剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
《如果还有明天》前情提要
Previously on The Big C...
丽贝卡告诉你了 -你早该告诉我的
Rebecca told you. - You should've told me!
你和别人胡搞 那我就以牙还牙
You fucked somebody, so I fucked somebody, too.
我是阿蒂库斯·谢尔曼 -你就不能
Atticus Sherman. - No chance you could
让我参加临床试验吗
get me into that clinical trial you're doing?
已经报满了
It's all filled up.
你连条破裤子都不乐意穿
How do you expect to be a decent parent
怎么可能做个好爸爸
when you won't even put on a goddamn pair of pants?
我想要好起来 -那就吃药吧 肖恩
I wanna be better. - Then take the meds, Sean.
看来他没意识到我得癌症这件事
I think this cancer might be affecting him
对他有多大影响
more than he thinks.
是谢尔曼医生办公室打来的
It was Dr. Sherman's office.
他为我加了一个临床试验的名额
He added a spot for me in the clinical trial.
准备好了吗 一 二
Ready? One, two...
别数 -好 抱歉
Don't count. - Right, sorry.
准备好了吗 -保罗
Ready? - Paul!
宝贝 太抱歉了
Oh, honey, I'm so sorry.
这算是我的处♥女♥射
I'm just kinda poppin' my injection cherry here.
我保证以后会驾轻就熟的
I promise I will get better at this.
我就是没法下狠手给自己扎针
I just can't bring myself to intentionally puncture myself.
整一个半吊子瘾君子
I'd make a crappy heroin addict.
我在想 这东西能不能赋予你
Hey, I wonder if this stuff is gonna
举起骤然倒下的树木
give you the ability to lift fallen trees,
或者掰弯金属棒之类的能力
or bend metal bars and stuff.
不 这药不属于那种类固醇 保罗
No, they're not that kind of steroids, Paul.
这是预防副作用的
They prevent side effects.
这是什么
What is this?
抵消痛苦的一点小娱乐
Just a little pleasure to offset the pain.
《芝加哥精选集》
The Best of Chicago.
是我们爱的合辑 -谢谢
The soundtrack of our love. - Thank you.
不仅是因为CD
Not just for the CD.
也为你所做的一切
But for everything you're doing.
为我打♥针♥ 预约看诊 还有一直以来
You know, the shots and the setting the appointments
对我无微不至的照料
and just always looking out for me.
我是你的"守癌人" 记得吗
Hey, I'm your cancierge, remember?
我知道 我知道我们很久
I know-- I know we haven't...
没有做过了
you know, done it in a while.
而我 我希望你没什么意见
And I--I just hope that's okay.
当然了
Of course!
我的身体已经超负荷了
My body's just pretty spent right now.
宝贝 千万别担心这个
Oh, honey, don't even think about that.
我们现在已经够忙活的了
We have got a full plate right now.
忙得不可开交
A full plate, you know?
黑素瘤 外加类固醇药品
Melanoma with a side of steroids?
你确定吗 -当然
You sure? - Absolutely.
我们马上要应对临床试验
We got this clinical trial coming up
而我的工作也很忙碌
and my work's insane.
凯西 我们不是小孩子了
Cath, we're not kids anymore.
相信我 我并不想念
Trust me, I don't miss it.
与常识相悖 我们的国家不是民♥主♥制的
Contrary to popular belief, our country is not a democracy.
严格意义上来说 是共和制的
Technically, it's a republic.
所以我希望大家明天能交两页论文
So I want two pages from everybody tomorrow
阐述两者的不同
explaining the difference between the two.
我一眼就能看出你有没有照搬维♥基♥百♥科♥
And I'm onto your Wikipedia plagiarism.
所以坚持原创 要抄也抄得聪明点
So be original or find a more clever way to cheat.
好吧 别生气
Okay, don't freak out.
安德莉亚 告诉别人别生气
Andrea, telling people not to freak out
可不是让人平静的好方法
is not a great way to put people at ease.
怎么了 -我爸妈被教堂派去
What's going on? - My parents got called
做传教工作
by our church to do missionary work...
去加纳
in Ghana.
我们下周就走
We leave next week.
我们要到处去传教
We're gonna spread the word
如同该死的蚊子传播疟疾一般
like the fucking mosquitoes spread malaria.
但是你要毕业了
But it's your senior year!
