剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
Thanks. We're gonna shop around.
好吧 伙计
Oh. All right, man.
多谢光临本店
Thanks for coming in.
你好 伙计 -你好 欧文
Hey, buddy. - Oh, hey Owen.
感觉如何
How you doin'?
别因为丢了笔生意就自责
Don't beat yourself up about losing that sale.
他们很难对付
They were tough.
过一段时间
You'll get the hang of it...
你就会轻车熟路了
when you've been here a little while.
我就快入门了 头儿
Just finding my sea legs, boss.
没关系
That's cool.
米克海尔 你好啊
Mikhail, what's up?
我叫麦凯罗
Mykailo.
欧文 -怎么了 伙计
Owen? - What do you need, dude?
我想知道能不能把我这周六的班
I wanted to see if I could switch this Saturday's shift
换到周一到周五哪天
for something during the week.
伙计 我花了好几个小时才排好工作表
Dude, I spent, like, hours doing the schedule.
你要一搅和 整个就全乱套了
You start pulling threads, it's gonna totally screw us up.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我会来上班的
I'll be here.
芝麻大一点小事
He's a big pain in the ass
他就唧唧歪歪的
for such a little turd, isn't he?
是啊 不过还算走运
Yeah, could be worse though.
他本有可能打发我回乌克兰的
I could be home in Ukraine.
乌克兰那么糟糕吗
Huh. It's that bad in the Ukraine?
乌克兰很好 我也很想家
Ah, Ukraine is fine. I miss my family but
但考虑到工作机遇 哪也比不上美国
opportunity-wise, America kicks ass.
可不是吗
Right on.
运货收♥货♥部的绝大多数职员
Most people, working in shipping and receiving,
拼死拼活 不眠不休
They're bitching 24-7.
我觉得 你能把这看成是机遇
I think the fact that you see it as an opportunity,
心态不错啊 伙计
that is awesome, fella.
是啊 能他妈的摆脱运货收♥货♥部
Yeah, an opportunity to get the fuck out
还不算机遇吗
of shipping and receiving.
姑娘们 过来听我讲
Girls, gather round.
首先 我想表达一下我对于今年训练的
First off I just want to say how excited I am
激动之情
about this year.
我根据你们去年的时间表初步确定了
And I've made some preliminary assignments based on your times
训练任务
from last year.
大家传阅一下
Pass these around.
那么 大家都下水吧
So...everybody in the pool.
如果你游完了面不改色心不跳
If you can walk and talk at the same time when you're done,
那说明你不够努力
you are not working hard enough.
给我来六个一百米
So give me six 100s.
游七十五米 漂浮打水二十五米
75 swim, 25 kick.
加油 舒展四肢 加大幅度
Come on, stretch it out, stretch it out.
格瑞塔 肘部抬高一点 手部放松
Keep you elbows up, Greta. And relax your hands.
肘部抬高 亲爱的 你做的很棒
Keep your elbows up, honey. You're doing great.
您一定是格瑞塔的父亲
You must be Greta's dad.
我叫莱斯·约翰逊 幸会
Les Johnson. Nice to meet you.
您能来为女儿加油真是太好了
You know, it's great that you're supporting your daugther,
但是指导她们是我的活
But being her coach is kind of my job.
对不起 教练 我无意冒犯
Sorry, coach, didn't mean to helicopter.
我就是来帮忙的
Just here to help.
我明白 我也是来帮忙的
I know. Me too.
问题是过多的帮助会让人
The crazy thing is too much help can feel a lot like
压力过大 -格瑞塔没问题的
too much pressure. - Greta can handle it.
另外 上个教练
By the way, the old coach
经常让她们做些常规热身运动
used to have them warm up with drills.
以便在训练过程中做到动作精准完美
Keeps their technique sharp for the whole workout.
我心里有数
I know what I'm doing.
那我们走着瞧
Guess we'll find out.
或许你最好能在停车场等着
Maybe it would be best if you wait in the parking lot.
你说什么
Excuse me?
这样吧 请所有的家长在车里等
Actually, if all the parents could please wait for your kids
你们的孩子吧
in your cars.
