剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
我在补充碳水化合物
I'm carbo-loading.
马拉松选手赛前需补充大量碳水化合物
真该早点开始跑马拉松的
I should have started running marathons earlier.
你知道我有多爱意大利面
You know how much I love spaghetti.
能问你件事情吗
Can I ask you something?
为何不去意大利吗
Why I ruined Italy?
不 我才不在乎那件事
Oh, no. No, I don't care about that.
咱家又没人会说意大利语
None of us even speak Italian.
去了只会成天听人说
Everyone over there would be like,
"叭叭嘀叭 哔嘀叭嘀叭"
"Ba-ba-di-ba, bi-di-ba-di-ba,"
我们只能一脸茫然
and we'd be like, "What?"
你这么说我很欣慰
I appreciate that.
说吧 什么事
What's up?
米雅邀请我去她的新年派对
Mia invited me to her new year's party.
原来你俩又说上话了
I didn't know you two were talking.
也不算 发的短♥信♥ -都一样
Yeah, texting. - Whatever.
她说她有可能考虑
So she said she's, uh, maybe possibly
有朝一日原谅我 尽管不知何年何月
considering sometime in the very distant future, forgiving me.
她真是大度
That's very big of her.
她只邀请了十五个朋友
It's just gonna be her 15 friends
并且她的父母也会在一旁陪同
and her parents are gonna chaperone.
听起来很棒 你应该去的
Sounds great. You should go.
真的吗
Really?
但这不就和你的比赛冲突了吗
Even though your race is that day?
比赛早上八点就开始
The race starts at 8:00 in the morning.
要是我半夜还没跑完
If I'm still running at midnight,
你就把大伙都带来砸场子
you should bring the entire party and boo me.
安德莉亚和家人在一起 所以你也该去
And Andrea's with her family, so you should go,
会会朋友 见见米雅
be with your friends and Mia.
太棒了 谢谢老妈
Awesome. Thanks, mom.
不客气
Sure.
史上最冷长跑
缪尔与黄订婚
黛西 听我说
Daisy! Listen.
我想和你分享我的新年愿景
I wanted to talk to you about my new year's resolution
那就是说服你结清拖欠的账单
to get you to pay that bill that you retroactively denied,
因为今早我接到了
'cause I had a collections agency
追账公♥司♥打来的电♥话♥
call my house this morning.
这很不公平 黛西
That's dirty pool, Daisy.
我重申一遍
Now just to reiterate...
你预先核准了扫描的账单
This is the bill for the scan that you pre-approved.
我们才会去做
'cause if we'd have known that we were, you know,
早知道要自己掏钱
having to pay out of pocket,
我们肯定会取消这个检查
we would have opted out of the optional scan.
对吧
Right?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道你一直在强调自己无能为力
I hear you when you say that your hands are tied,
但我可得告诉你
but I need to tell you something.
我老婆已经时日无多
My wife, who is running out of time,
却还去参加该死的马拉松
is also about to run a fucking marathon.
所以我希望你也能打破常规
So I need you to do something extraordinary too.
在新的一年里
Make it your new year's resolution
停止犯贱
not to be a cunt.
你敢挂我电♥话♥试试
Don't you hang up on me!
大驾光临 有何贵干
To what do I owe the honor?
恭喜你
Congratulations.
她美极了
She's beautiful.
也很聪明
And smart.
她的工作是照顾残障儿童
And she works with kids with special needs
还总爱揭我的短 这也是我爱她的原因
and calls me on my shit, which it turns out I love.
我和莉兹是多年老友
Liz and I have been best friends forever.
她进城来看我时 我立刻意识到
She came into town for a visit and I knew right away
我不想让她离开
that I didn't want her to leave.
所以我求婚了
So I proposed.
这招真是颇具胆识 缪尔医生
That is a bold move, Dr. Mauer.
那也是你起的头
Well, you originated the bold move.
我只是猴学人样
You know, monkey see, monkey do.
好吧
Oh, well,
这是送你的订婚礼物 小猴子
this is your engagement gift, monkey.
