剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
保罗 他的名字是李 你要对他好点
His name is Lee, Paul, and we like him now.
你的背又受伤了吗
Oh, no. Did you hurt your back again?
是的 我搬电视机扭伤了腰
Yeah, wrenched it lifting a TV.
你是为了和人比赛吗
Oh, wow. Do you do that competitively?
她可能喜欢你 可我还不确定
She may like you, but I'm still undecided.
天哪 这里怎么臭气熏天的
Jesus, smells like the inside of a bellybutton in here.
李带我见了他的针灸师
Lee took me to his acupuncturist.
他们给了我这包难闻的茶叶
They gave me this horrible tea.
据说这能缓解高血压
It's supposed to be good for high blood pressure.
等等 你有高血压吗
Wait, you have high blood pressure now?
你还打算瞒我多久
When were you gonna tell me about that?
我三小时前才知道这事
I just found out three hours ago.
这么说你俩一起去做的针灸
Oh, so you guys go to acupuncture together?
你们现在是死党什么的吗
You're like best friends now or something?
淡定 你吃什么醋
Calm down. Don't be jealous.
他是同性恋
He's gay.
纯的
100%.
不错 这是好事 -谢谢
Good, good for you. - Thanks.
再说了 就算要吃醋
And if anybody should be jealous,
也应该是凯西吃醋
it should be Cathy.
你其实是我喜欢的型 保罗
You're actually my type, Paul.
非但没冷场 还有意外之喜
Well, I'm glad this didn't just get awkward.
我对熊男情有独钟
Uh-huh. I'm into bears.
我喜欢体型魁梧 毛发浓密的男人
I like my men big and hairy.
没开玩笑吧
No shit?
幸运的是 离我家不远的地方
Mmm, fortunately for me, there's a bear bar
就有一家熊男酒吧
just down the street from me.
足够我玩个痛快 今晚我就要去
I can get my fill. I'm going there tonight.
两美元冰爽啤酒通宵供应
Ice cold $2 beers all night long.
任何人都能享受折扣
Well, can anyone get in on that discount
还是仅限同性恋
or is it just a gay thing?
干嘛 你想去吗
Why? You want to come?
是的
I do.
不 我是想参观一下熊男的地盘
No, I want to see the bear world.
你要丢下我一个人去看熊男吗
You just gonna go off to bear world and leave me?
跟我们一起去吧 多刺♥激♥啊
Well, come with us. It'll be an adventure.
你会很吃香的
Oh, you will be very popular.
这话让你不舒服吗
Does that make you uncomfortable?
舒服 不舒服 我也不知道
No, yes, I don't know.
来吧 保罗 会很好玩的
Oh, come on, Paul. It'll be fun.
两美元的啤酒随便喝吗
$2 beers? As many as I want?
这仅仅是个引子 保罗
Well, that's how it starts, Paul.
酒兴引人去 基情使人留
Come for the beer, you stay for the queer.
我在家里等你们 等下八点一起走过去
See you at my place. We'll walk over, say, 8:00.
听起来不错 -凯西 保罗
Sounds good. - Cathy, Paul.
我已经等不及了 "痣"友
Can't wait... Mole mate.
我应该穿什么 -谁在乎
What should I wear? - Who cares?
没人会注意你
Nobody will be looking at you.
你呢 去换身法兰绒吧
But you, go flannel.
"痣"友 -没错
Mole mate? - Yeah.
这是我们之间的小玩笑
It's a little joke we have.
我和保罗要去熊男酒吧
Paul and I are going to a bear bar.
我打赌你根本不知道那是什么
I bet you don't even know what that is.
我不知道为何你会觉得和一群
I don't know why you think it would be fun
毛发浓密的同性恋待在一起会很有趣
to go hang out with a bunch of hairy gay guys,
不过只要你开心就好 贾米森女士
but whatever floats your boat, Mrs. J.
这个头型很有趣
That is a -- it's a very interesting hairstyle.
它非常的 对称
It's -- it's -- well, it's very symmetrical.
你喜欢吗 这发型叫"疯狂傻大姐"
You like it? It's called "Bat-shit crazy."
开玩笑的
Kidding.
其实 我今晚要和麦凯约会
Okay, I'm going out with Myk tonight,
我不知道哪种头型更合适
and I just can't decide which one works better.
