剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
妈妈的胃不舒服
Something's wrong with mom's stomach.
你还好吗 宝贝
You okay, honey? Whoa.
没事 -这味道太恶了
Yeah. - That's disgusting.
是亚当放的
That was Adam.
拜托 宝贝 招了吧
Oh, come on, honey. Fess up.
你得了癌症 想怎么放屁随你
You got cancer. You can fart as much as you want.
那不是我放的
That wasn't me!
他老是这样
He keeps doing that.
他会一直表现得很贴心 然后稍不留神
He's been so sweet, and then he, you know,
就放个屁 拍屁♥股♥走人
he does that and just walks away.
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
如果真是亚当放的
If it really was Adam,
我们不该去看心理医师
then we should skip the therapist
而是直接带他去找肠胃病专家
and take him straight to the gastroenterologist.
你还头疼吗 吃了药吗
You still have that headache? Did you take your medicine?
吃得舌头都没劲了 咬到自己四回
It made my tongue so loose I bit it four times.
那我们得让他开点别的药
Then we have to get him to write you something else.
他说要是不管用 我可以吸吸大♥麻♥
Well, he said I could smoke pot if it didn't work.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
这家伙连头疼都搞不定
This guy can't even knock out a frickin' headache?
我们什么时候去看谢尔曼
When--when are we getting in to see Sherman?
我一直在留言
I keep leaving messages,
但他们从没回过我电♥话♥
but they never call me back.
听上去像我不堪的约会年代啊
Sounds like my dating years.
不过瞧瞧我现在多幸福
But then, look how that turned out for me.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
你对你妈妈的病有什么感受
How do you feel about your mom being sick?
你觉得我会有什么感受
How do you think I feel?
我不知道
I don't know.
糟透了 我恨这病
Well, it sucks. I hate it.
我多希望她没病
I wish she wasn't sick.
你还有什么希望
Mm. What else do you wish?
我希望我待在朋友家里
That I was at my friend's house.
待在朋友家是什么意思
And what would being at your friend's house mean?
那我就不用待在这
That I wasn't here.
待在这有什么不好
What's wrong about being here?
你收费太高了
You charge too much.
你知道我收多少钱吗
Do you know how much I charge?
不知道 -这样啊
No. - Ah.
他说他只想出去
He says he just wants to hang out
跟朋友们玩
with his friends.
但这是什么意思
But what does that mean?
他不想待在我身边
What, he doesn't want to be around me
因为怕我死在他面前吗
because he's--he's afraid I'm gonna die in front of him?
我见过的大多数父母抱恙的年轻人
Most teenagers I see who have an ill parent
都跟我说 只想出去跟朋友们玩
tell me they just want to hang out with their friends.
那这究竟意味着什么呢
But what does that really mean?
我想他只是想出去
I think he just wants to hang out
找他的朋友们玩
with his friends.
要想治疗有效 就算是对于年轻人
Look, for therapy to work, even with young people,
首先也得是他们自愿来这儿
they've got to want to be here.
他看起来只是个
Now, he seems like a nice kid
想过正常生活的好孩子
who just wants to feel normal.
所以除非他表现出什么
So unless he's been demonstrating
不寻常或愤怒的行为
any unusual or outrageous behavior
让你们尤为担心...
that you're particularly concerned about...
他最近故意放屁挑衅
He's been aggressively farting.
他一直在放屁
He's been farting.
目标明确 攻击性十足
Pointedly and aggressively.
他甚至放屁栽赃给凯西
He even fart-framed Cathy.
你说"攻击性十足"
When you say "Aggressive,"
有人受伤吗
was anybody hurt?
没有
No.
但我非常生气
Deeply offended.
试着不要过于计较
Just try not to put too much weight
亚当做的每一件事
in everything that Adam does,
好好跟对方相处
and enjoy each other.
我能问您点别的吗
Can I ask you something else?
当然
Sure.
我有个暴躁抑郁症的哥哥
I have a manic-depressive brother
还不知道我生病的事
who I haven't told yet about me.
您有什么建议吗
Anything you suggest?
他在治疗吗 -没有
Is he medicated? - No.
那就先带他
Well, just make sure you get him
去一个非常安静的地方
in a very calm place first.
如果他有暴♥力♥行为
And if he gets violent,
马上报♥警♥
call 911.
您真是帮了大忙了
You've been a big help.
你怀亚当的时候 有过假宫缩吗
Did you have Braxton Hicks contractions with Adam?
妊娠末期的宫缩症状
嗨 亚当 -嗨 怎么了
Hey, Adam. - Hey, what's up?
肖恩 你还好吗
Hi, Sean, how are you?
我感觉我的血液在沸腾
I feel like my blood is carbonated.
通常我没有跟女性合体的时候
I usually don't get this excited about the female body
是不会这么兴奋的
when I'm on the outside of it.
你有过吗
Well, did you?
有过什么
Did I what?
有没有过子♥宫♥生理性收缩
Uh, have, um, intermittent physical contractions,
在怀孕第六个月初就开始了
beginning as early as the start of the second trimester,
为生产期时的宫缩做准备
in order to prepare your uterus for labor?
虽然我还没和丽贝卡说好
Now, I haven't gotten Rebecca on board yet,
但我真觉得
but I really think
我可以自己接生这孩子
I could deliver this baby myself.
我求你了 还是去医院生吧
Please, have this baby in a hospital.
要是出了岔子怎么办
What if something goes wrong?
在医院生
It's more likely to go wrong
才容易出岔子呢 凯西
in a hospital, Cath.
猖獗的葡萄球杆菌感染 偷窃婴儿
Rampant staph infections, baby stealing.
再加上 医生都是魔鬼
And plus which, doctors are evil people.
我能去米雅家了吗
Hey, um, can I go to Mia's now?
可以 不回家吃饭打个电♥话♥就行
Yeah, just call if you're not gonna be home for dinner.
太好了
Okay, sweet.
亚当
Oh, Adam!
又来 -怎么回事
Whoa! - What, really?
伙计 -我的错 我的错
Oh, dude. - My bad, my bad.
天啊
Geez.
淡定点
Calm down.
我去做午餐
I'm gonna make lunch.
我给你带点来
I'll bring you something.
你最好先放放味
Oh, you better get rid of that smell
再把吃的端出来
before you bring food out.
我在你的候补名单上吗
So I'm on your cancellation list?
太好了 太好了
Great, great.
我会让我的肿瘤 在你通知我有空缺之前
I'll just tell my tumors to stop growing
停止恶化的
until you call me back with a spot.
天啊
Geez.
不 汤玛斯
No! Thomas!
不 汤玛斯 你快吐出来
Oh, no, Thomas. You give those back.
这些对你身体不好
Those are very bad for you.
保罗
Paul!
好了 听着
Okay, now listen.
我要把手指伸进你的喉咙
I'm gonna put my fingers down your throat.
你得给我吐出来
And I need you to throw up.
怎么回事 你还好吗
What's the matter? Are you okay?
他吃了我放松肌肉的药
He ate some of my muscle relaxers.
给兽医打电♥话♥
Call the vet.
我的天 -乖宝 听话
Oh, boy. - Come on, boy, come on.
我要你想点恶心的事
No, here, I need you to think about something gross.
你好 我家的短腿猎犬出了状况
Yes, uh, yes. I have a Basset emergency.
你在干什么
What ya doing?
他吞了些我的药
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表