剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
I mean, not my Cathy!
是那位凯西
That Cathy.
瞧 已经开始搞混了
See? It's already confusing.
好吧 也许健康的人会很乐意
Okay, look...maybe someone else healthy
你这么做 但很抱歉 我不乐意
would be excited about this, but I'm sorry, I'm not.
有成千上万个名字供你挑
Out of all of the millions of names out there,
你就相中我的了
you go for mine?
我还以为你会很感动
I thought you would be touched.
这是向你致敬
It's an homage.
失陪
Excuse me.
不用谢
You're welcome.
天啊
Jesus.
你觉得莫妮卡这个名字怎样
How 'bout, how 'bout, you know, Monica?
或是莉迪亚
Or Lydia.
或是汉娜 汉娜怎么样
Or Hannah. How 'bout Hannah?
我三年级的老师就叫莫妮卡
Monica was the name of my third grade teacher.
我讨厌莫妮卡
I hate Monica.
拉芳达 碧翠丝 柔丝 苏西
Lavonda, Beatrice, Rose. Susie.
莫妮可怎么样
How about Monique?
选个花名也可以
Or maybe one of the flower names.
比如丁香 -好了 好了
Like lilac? - Okay. Okay.
如果给孩子起名叫凯西·特尔克
So this whole Cathy Tolke thing
会带来不少麻烦
is gonna be a big problem
她在我们街对面长大
when she's growing up across the street
我们会拿错彼此的信
and we start getting each other's mail
接错电♥话♥之类的
and phone calls and such,
因为我可能还得活一阵子
'cause I might be around for a while.
是谢尔曼医生办公室打来的
It was Dr. Sherman's office.
他为我加了一个临床试验名额
He added a spot for me in the clinical trial.
太好了
Oh... Yes!
太棒了
That's so great!
我就是想拿几罐汽水
Um...I'm just gonna get some soda.
没事
That's cool.
不抽没机会了
Use it or lose it.
很遗憾你妈得了癌症
Sorry about your mom and the whole cancer shit.
很遗憾你要去戒毒所
Yeah, well, sorry about rehab.
咱们都很苦逼
Guess we're both fucked.
是啊
Yeah.
想快活一下吗
You wanna feel better?
不用了 我不抽 我要上楼了
Oh. No, I don't smoke, so... I'm just gonna go upstairs.
我不是这意思
That's not what I meant.
我有女友了
I have a girlfriend.
我也是
So do I.
等等
Wait--
你好 我是凯西·贾米森
Hello. This is Cathy Jamison calling.
娜丁在吗
Is Nadine there?
你好
Oh! Hi.
我上周在谢尔曼医生那里碰到了你母亲
I met your mom last week at Dr. Sherman's office,
我当时...
and I was--
天啊 真没想到
Oh. Oh, my God.
我...
I-I'm...
很遗憾 我...
I'm so sorry, I--
娜丁去世了
Nadine died.
谁 -那个女人
Who? - The woman.
保罗 就是给我硬币的那个女人
Paul, the coin woman.
我想打电♥话♥告诉她我能参加试验了
I called her to tell her that I got into the trial,
但... -天啊
and-- - Man!
她当时看了生气勃勃
She looked so alive.
现在死气沉沉了
Well, now she's not.
他说她的状况很好
He said she was doing so great.
她死了吗 这么快
She died? Just like that?
她确实被搞死了
That is royally fucked.
她把幸运硬币给了我 然后她就去世了
She gave me her lucky coin, and then she died.
凯西 那不是你的错
Cathy, it's not your fault.
天啊
Oh, my God!
所以我才能拿到一个额外的名额
That's why there was an extra spot for me.
我是迈过那个女人的尸体才挤进了试验
I climbed over a dead woman's body to get into that trial!
我可不想跟你一起纠结这个问题
Whoa! I am not gonna play that game with you, honey.
