剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
《如果还有明天》前情提要
Previously on the big C...
我喜欢你开车的样子 麦凯
I like the way you roll, Myk.
我喜欢你的一切
I like everything about you.
我想向丽贝卡求婚
I'm thinking of proposing to Rebecca.
这想法棒极了
That is terrific.
你真的认为针灸有用吗
You really think acupuncture could help?
怎么 换成他一提你就心动了
What, now you're interested 'cause it's his idea?
我就是好奇
I'm curious.
我推荐我朋友的时候你可一点都不好奇
You weren't curious when I just told you about my guy.
我的针灸师专治癌症患者
My woman specializes in cancer patients.
你真讨厌
Um, you're annoying.
我要感谢你成为凯西的病友
I want to thank you for being Cathy's cancer friend...
还有她的朋友
and her regular friend too.
病人需要病友
Sick people need sick friends.
指甲掉了 药物起作用了
My nail's gone. The drugs are working.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
当然好了
Yeah, yeah.
我刚跑了五英里 但能有六英里半那么累
I just ran 5 miles, and it felt like 6 1/2.
我脖子痛得要命 是真痛
I have a pain in the neck. That's not a metaphor.
你还是坐下歇歇吧
Why don't you sit down for a second?
我没事的
I'm okay.
我都习惯了身上总是
I've gotten used to always having
这疼那疼的了
a little pain somewhere, you know?
说到疼痛 药物对你有没有产生什么
Speaking of pain, have you had any cool side effects
振奋人心的副作用呢
from our drugs yet--
比如说屁♥股♥长疹子 口腔溃疡或指甲脱落
butt rash, canker sores, fingernails falling off?
我跑步的时候有只鸟把屎拉我胳膊上了
Uh, a bird pooped on my arm while I was running.
这不算副作用吧
That isn't a side effect, is it?
你呢
How about you?
还没有
Not yet.
感恩节你有什么打算
What are you doing for Thanksgiving?
在流浪汉庇护所当志愿者
You volunteering at a homeless shelter
指引无家可归的年轻人
or mentoring homeless youth
还是有其他壮举
or something else heroic?
我冰箱里有个熟透的鸡蛋
There is a hard-boiled egg in my fridge
等着我把它消灭掉呢
that is not gonna eat itself.
你绝对不能这样过感恩节
Okay, that is no way to spend the day.
绝对不行 你来我家吧
No, you come to my house.
吃顿真正的大餐
Eat real food.
我敢说你家人
Oh, I'm sure your family
不愿意让一个外人去搅合
doesn't want an interloper hanging around.
怎么会 他们会很乐意的
No. Th--th-- they'll--they'll love it,
这样就不用去我爸爸家了
just as long as they don't have to go to my father's
省得听我那厌食的继母念叨
and listen to my anorexic stepmother
那些她从来不吃的食物
talk about food she'll never eat
还得围观看电视的老爸
and watch my father watch TV.
听了就闹心
Sounds very meta.
用亚当的话说 "逊毙了"
Or "Sucky," as Adam would say.
我们就呆在家里
So we're just gonna be at home,
举办我的第一个感恩节家宴
and I'm gonna host my first Thanksgiving,
把老爸排除在外
and dad is not invited.
肖恩能弄到一只生态环保的火鸡
Sean's gonna get an eco-friendly turkey from somebody,
我要把爱吃的配菜做个遍
and I'm just gonna make all the sides I love,
管他们和感恩节有没有关系
whether they have something to do with Thanksgiving or not.
我们就是打算
We're just gonna, you know...
找点乐子 -你真想让我去吗
have fun. - You sure you want me there?
当然了
Yes.
我希望家人和"痣友"陪在我身边
I want to be surrounded by my family and my mole mate.
你最喜欢的感恩节食物是什么
So what's your favorite Thanksgiving Day food,
随便什么 说一种
or any food, for that matter?
我妈妈娘家是法国人
Ah. Well, my mom's people are French,
她过去总是做一块无比美味的巴斯克蛋糕
and she used to make a pretty awesome basque cake,
我现在还能梦到那香甜可口的味道
which I still dream about and try to taste in my mind.
我会去网上搜食谱
I am gonna find the recipe online,
然后给你烤一个
and I will bake it for you.
你不会想费那个事的
You really don't want to do that.
