剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
知道 就在车♥库♥里 我扔那的
Yeah. It's--it's in the garage, where I left it.
下次 给我戴上
Next time, put it on...
不许摘
and keep it on...
直到你二十五岁
until you're around 25.
等我一下
Hey, wait up.
我是不是还得跑到你车前
Do I have to walk in front of your car again
你才能看到我啊
to get your attention?
想知道答案吗 我正要去开车呢
Want to find out? I'm going to my car now.
你知道你哪点最吸引人吗
You know what's great about you?
长着一张啦啦队长的脸
You have the face of a cheerleader
态度彪悍得像个大老爷们
and the attitude of a bouncer.
我很喜欢
I like it.
刚做完周六的疗程
Oh, Saturday drug run?
有什么办法能让你对我友善一点
Is there anything in there to make you nicer to me?
这我可没辙
Nothing that potent.
我刚去取重配的药
I'm just picking up refills
给我配药的药剂师还戴着诡异假发
from that pharmacist with the dubious hair plugs.
没想到今天能见到你
Didn't think I'd see you today.
我刚刚给肿瘤科的护士
I was just teaching a meditation class
上了一节冥想课
to the oncology nurses.
她们都紧张兮兮的
They are a tense bunch.
累死我了
It wore me out.
一起吃午饭吧 我饿得要命
You want to get lunch? I'm starving.
你买♥♥单 -我啥时候这么大方了
You're buying. - How very generous of me.
不 我看算了
Hmm. No, I think I'll pass.
我还有事
I have errands to run.
带这么多珠宝干什么
Wow. What's with the jewelry?
你刚抢了一个没品的老太太吗
Did you rob an old lady with questionable taste?
不 只是想处理一点东西
No, I'm just getting rid of a few things.
你可不能带着它们乱跑
Well, hey, you can't take it with you.
是不能 但我能去华盛顿区把它当掉
No, but I can take it to the pawn shop on Washington.
等一下 这儿华盛顿区
Wait. This Washington?
不 不 我该陪你去
No, no, no. I should come with you.
免了 多无聊啊
No, it'll be boring.
我很无聊 我的珠宝随我
I'm bored, and it's my jewelry.
说正经的 我前几天
Seriously, I ran past that place
刚跑过那个地方 相信我
the other day, and trust me.
你经过那的时候不跑不行
Running is the way you should pass it.
让我 我看看带没带防身哨
Let me, um, check that I have my rape whistle.
你们好啊 家长朋友们
Hello, fellow parents.
你们能不能帮我这个准爸爸
Um, I'm wondering if you could help me
解决一个照顾孩子方面的问题
with a little paternal predicament I'm having.
我得用真人测试一下我发明的
I need to do a real-world test-drive
特氏宝贝背带
of my Tolkey Tot Tote.
没错 全方位婴儿保护
That's right-- total baby comfort,
绝对零污染
zero environmental impact.
多带派啊 对吧
Pretty sharp, huh?
看起来就是一团破布
Looks like a bunch of rags.
你说这是破布
Well, you say potato,
我说这是家庭旧物改造
I say repurposed items from my home.
我想在孩子出生 手忙脚乱之前
I just need to try it out on a real baby
先找个别的孩子试试
before my baby's born and things get crazy.
那么 你们有没有人能戴上它
So can one of you just slip this on
把你的小宝贝放里面
and put your little one in it--
这东西♥脏♥死了 我都能看见污渍
That thing is filthy. I can actually see the dirt.
不 哪里脏
Oh, no. No.
明明干净的不得了
It's perfectly clean.
只是还没用强力洗涤液洗过
It just hasn't been pummeled by harsh detergents.
所以
So just...
把你的小家伙塞进去
tuck your little fella in there
摇一摇他 -你没病吧
and give him a bounce. - Are you nuts?
不 现在不是了
No, not anymore.