这个相框你要收下
Now, the frame is really your gift.
但里面的图片可以换掉
Uh, the picture you can change out.
X光片
An X-ray?
是我的转移瘤
It's my mets.
托你的福 它们在萎缩
They're shrinking, thanks to you.
你说托我的福
That's the way you see it?
是啊
Yeah!
你给我介绍了谢尔曼医生
You got me into see Dr. Sherman.
谢尔曼医生让我参加了临床试验
Dr. Sherman got me into his trial,
试验让我的肿瘤缩小
and now my tumors are shrinking.
你气色不错
You look good.
我感觉也不错
I feel good.
我准备参加迎新马拉松
I'm gonna run the New Year's Eve marathon.
今年的吗 -没错
This year? - Mm-hmm.
你为此训练多久了
How long you been training for this?
高♥强♥度的话 两天左右
Hardcore? About two days.
不过另一方面 我是游泳队的教练
But I also-- I coach the swim team,
我平时也和她们一起锻炼
so I also-- I work out with them.
凯西 也许你来不是为了听我说丧气话
Look, Cathy, this may not be why you came in,
但从医学角度 我劝你不要参加
but medically, I would advise against this.
说实话 我只是来祝贺你
I really--I just came in to say congrats.
徒步二十六英里对常人尚且不易 何况是你
Even walking 26 miles for anyone, especially you...
我不听我不听
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah
不 拜托 别这样 好吗
No, no, no, come on. Don't do that, all right?
你听我说 你看... -真滑稽
You need to hear this. Okay, look-- - It's funny.
我想起你时 -你的身体不像
I brought you up in my mind. - Your body's not gonna
别人恢复的那么快 -印象中的你
recover as fast as others. - I remember
无比支持我 -你得注意
you as being so supportive. - You need to watch
体内的钠含量 -被记忆捉弄
your sodium levels-- - It's funny how the
还真是滑稽
brain just plays tricks on you.
我朋友刚刚在我眼前离世
My friend just died in front me!
他走的时候 我清楚意识到
And it was so clear when he was gone,
身体不过是具躯壳
because his body was just a body.
我又不会永远待在这具衰壳里
Now, I'm not gonna have this sucker forever.
但只要还有口气 我就要身尽其用
But until it's gone, I'm gonna wear this body out.
小心点
Careful.
抱歉
Sorry.
你觉得米雅是不是想重归于好
You think it means Mia wants to get back together?
我当然是希望如此了
I sure as hell hope so.
你需要分散下注意力
You need a distraction.
波比那货快把我吓死了
That Poppy character was starting to freak me out.
一般人可吓不到我的
And people don't usually freak me out.
既然你回来了 想做些什么
So now that you're back, what do you want to do?
你可以彻底改造下这房♥子
I mean, you could totally pimp this place out.
目前 我在构思我的新年愿望清单
Hey, right now, I'm just composing my New Year's list
"2012超给力生活事"
of 2,012 totally terrific things about life.
想想能让我理智又平静的事 伙计
Just things to keep me sane and still, old buddy.
理智又平静
Sane and still.
目前罗列了多少件
How many do you have so far?
一件 女人私处的毛毛
One. Female pubic hair.
真的假的 -真的
Seriously? - Yeah.
女人以前会任由那些野草疯长
Women used to let their-- their follicles grow wild
顺其自然
like nature intended.
我记得每当俯身品尝的时候
I remember when going down on a woman was like...
就像是和一头小狮子亲密接触
snuggling open-mouthed with a baby lion.
真是愉悦的享受啊
It was absolute delight.
而现在跟舔海豚的喷水孔差不多
Now it's like--I don't know-- licking a dolphin's blowhole.
真恶心 -可不是嘛
That's gross. - Yeah, I'll say.
但你要记得 我的理念
But you have remember, my philosophy
是出于对女性深切的尊重
comes from a deep respect for women,
这点你小子可要好好学学
which is something you obviously need to work on.
是 我懂的
Yeah, I know.
明晚你去参加派对的时候
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表