 但是
that doesn't seem to go together, but...
我今天还想听到我的女朋友说
I am--wanted to hear my girlfriend say
她爱我 不过看起来是不可能了
that she loved me today, but that's not going to happen,
那也没关系
and that's okay.
爱你仍是上天给我的恩赐 安德莉亚
Loving you is still a gift to me, Andrea,
即使你不予回应
even if you don't love me back.
而我为这份心动而感恩
And I am very grateful for that feeling.
都赖你
This is your fault.
你这混小子这么颓废
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表