别担心 这有我照看着呢
Don't worry. I have things covered here.
多谢了
Thanks.
我需要你帮个忙
Oh, hey. I need a favor.
我不知道是服用的药物起效了
I can't tell whether these meds I'm on are working
还是它有副作用 让我像只耗子团团转
or making me crazier than a shithouse rat.
为什么这么说 怎么了
Why? What's going on?
我有些想法挥之不去 我需要
Well, I keep having these thoughts, and I just need
向一个理智的人倾诉
to say them out loud to somebody rational.
你在干什么
What are you...
你在用小妹妹蹭茶几吗
are you rubbing your vagina on the coffee table?
才不是呢
No.
天啊 肖恩 你想干什么
Jeez, Sean. What do you want?
生孩子这件事真的让我的精神
This whole childbirth thing is really doing a number
备受煎熬
on my psyche.
昨晚我看见一窝浣熊在我家后院
I saw a raccoon family drinking out of our birthing pool
喝分娩池里的水
in the backyard last night.
他们是该死的畜生 但确实是恩爱的一家
They are mean fuckers, but they're definitely a family.
顺便说一句 他们不喜欢
FYI, they do not like
别人对着他们挥扫帚
having brooms waved in their faces.
不管怎么讲 我发现
Anyway, I realized
我已经很长时间没像现在这样
I haven't been close to my family
亲近家人了
like this in a long time.
像浣熊那么亲近
Like raccoon close.
我就是在想 要是丽贝卡和我们的孩子
And I just thought wouldn't it be awesome if Rebecca and our baby
也能体会到那种联♥系♥该多好 -肖恩
could feel that connection too. - Sean...
你想说什么
What're you talking about?
我想向丽贝卡求婚
I'm thinking of proposing to Rebecca.
肖恩
Oh, Sean.
我认为这想法
I think that is...
棒极了
terrific.
极其负责任
And responsible.
相当理智
And incredibly sane.
你为什么要穿两件衬衫
Why are you wearing two shirts?
这是遮羞衫
My cover shirt.
这样儿子就不会看到我回家
So my son doesn't shun me
就冷面相对了
when I get home from work.
他会习惯你的工作的
He'll get used to your job.
我不想让他习惯
I don't want him to get used to it.
我想让他尊重我
I want him to respect me.
就像公♥司♥的那个乌克兰孩子麦凯
You know, like this Ukrainian kid at work, Myk.
对他来说 我就是个普通人
To him, I'm just a regular guy.
我们一起吹牛扯淡 但你要知道
And we shoot the shit and stuff. But you know...
他向我求助了
he comes to me for advice.
被尊敬的滋味是很棒的
You know, it's nice to be appreciated
即使不是来自于我的亲儿子
even if it's not by my own son.
你下面怎么了
What's goin' on down there?
这几个小时一直在发痒
I've been itching the last couple of hours
很痒很痒
but a lot.
我觉得我出疹子了
I think I'm getting a rash.
那你还笑个什么
And why are you smiling?
是因为痒的地方很有趣吗
is it 'cause it's in sort of a fun area?
不 因为诊所里的护士们说
No, because the...nurses... at the clinic, they said that
发痒和出疹子是
itching and rashes that they're...they're
疗法作用于我的免疫系统产生的副作用
side effects of my immune system responding to the treatment.
这么说发痒是好事
So then the itching's a good thing.
你知道吗
You know something?
我感觉我"痒"同身受
I think I'm having some sympathy itching.
成为这里的销♥售♥助理
Becoming a sales associate here
是个难得的机遇
would be an awesome opportunity.
我对电子产品了如指掌
I know everything about electronics
因为我靠阅读说明书来锻炼英语
because I practiced english reading the instruction manuals.
我聘用美国人多好 干嘛要雇你这样的难民
Why should I give the job to a refugee instead of an American?
我不是难民 你个衰人
I am not a refugee, you ass-wipe!
这就是我要提醒你注意的
That's what I'm talking about.
听着 欧文会不择手段激你失态
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表