这边是学♥生♥妹♥甜蜜小花辫
Okay, sweet and schoolgirl
这边是大尺度风流蓬蓬头
or straight up hoochie mama?
你喜欢哪个
Which do you like?
这很难抉择
That's a tough call.
不 我认为最好先走甜蜜风
No, I think it's always best to start with sweet
日后再来风流大尺度
and save hoochie for dessert.
这是"风流"还是仅仅是"搞笑"而已
Okay, is it "Hoochie" or is it just "Fun"?
你是怎么一回事
What's this all about?
我就是不知道该走什么路线
I just can't decide who to be.
秀出真我就好
Be yourself.
真我长什么样啊
I don't know who that is!
我也不知道自己会不会过度紧张
And I don't know if I'll get, like, really nervous,
然后手抖被他发现 或是找不到话讲
and he'll see my hands shake or I'll run out of stuff to say.
这就是一次约会
It's just a date.
你以后会身经百战的
You're gonna have a lot of 'em.
只要记住 人人都有自己的故事
So remember, everybody has a story,
一旦无话可讲
and when in doubt,
就去了解他的故事
just be interested in his.
如果这招奏效 皆大欢喜
If it works, great.
如果这都不行 让他去死
If it doesn't, screw him.
好吧 "让他去死"
Okay, "Screw him."
我会把这句话记在心底
I'll play that as my subtext
兴许能克服紧张
and I just might get through this.
这样的话我更赞成蓬蓬头
Well, then I'd definitely -- I'd go with the curls.
伙计 我出牌都能有一个小时了
Dude, I played my hand, like, an hour ago.
你到现在还没反应
Play your cards already.
我想把我输的五美元赢回来
I want to win my five bucks back.
你们在赌博吗
Are you two gambling?
不 妈妈 我们在玩线上扑克
No, mom, we're playing online poker.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
我可提醒你 你正在被禁足
Do I need to remind you that you are grounded
作为对你胡作非为的惩罚
for a lot of other illicit activities?
你想在惩罚理由里再加一条吗
You want to add gambling to the list?
好吧 我们以后只用"奇多脆"做筹码
Okay, fine. Okay, we'll play for cheetos.
你的头发怎么了
And what's up with your hair?
你要化舞台妆去约会什么的吗
Are you going in costume on your date or something?
让我猜猜 是科学怪人的新娘
Let me guess. The bride of Frankenstein.
亚当 别这样
Oh, Adam, come on.
你也用不着这么刻薄
You know, don't be jealous just because
不就是因为你被甩了 而我桃花正旺么
I have a love life and you pissed all over yours.
我才没有 我只想你快点出牌
Jeez, I just want you to play your hand.
既然你没法玩到底 那干嘛还起头要玩
Why did you start the game if you're not gonna finish it?
是你起头的 我根本不喜欢玩扑克
You started it. I don't even like poker.
快滚出我的房♥间 你个苦瓜脸
Just get to of my room, butt-face.
我都没在你房♥间里
I'm not even in your room.
你怎么能忍♥受得了他
Why'd you even have him?
这个问题会很难答吗
Was that a big discussion?
看看这些人
Look at these guys.
就像我的克隆版
It's like I've been cloned.
这里有上百个我
It's me times 100.
看那边 我在跟另一个我乱搞呢
Look, here's me making out with myself.
赏心悦目啊
It's a beautiful sight.
也许我该留些胡子
Maybe I should grow a beard.
别 我见过你留胡子 还是拉倒吧
No, I've seen that beard. You shouldn't.
我今天早上起床的时候
I mean, who would have guessed
怎么也没想到 现在居然和我的老婆
when I woke up this morning that I would end up here
还有她的一位审美标准独特的朋友
at a bear bar with my wife and her friend
一起在熊男酒吧度过
with his very particular aesthetic requirements.
李
Lee...
可能是我多心
I might be imaging things,
不过那边那个壮汉
but is that husky guy over there
是在向我丈夫抛媚眼吗
making eyes at my husband?
在哪儿
Where?
他过来了
Incoming.
你好 伙计
Hey, man.
你看见没
Did you see that?
我可是炙手可热啊
I'm fucking man meat.
我爱死这个地方了
I love this place.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表