剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
Congratulations on getting an appointment
谢尔曼医生
with Dr. Sherman.
显然这是全镇最炙手可热的位置之一
Apparently one of the hottest tickets in town.
所以如果你们当中
So would-- if any of you
有处于癌症第一到第三♥期♥的患者
in maybe stages I through III
能否考虑让我先看
would consider letting me go first, that--
抱歉
Excuse me.
可能是我儿子
Probably my son.
你好
Hello?
这里是谢尔曼医生办公室
This is Dr. Sherman's office
找凯西·贾米森
calling for Cathy Jamison.
你就是凯西·贾米森
You're Cathy Jamison?
正是
I am.
你的预约在下周三上午九点
Uh, you have an appointment next Wednesday 9:00 a.m.
我只是打电♥话♥来跟你确认
I was just calling to confirm you.
有人取消了吗
Somebody canceled?
谢尔曼医生亲自安排的
Dr. Sherman called it in himself.
显然您的肿瘤医生 缪尔医生
Apparently, your oncologist, Dr. Mauer,
打电♥话♥跟他说了您的情况
called him about you.
好吧
Okay.
好的 太好了
Um, okay, great.
那就这么定了
You may confirm me.
嗨 汤玛斯 吃晚餐了 伙计
Hey, Thomas. Dinnertime, buddy.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
这次真是吃的
Real food this time.
不逗你 我保证
No funny business, I promise.
汤玛斯
Thomas?
汤玛斯
Thomas?
伙计啊
Oh, buddy.
我的天
Oh, God.
嗨
Hi.
我给你留了简讯
I left you a message.
我收到了 -我刚在附近...
I got it. - Yeah, I was nearby--
你的嘴唇怎么了
What happened to your lip?
你感觉如何
Uh, how are you feeling?
好像我的血液在沸腾
Like my blood is carbonated.
我想来感谢你
I just-- I wanted to thank you
给谢尔曼医生打电♥话♥
for calling Dr. Sherman for me.
不必客气
Oh, you're welcome.
不 那对我至关重要
No, that was really important.
我在想...
And I was thinking...
不管他说什么 我都会相信你
No matter what he says, I trust you.
还有 我喜欢你
And I like you.
我还想继续在你这儿看病
And I want to keep seeing you,
即使我还得自掏腰包
even if I have to pay out of pocket.
凯西 我无法把你看做病人
I-I can't see you as a patient, Cathy.
因为我从没当你是病人
Because I don't see you as a patient.
但你现在会得到很好的照顾
But you're in very good hands now.
我会全力支持你
And I'll be rooting for you.
好吧
Oh, ok--okay.
那这就要说再见了
Is this goodbye, then?
不 我医学院的教授跟我说
No. Professor of mine in med school told me
永远不要跟病人说再见
to never say good-bye to a patient.
你刚刚说了 我不是你的病人
You just said I wasn't your patient.
回见 凯西
I'll see you later, Cathy.
我不承认你是我姐姐
I'm disowning you as my sister!
从现在开始 我们只是邻居
From now on, we're just neighbors.
你走你的阳关道 我修我的篱笆墙
And good fences make great fucking neighbors.
肖恩舅舅的新篱笆 你感觉如何
What do you think of uncle Sean's new fence?
没什么大不了 你去哪儿
Nothing at all. Where are you going?
布伦特家 爸爸说我可以去
Brent's. Dad said I could go.
没问题吧
Is that okay?
你需要的话 可以先拥抱我
I mean, you can hug me first if you need to.
你不必再去心理咨♥询♥了
You don't have to go to therapy anymore.
我也想你当个正常人
I want you to just be normal too.
不过我跟你说
But just so you know,
这世上没有什么是完全正常的
there's no such thing as truly normal.
*我就喜欢修篱笆*
*I've been workin' on the fe-ence*
*从天黑到天亮*
*all the live-long day*
人人都有难言之隐
Everybody's got something.
如果你想对我或其他人
If you ever wanna talk about what your something is
聊聊你的症结所在
to me or to someone else,
我希望你大胆说出来
I hope you do.
拜托你
Please do.
我会的 我发誓
I will. I promise.
妈妈 太恶心了
Oh, mom, that's gross!
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
你需要看心理医生了
Oh, you-- you need to see a shrink.
爱你哦
Love you.
好啊 想来点大♥麻♥吗
Hey, there. Wanna get high?
不
Nope.
我不头疼了
My headache is gone.
我得到了谢尔曼医生的预约
And I got an appointment with Dr. Sherman.
这是天大的好消息
That is great news!
太棒了
Oh, that is great news.
但愿这能平抚一些不太好的消息
Hopefully it'll take some of the sting
带来的伤感
out of the not-so-great news.
什么事
What?
怎么了
What?
汤玛斯
Thomas...
去世了
passed.
我刚在门廊外发现他
I just found him out on the porch.
他睡得很安详
He was sleeping peacefully, and I--
我给他盖了一块毯子
I put a blanket over him, and--
我杀了玛琳的狗吗
I killed Marlene's dog?
我真的不认为
I honestly don't think
是因为你的关系
that it was anything you did.
是他大限到了 他年纪大了 -我的天
It was his time. He was old. - Oh, my God.
他现在跟玛琳在一起
He's with Marlene now,
那正是他想去的地方
which is exactly where he wanted to be.
你真觉得他跟玛琳在一起吗
Do you really think he's with Marlene?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不对
Nope.
他跟我们在一起
He's with us!
嗨 汤玛斯
Hey, Thomas.
欢迎回来
Welcome back!
汤玛斯 -好啊 伙计
Oh, Thomas. - Hey, buddy!
汤玛斯 过来
Thomas, come here.
好吧 如果以后你觉得我死了
Okay, if you ever think I'm dead,
帮我个忙 等等再说
do me a favor and get a second opinion.
我的宝贝
Oh, my sweet.
好孩子
Good boy.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表