你能参加试验
You got into the trial
因为那是你应得的
'cause you deserve to get into the trial.
难道她就不应得吗
What, and she didn't?
我没说她就应该死 凯西
I'm not saying she deserved to die, Cathy,
但你和她一样有权利
but you deserve a chance to live
继续活下去 -亚当
just like she did. - Adam.
亚当
Adam.
昨天在地下室是不是有事情发生
Did something happen in the basement yesterday?
什么 没有
What? No.
那个...没有吧
I mean...no.
你妈觉得露比在地下室抽过大♥麻♥
Your mom thinks that Ruby was smoking pot down there.
是吗 我不知道
Oh, yeah? Yeah. I-I don't know.
也许吧 她人很怪
Maybe. She was weird.
没错
She was.
这个小鱼缸里没有鱼
We have a fish bowl with no fish.
我们在上面盖上块红布
And we just take a little red cloth.
砰
And boom!
金鱼出现了
There's your goldfish.
等等 那是什么
Oh! Wait a minute! What's this?
你的头上怎么会有那玩意
What are you doing with that in your head?
我把它放回原处 又从另一侧出现了
Let's put it back in. Oh, it came out the other side.
我是怎么做到的呢
How did I do that?
看啊
Look at this.
谢尔曼医生
Dr. Sherman.
我正在表演
I'm performing here.
你的同事告诉我你在这里
Well, your office told me you were up here.
我要跟您谈谈
I just-- I need a minute.
这位是我的助手
Uh...This is my assistant.
这是贾米森女士
This is Mrs. Jamison!
看啊
Look at that.
很好 她很厉害 对吧
Very good. She's good, isn't she?
那是娜丁的名额 对吧
It was Nadine's space, wasn't it?
我取代了娜丁
I replaced Nadine.
伟大的谢尔马蒂尼要休息五分钟
The Great Shermtini is gonna take a five-minute break.
你告诉我 你加了一个名额
You told me you added a slot.
你为什么不跟我说实话
Now, why wouldn't you tell me the truth?
你为什么不告诉我她去世了
Why wouldn't you tell me she died?
我不和病人谈论其他病人
I don't discuss other patients.
我们不是病人 我们是人
We're not patients. We're people.
你只肯在每个病人身上花几分钟
But I don't know how you would know that,
你怎么可能了解他们的病情
since you only seem to spend two minutes with each of us.
我知道你是位四十三岁的女性
I know you're a 43-year-old woman
患有晚期的转移性疾病
presenting with advanced metastatic disease.
我知道在你肾后方的软组织上有个小肿瘤
I know you have a small tumor in the soft tissue
但上次做扫描的时候片子上没有显示
behind your kidney which the last scans didn't show.
我知道你病入膏肓了
I know you're very sick,
我认为这次试验能挽回你的生命
and I think this trial could save your life.
要我怎么相信你
How can I trust you?
你告诉一个垂死的女人 她的状况很好
You told a dying woman that she was great.
为什么 让她感觉良好吗
Why? To make her feel better?
我不想感觉良好 我要切实好起来
I don't wanna feel better. I wanna be better.
你想听我说些什么 贾米森女士
What would you like to hear, Mrs. Jamison?
如果你将成为我的主治医生 只是如果
If you're gonna be my doctor--if...
你将成为我的主治医生
You're going to be my doctor,
我要你永远 永远跟我说实话
I need you always, always have to be honest with me.
你想听实话吗 病人随时会死
You want honesty? People die.
试验前 试验中
Before trials, during trials.
那些孩子中有一半活不了多久
Half these kids are not gonna make it outta here.
尽管我期望这次试验有所突破
And as groundbreaking as I expect this trial to be,
还是会有很多病人死亡
I'm still gonna lose patients.
我们从每个死亡病例中都能总结出经验
We'll learn something from every death,
当下一位病人参与治疗的时候
so when the next patient comes through,
也许他们能少承受些痛苦
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表