我猜你们觉得花那么多钱
And I suppose you think spending hundreds of dollars
买♥♥豪华手推车和脑残玩具很正常
on pimped-out strollers and witless toys is sane.
让我告诉你个小秘密
Let me let you in on a little secret.
孩子们一点也不鸟那些玩意
Babies don't give a rat's ass about accessories.
你们只不过是被生产商洗♥脑♥
You're just being manipulated by corporations
才会买♥♥这么一堆破烂
into buying mountains of shit
以求得心理安慰
that makes you feel good.
事实上 你们只是一味追逐物质享受
And the fact is, you're just materialistic gluttons
根本分不清
who don't know the difference
疯狂购物和养儿育女的区别
between shopping and parenting.
你们都该被关禁闭
And you should all be grounded.
五百大洋 这可不是小数目
500 bucks-- that is not chump change.
没见过你这么会讲价的人
I've never seen anyone negotiate like that.
一见钱就不要命了
You--you're an animal.
为什么我现在才发现
Why did I wait so long to discover
当东西这么有趣
the thrill of pawning?
钞票立马到手
I mean, instant cash.
我家里人这下不用担心
Now my guys won't have to worry
我死后怎么处理这堆项链了
about what to do with a bunch of necklaces when I die.
没错
That's right.
用不用我给你当点东西
Got anything you want me to pawn?
我给你当 我特在行
I'll pawn it for you. I'm good at it.
我已经把大部分财产处理掉了
I have already got rid of most of my stuff.
我早就学会了如何
You know, I've learned how to...
与人保持疏离
detach from people
对事物和预期也无执念
and--and things and expectations,
对一切放手 让我感觉...
and letting all of that go just makes me feel...
糟透了
Full of shit?
如释重负
Unburdened.
我怎么一点都不信呢
Ah. Why am I not convinced?
爱信不信
You don't have to be.
我就愿意这么活着
It's just how I like to live.
也想就这么死掉
And it's how I want to die--
轻装前行 无所顾忌
Traveling light, no ties,
勇往直前
nothing holding me back.
现在让我死去都可以
I could go right now.
你已经是癌症第四期了
You're already stage IV.
要我说 急什么呢
I mean, I wouldn't rush it any more--
个人观点
Just my opinion.
你们好 能帮个忙吗
Hey, hey. Can you help me out?
车没油了 能借我几块钱吗
My car's out of gas. Can you spare a few bucks?
无能为力
I'm sorry.
交出钱来
Give me your money.
快点
Come on!
赶紧的 你活的不耐烦了吗
Now! Or you want to fuckin' die?
怎么 想死吗
Huh? You want to die?
我他妈没开玩笑
I'm fuckin' serious.
当然 我知道 我知道
No, I-I know. I know.
只是如果你
It's just that if you--
能感觉到这有多可笑
had any sense of the irony.
我半截身子都入土了 他也是
I'm dying. He's dying.
真的 她可不是说的玩的
Seriously, she's not kidding.
他已经了无牵挂 准备上路了
No, he's all detached. He's ready to go.
你撞上我们俩可真是中彩了
You hit the jackpot with--with the two of us.
两个神经病
You guys are nuts.
你跟他说得很清楚了
Well, I guess you told him.
天啊 他身上有枪吗
Oh, my God. Did he have a gun?
他带了枪
He had a gun.
没事了
No, no, it's okay.
天啊 我们差点挨枪子了吗
Jesus. Did we almost get shot?
他已经走了 你还好吧
He's gone. He's gone. You all right?
还好 我只是...
Yeah, I just--
我得 我得坐下来缓缓
I think I need-- I need to sit down...
再吃点安定
where there's some Valium.
我有个更好的点子
We can do better than that.
我一般不会跟着陌生人到他家里去
I typically don't go into strange guys' apartments.
无视那些尸体就行了
Just ignore the dead bodies.
你还真是轻装上路
No kidding you travel light.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表