剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
《如果还有明天》前情提要
Previously on the Big C...
总共有五千多美元
This is over $5,000.
公♥司♥里有几个伙计在做
I'm sort of a silent partner
一些上不得台面的生意
in this under-the-table thing
我负责给他们打掩护
a couple guys have going at work.
我们的客户用这个付款了
Our client paid us with this.
你的那份
Your cut.
我在做新传♥单♥
I'm making up new flyers.
你最近有看见他吗
Wait, have you seen him, though?
我妈妈担心他担心得要疯了
Because my mom's all freaked out about him.
我想让你做我媳妇
I want you to be my wife.
我们是网友
We met online.
有个癌患子女的聊天室
At a chat room for kids
我们在那认识的
with parents who have cancer.
你得了癌症 -才不是 我是患者的孩子
You have cancer? - No, silly, I'm the kid.
我替你预约了
I made an appointment for you.
我说过我再也不接受任何治疗了
I told you I'm not doing anymore treatment.
好 我不管你了
Fine! You're on your own.
感激不尽
Thank you.
去意大利过圣诞怎么样
How about Italy for christmas?
太棒了 -我们要去意大利了
Yes! - We're going to Italy!
我疯了吗 -深呼吸
Am I crazy? - Deep breath.
疼吗
That hurt?
不疼 你肯定以为我疯了
No. You think I'm crazy.
你是说去罗马过圣诞吗
To go to Rome for Christmas?
不 我觉得再好不过了 玩得开心
No, I think it's terrific. Have a great time.
坐起来 -要是我在那里
Sit up. - What if something
出了什么事呢 -我可不会杞人忧天
happens to me over there? - I wouldn't worry about it.
你很清楚我都癌症晚期了 对吧
You do know I have terminal cancer, right?
你知道吗 我在想你愿不愿意
Oh, you know, I was wondering, would you mind
来和我医学院的学生们谈谈
coming and talking to my med school class?
我喜欢带病人进课堂 让学生们学会
I like to bring patients in and let the kids learn
从病人的角度看问题
what it's all about from your perspective.
你是说 作为特邀嘉宾
You mean, like a special guest star?
没错 -我很荣幸
Yeah, right. - I'd be honored.
很好 前台接待员会跟你细说
Good, good, the gal up front will give you the details.
你有李的消息吗 -谁
Have you heard from Lee? - Who?
李 李·凡伦
Lee. Lee Fallon.
退出试验的那个 -他啊 想起来了
He dropped out of the trial. - Oh, right, right.
没有 你也知道有时候很难保持联♥系♥
No. You know, sometimes it's hard to keep track.
我没有他的消息
No, I haven't heard from him.
我知道今天才18号♥
Now, I know it's only the 18th,
但是如果我们不提前拆礼物
but we either open our presents early...
就得当着运输安♥全♥局♥官员的面拆了
or we get forced to open them in front of the tsa agents,
那圣诞可就不怎么快乐了
which is not a very merry Christmas.
《局外人》
The outsiders?
S.E.Hinton作品 讲述一群处在社会底层的白人穷孩子的辛酸成长经历
我要这玩意干嘛
What am I supposed to do with this?
你可以读一读
Well, you could read it.
或者你可以拿它当锤子 黑猩猩都这么做
Or you could use it to pound things, like a chimpanzee.
伙计 这可是青少年文学经典
Dude, that is a teenage classic.
你居然还不稀罕
I mean, are you kidding me?
旁尼博尔 悭吝鬼 苏达波普[书中角色]
Ponyboy? Two-bit? Sodapop?
我一定要带这本书上飞机
I am definitely taking this on the plane.
这些是给谁的
Uh, so who are those for?
给肖恩舅舅的
Oh, these are for Uncle Sean.
等他回来就给他
For when he gets back.
圣诞节是他最爱的节日之一
Christmas is one of his favorite holidays.
小时候 他会把我的礼物拆了
As a kid, he'd unwrap my presents
然后随便在家找样东西 照样包起来
and then he would rewrap something from around the house
写上我的名字放在圣诞树下
and put it back under the tree with my name on it.
门把手之类的
Like a doorknob.
或者电源延长线
Or an extension cord.
我下了点功夫
Okay, I have been doing some research,
在鲜花广场那里找到个绝佳的餐馆
and I found the most amazing place off the campo de'fiori.
