剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
《如果还有明天》前情提要
Previously on the big C...
我是你的"守癌人" 记得吗
I'm your "Cancierge," remember?
阿蒂库斯·谢尔曼
Atticus Sherman.
是谢尔曼医生办公室打来的
It was Dr. Sherman's office.
他为我加了一个临床试验的名额
He added a spot for me in the clinical trial.
我爸妈被教堂派去做传教工作
My parents got called by our church to do missionary work.
你该来跟我们一起住
You should come live with us.
也许他们往这个躁狂抑郁症的新药里
Maybe they're cutting these new bipolar drugs
掺了魔法粉 因为我感觉棒极了
with fairy dust or something because I feel fantastic.
我是艾米丽 -我是亚当
I'm Emily. - I'm Adam.
你现在算是学校里的红人
You're kind of the "It" guy around school right now.
癌症这档子事吓到你了吗
Does all this cancer stuff scare you?
吓得我屁滚尿流
Scared shitless.
我一直以为你是"彪悍贱♥人♥"呢
Well, I for one think you're a pretty brave bitch.
是那玩意儿害你睡不着吗
Is that thing keeping you up?
本来也睡不着
I couldn't sleep anyway.
亲娘啊
Oh, my fucking God.
我要把那骷髅分筋错骨拆个稀烂
I'm gonna rip that fucking skeleton apart bone by bone.
他就是来吓你的 人家做本职工作而已
He's unnerving you. He's doing his job.
你怎么知道它是男的
How do you know it's a he?
骷髅架子根本分不出男女
Can't even tell the gender of a skeleton.
所以才更显得诡异
That's what makes them extra creepy.
我觉得女骷髅的骨盆要更宽些
I think females have wider pelvic bones.
我对你一往情深 亲爱的
I love you dearly, honey,
但现在没心情和你分♥析♥人体
but I can't analyze this right now.
操蛋的邻居
Fucking neighbors.
骷髅也害你睡不着吗
The skeleton keep you up too?
什么 没有
What? No.
我在点缀我的万圣节服装
I'm just bedazzling my Halloween costume.
你还为万圣节打扮
You still dress up?
那必须的
Hell yeah.
我爱万圣节
I love Halloween.
我记得亚当四岁那年
I remember when Adam was about four,
那是他第一次知道万圣节是什么
it was the first year he ever really got Halloween.
我们一个小时搞定"不给糖果就捣蛋"
We were done trick-or-treating in about an hour.
他回到家 把袋子丢在地上
He came home, he dumped his bag on the floor,
大快朵颐后 就趴在那睡着了
tore into the candy, fell asleep right there.
第二天早晨
The next morning,
我发现他站在前门
I found him waiting by the front door
穿着他波卡洪塔斯的戏服
dressed in his little Pocahontas costume
印第安酋长之女 《风中奇缘》女主原型
等着再去一次
ready to go again.
他装扮成波卡洪塔斯
He was Pocahontas?
那是他的女神啊
He was obsessed with her.
保罗那时一口咬定他会变成"同志"
Paul was sure he was gonna be gay.
你要能有照片让我好好嘲笑他
I'll give you 20 bucks if you have a picture
我给你二十美金
I can torture him with.
感觉是很久以前的事了
Seems like such a long time ago now.
你做的什么戏装
So what are you making?
一般我是随意开始
I usually just start creating
灵感所至 随心所欲
and then see where my inspiration takes me.
所以我在考虑 闪亮的幽灵
So I'm thinking a sparkly ghost,
或者是闪亮的小鸟
or a sparkly bird,
或者女巫 但一定要闪亮
or a witch, but sparkly.
去他妈的异教♥徒♥节日
Fucking pagan holiday.
保罗 你不能偷他们的装饰
Paul, you cannot steal their decorations.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
我把那一整套墓碑装置留下了
I left the entire interactive tombstone display
上面还有个食尸鬼在说
with the ghoul that says,
"我的头不见了 你看到它了吗"
"I've lost my head. Have you seen it?"
我他妈的每次上车都听到一遍
Every time I get in my fucking car.
该死的神经病邻居
God damn psycho neighbors.
他们家故意搞的"死"气沉沉
They're infatuated with death over there.
我觉得他是有点紧张
I think he's a little nervous
因为我今天就要开始临床试验了
about my starting the clinical trial today.