它得用两层面饼 夹着奶油心
I-it's got two layers of pastry and a cream center,
麻烦到家了
and it's just a whole thing.
火鸡和巴斯克蛋糕
Turkey and basque cake.
你来吗 -当然了
You in? - Sure.
我先去热敷下我的脖子再冲个澡
I will just, uh, throw some heat on my neck and grab a shower.
很好 因为你浑身汗臭 还一股鸟屎味
Good, 'cause you smell like sweat and bird poo.
那你可以走了
Oh, you can let yourself out.
好吧 两点在我家
All right. 2:00, my house.
感恩节快乐 老兄
Hey, happy Thanksgiving, friend.
管它什么意思呢
Whatever that means.
到了该感恩的时候了
Time to be grateful, yes?
是啊 我尤其感激
Yeah, I'm especially grateful
我国这杀千刀的医保系统
for the fucking health-care system in this country,
居然出尔反尔 驳回了我三千美元的账单
which is retroactively denying me a $3,000 bill.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你想知道什么意思吗 麦凯
You want to know what that means, Myk?
意思就是他们说 "好的 我们出钱"
That means that they said, "Okay, we'll pay it."
一转眼 他们又说 "其实吧
Then they said, "Oh, well, you know what?
我们不能出这笔钱 把钱给我吐出来"
We're not gonna pay it. We want our money back."
就这意思 是不是很和谐
That's what it means. Isn't that nice?
多融洽啊
It's lovely.
至少我们今天销量翻番了还不止
At least we made double time and a half today.
我很感激这一点
I'm very grateful for that.
你知道我感激什么吗
You know what I'm grateful for?
我感激的是你能来
I'm grateful for the fact that you are coming
我家过感恩节
over to my house for Thanksgiving.
而我也要完成我长久以来的心愿了
And I'm gonna do something I have always wanted to do,
某件令我夜不能寐 魂牵梦萦的事
something that I have, like, laid awake at night dreaming of,
当我在凌晨三点无法入睡时
something that I've researched
会去研究它的每一个细节
3:00 in the morning when I couldn't sleep.
到底什么事情
What is this thing?
什么事情有如此魔力
What is this magical, magical thing?
我亲爱的新朋友
My dear new friend...
我要亲手炸火鸡了
I am gonna deep-fry a turkey.
肯定会汁水四溢的
Oh, it's supposed to be so moist.
我太兴奋了 我要让鲜美的菜汁
I'm so excited. I'm just gonna let the juices
像这样顺着下巴流下来
dribble down my chin like that--
没错 就像这样
no apologies, just like that.
我很期待那只火鸡
I am looking forward to turkey,
但我今晚最期待的是见到安德莉亚
but mostly, I cannot wait to see Andrea tonight.
我非常喜欢她 保罗
I like her very much, Paul.
我喜欢凝视着她 喜欢和她交谈
I like looking at her. I like talking to her.
她让我有了质的飞跃
She puts a skip in my step.
真为你感到高兴 我也喜欢她
Really happy for you. I-I like her too--
当然不是你那种喜欢
I mean, not the way you do.
我的意思是
I just mean...
她是个好女孩
she's a great girl.
那么 一会儿见
So I'll see you later on?
没问题
Yes.
知道我家在哪吗 -知道
You got the address? - Yes, sir.
要是我就选那种
I would've gone with ones
上面带人造心形钻石的
with faux diamond hearts on them.
它们代表"别看我温柔 惹急了也够你受"
They say, "I'm girly, but I can scratch you."
凯西才不是那种人
No, Cathy's not a scratcher.
而且我还得装样子呢
And I'm trying to be subtle.
你们要保证不会告诉李我的指甲脱落了
Promise me you guys will not say anything to Lee about my nails.
药物对他还没有这样的副作用
I mean, he's not having the same side effects I am,
我不想让他难受
and I don't want him to feel bad.
我保证不说
Promise.
既然你的指甲脱落了
So, since you're losing your nails,
是不是癌症也离你远去了
that means you're losing your cancer?
我们大家都希望是这样
Well, that's what we hope is happening.
我昨晚梦见我的肿瘤长出了一双翅膀
I had a dream last night that my tumors sprouted wings
从我的嘴里飞出去了
and flew out of my mouth.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表