奥莫多餐厅
Al moro.
百年老字号♥
They apparently have a historic...
以风味意大利面闻名
Pasta de carbonara.
我们会大饱口福的 小子
We are going to eat like emperors, man.
要我说 儿子 别忘了
And if I were you, buddy, I would definitely
穿条松紧带裤子去
pack a pair of pants that has an elastic waistband.
我就是这么做的
Because I am.
亚当 你在做什么
Adam... What are you doing?
练习
Training.
我听说 在意大利连婴儿都会喝酒
You know, I heard even, like, the babies drink wine in Italy.
是吗 你还没到意大利呢
Mm, well, you're not in Italy.
一个设计公文包
A design portfolio!
天啊 真好看
Oh, my God! It's nice!
谢谢你们
Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. J!
如果你要去时尚学院
Well, if you're going to fashion school,
没有时尚公文包怎么行
you have to have a fashionable portfolio.
我真希望你能跟我们走
I wish you would come with us.
我不想留你一个人孤零零过圣诞
I hate the idea of you being here alone.
我不会孤单一人的
I won't be alone.
我要和我未婚夫一起过圣诞
I'm spending Christmas with my fiance.
天啊 我爱死这个叫法了
Oh, God, I love saying that!
未婚夫 未婚夫 未婚夫
Fiance, fiance, fiance.
我真希望有人送我个呕吐袋
I hope my next gift is a barf bag.
李 我是凯西
Lee, it's Cathy.
我很清楚我们还在冷战
I'm pretty sure we're still not speaking,
我只是想告诉你 多亏了你
But I just wanted you to know that thanks to you,
我刚喝了一瓶香醇的巴罗洛葡萄酒
I just had a fantastic barolo.
还有圣诞快乐
And Merry Christmas.
我 你要是回我电♥话♥ 我就送你礼物
I...I have a gift for you, if you ever call me back.
听起来真像贿赂 是不是
Well, that just sounded like a bribe, didn't it?
我在想你
Ah...I'm thinking of you.
现在改主意还不晚
Not too late to change your mind.
完全可以给你搞到张便宜机票及时登机
I bet we could get you a cheap last-minute ticket.
你可以和我们一起去 -没兴趣
You could come with us. - I'm good.
那是你的婚纱吗
Is that your wedding dress?
如果你又打算长篇大论
If you're gonna launch into another
劝我别嫁给麦凯 还是免了吧
"Don't marry myk" speech, save it.
不 安德莉亚 我不是不赞成
No, Andrea, it's not that I don't think
你嫁给麦凯 只是我 我
you should marry Myk, I just--I...
我不明白为什么这么着急
I don't understand what the big rush is.
你要应付的事情够多了
You have so much to deal with.
毕业近在眼前 你得找个合适的时尚学院
Graduating, finding the right fashion school...
少女妈妈能毕业
Hell, girls graduate with babies
瘾君子也能毕业
and meth addictions.
我带着帅气老公照样毕业
I can graduate with a hot husband.
我不明白你父母怎么会纵容你异想天开
I don't understand how your parents think this is a good idea.
你在电♥话♥里也听他们说啦 他们没意见
You heard them on the phone. They're fine with it.
而且当年他们约会六周就闪婚了
And they got married after dating for six weeks.
一结也结了三十年啊
Been married for 30 years.
如果你遇到了一生挚爱 还等什么
If you know you love someone, why wait?
这不就是你一直
Isn't that what you're always
挂在嘴边大力推行的吗
marching around here yammering about?
"及时行乐"
"Don't wait, make yourself happy."
我可没发这种怪声
I don't think I sound exactly like that.
重点是 等我三月份嫁给麦凯时
Point is, when I marry Myk in March,
那会是我这辈子最幸福的一天
it'll be the happiest day of my life.
我也不求你什么
And I'm not asking you for anything.
只希望如果你来参加我的婚礼
Except, if you're gonna come to the wedding,
别这么愁眉苦脸的
wipe the scowl off your face.
伙计 你吓死我了
Oh, man, you scared the shit out of me.
听我说 保罗
Listen Paul,
总部那里传来了些坏消息
I got some disturbing news from central operations.
存货盘点显示
Inventory checks are showing
我们有些存货不翼而飞了
merchandise missing from our stock.
的确挺糟糕的
Wow, that's very disturbing.
是啊 你知不知道有谁手脚不干净的
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表