你紧张吗
Are you?
我很兴奋
I'm excited.
我准备好了行动方案
I mean, I have a game plan.
说真的 虽然有针头啊 医院味什么的
Granted, it involves needles and hospital smells,
但我还是 心潮澎湃
but still, kinda excited.
我本打算留着给你个惊喜
Well, I was gonna leave this out as a surprise,
但既然你没睡
but since you're up.
彪悍
贱♥人♥
好喜欢
I love it.
勇猛满格 立竿见影
I feel braver and bitchier already.
早上好啊
Good morning to you.
其他人都在把房♥子往吓人打扮
Everyone else is making their houses look scary.
先生你这儿倒是一派"欢迎光临"的感觉嘛
Yours is starting to look positively inviting, sir.
要的就是这感觉
That's the whole point.
邻居小孩觉得这房♥子闹鬼
Neighbor kids think this house is haunted,
而且玛琳还真是自寻死路
and marlene really put the nail in that coffin
你懂的 她一枪把自己解决了
when she, you know, put the nail in the coffin.
今晚顶多也就两三个捣蛋鬼
Well, you'll probably get two or three
来找你要糖
little treaters tonight.
希望能逐年递增吧
Hopefully more as the years pass.
是啊 小屁孩装扮成狮子 公主
Yeah, kids dressed up as lions and princesses
查理·卓别林 求之不得啊
and Charlie Chaplin, that's what I want.
有朝一日我要把自己的孩子
Then someday I'll dress my own kid up
打扮成世界七大奇观之一
as one of the seven wonders of the world,
然后走街串巷去要糖果
and we will go around begging for sugar.
到那时你还睡在院子里吗
You still sleeping in the yard in that scenario?
不了
Nope.
我答应丽贝卡 等她回来的时候
I promised Rebecca I'd be moved back inside
我会搬回家
by the time she got back.
昨晚睡走廊
I slept on the porch last night.
今晚睡沙发
I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.
等她回来就同床共枕了
Plan on joining her in bed upon her return.
真希望我的药
I hope my new drugs help me
能和你的一样有奇效啊
as much as yours are helping you.
老天啊 我们的白♥痴♥爹妈真是把各种
Jesus, those were some hairy strands of DNA
乱七八糟的垃圾基因混搭着传给我们了
our shithead parents tried to string together.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
你今天的试验会很棒的
You're gonna do great today.
米雅: 明天见 兔宝宝
你好啊 兔宝宝
Oh, hi, honey bunny.
你俩居然叫得这么肉麻
I can't believe you guys call each other that.
你在这儿干嘛 出去
What are you doing? Get out of here.
出不去 我住这儿 忘了吗
I can't. I live here, remember?
但不代表你有权利
Yeah, that doesn't give you the right
闯到我房♥间来
to just barge into my room.
别在那瞎紧张
Unwad your bikini briefs.
我来是因为你妈让我告诉你
I'm just here 'cause your mom wanted me to tell you
早餐好了
that breakfast is ready.
告诉她我待会随便吃点东西
Tell her I'll eat something later.
我才不给你传话
I'm not your messenger.
你也不是我老大
You're not my boss.
听着 贱男 我只是觉得
Look, bitch, I just think it'd be nice
你该拥抱你老妈一下 祝她好运
if you gave your mom a good luck hug or something.
那她就会怪里怪气 眼泪直流
Then she'll get all weird and start crying.
那又如何
So?
烦心事多 她真情流露一下又如何
She can't cry with all the shit she's going through?
少管闲事 她又不是你妈
Why do you care? She's not your mother.
你妈可是跑去十万八千里外逍遥
Your mom moved thousands of miles away
把你丢给一帮陌生人 忘了吗
and let you stay with a bunch of strangers, remember?
你穿那件衬衫傻得很
You look stupid in that shirt.
靠 不是吧 不都谈好了吗
Oh, come on, guys, we went over this!
没事吧
Everything okay?
我得在明天前让这个方案改头换面
Ugh, I just gotta get this project turned around by tomorrow,
而现在每个可能出错的环节
and every possible thing that could go wrong
全都出岔子了
is going wrong!
我要是喊吉夫草包 算是性骚扰吗
Would it be sexual harassment if I called Jeff a douche bag?
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表