我也知道啊
Tell me about it.
我不仅没办法和我的同学们一起毕业
Not only can I not graduate with my class,
而且如果我在那边读完
but if I finish school there,
也没法拿到州内学费优♥惠♥
I can't get in-state tuition
去上明尼苏达大学了
to go to the University of Minnesota.
很高兴听到你有上大学的打算
It's...good to hear you have your eye on college.
他们那有让我热血沸腾的时尚专业
They have this fashion program I was all excited about.
为什么我之前没听你说过
Why haven't I heard of this before?
也许我是试图在咱俩的友谊中
Maybe I was just trying to keep
保留一点神秘感
a little mystery in our friendship.
我真抱歉
I am so sorry.
我真希望我能为你做点什么
I--I wish there was something I could do.
没事啦
It's all right.
我听说在加纳很容易染上痢疾
I hear it's really easy to get dysentery in Ghana.
也许我会吃山羊肉坏肚子
Maybe I'll eat some bad goat
然后一夜暴瘦
and get really skinny
之后回来还能做个超模什么的
and then come back and get a job as a supermodel.
我讨厌这粉红色
Now, I hate the pink color in here
满衣橱的东西也是轻信深夜电视购物的后果
and the closet is packed with misguided late-night purchases.
不过 这房♥间归你了
But...the room is all yours.
非常感谢 贾米森老师 -不用
I appreciate this, Mrs. Jamison. - Please.
癌症的好处就在于
The nice thing about cancer,
如果感觉对了 你会大胆去做
if it feels right, you just do it.
我会让我父母
I'll make sure my parents build
用牛粪建一座小房♥子以示感激
a hut made out of cow dung in your honor.
我和你母亲聊得很投契
I had a really nice chat with your mom.
我向她保证绝不会让你染金发
I promised her I would not let you dye your hair blonde
你也会好好学习天天向上
and that you would keep your grades up.
我们得把你弄进那时尚学院 小姑娘
We've gotta get you into fashion school, young lady.
你这里都装了什么
What do you got in here?
从家带了几块心爱的大石头来吗
Some of your favorite rocks from home?
贾米森先生
Mr. Jamison,
胖女孩嘛 膀大腰圆衣服沉
heavy girl has heavy clothes.
开玩笑啦
It's a joke.
我不介意拿自己体重开开玩笑
I'm cool with jokes about my weight.
我就是那房♥间里的大象
It's the elephant in the room.
这也是个笑话 -这个不错
That's a joke too. - Nice one.
我去把你剩下的东西拿过来
I'm gonna go get the rest of your stuff.
所以说 你父母被派去
So, you're, um-- so your parents were assigned
从事传教事业了吗
to some sort of missionary position?
在加纳传教
Missionary work in Ghana?
那可远隔千山万水
Wow, that's a long way away.
我猜你不太喜欢我搬进来
I bet you weren't a big fan of me moving in.
你怎么会那么说
Why would you say that?
听我说 刚开始知道你要搬进来
Look, there might've been a little bit of hesitation
我也许是有那么一点迟疑
when it first came up,
但是那也只是因为我们家里事情太多
but that's only 'cause we got a lot going on here.
比如预约看诊之类的
You know, doctor's appointments and stuff like that.
也许你是因为我是黑人 才不希望我住进来
Or maybe you didn't want me here 'cause I'm black?
什么 那太荒谬了
What? That's ridiculous.
你你你 你怎么会这么说
Wh-wh-why would you say that?
我只是在闹你啦 贾米森先生
I'm just fucking with you, Mr. J.
很好
Nice.
骗到我了 小鬼头
Well-played, young jester.
早安 采阴问候补阳
Good morning, Yin to my Yang.
辣汉子招呼小蜜糖
Ketchup to my mustard.
我是织女你就是牛郎
Hall to your Oates.
接的好
Nice.
这是给你的
These are for you.
哦 -哈尼脆[苹果品种]
Oh! - Honeycrisps.
街尾的那个老人说
The old guy down the street told me
他的苹果我随便摘
I could help myself to his apple tree.
你知道吗 当有人对你说"早安" 时
You know, it's amazing what you get
只要你不条件反射回一句"滚开 混球"
when your first reaction to someone saying "Good morning,"
就会大有收获
isn't "Fuck off, asshole."
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表