剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
《如果还有明天》前情提要
Previously on the Big C...
我不想纵容偷窃
I don't condone stealing.
这是你的封口费
Here is your piece of the action.
这个不错嘛
This isn't bad.
她刚经历流产
She's dealing with a miscarriage.
你停止用药了
You went off your meds?
没错 我才不想用药来麻痹自己
Mm, yeah. I'm not gonna go through this doped up.
我们是网友 -什么
We met online. - What?
有个癌患子女聊天室 我们在那认识的
At a chat room for kids with parents who have cancer.
你得了癌症
You have cancer.
才不是 我是患者的孩子
No, silly, I'm the kid.
等等 你要离开吗
Wait, are you leaving?
我要回芝加哥一段时间
I'm going back to chicago for a bit.
我才不需要你那见鬼的同情
I don't need your fucking pity.
我无意惹你生气
I didn't mean to upset you.
那些药物无法治愈你
Those drugs are not a cure.
你能指望的 就是再多一点时间
The best that you can hope for is a little more time.
等等
Hey!
你打算再撞我一次吗
Hey. You gonna hit me with your car again?
来点剩火鸡吗
Want some leftover turkey?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
好得很 只有呼吸时痛得厉害
Yeah. It only hurts when I breathe.
天啊 李
Shit, Lee.
你不该跑步的
You shouldn't be running.
宅家里可别想练好马拉松
Well, these marathons, they don't train for themselves.
很抱歉 感恩节那天对你撒谎
I'm sorry I lied to you at Thanksgiving.
我也有不对
Well, the jerk goes both ways.
我说了不少混帐话
I said some really shitty things.
这就是我从不与人亲密的原因
That's why I don't form attachments.
一方面因为我信佛教
It's partly because I'm Buddhist,
另一方面是因为我处理不好人际关系
it's partly because I'm not very good at them.
虽说忠言逆耳 但你直言不讳
You said some truths that were hard to hear.
我就喜欢你这点
It's why I like you.
你喜欢我 只是因为你需要一个癌友
You like me because you need a cancer friend.
还想吵架吗 我可不会嘴下留情
Are we fighting again? 'Cause I'll go there.
我不想吵
I don't want to fight.
我想念和你无话不说的日子
I miss talking to you.
你确定不来点火鸡吗
Sure you don't want some turkey?
拿来吧
Oh, give me that.
宝贝 我有东西要送你
Oh! Honey, I have something for you.
显然不会是蔬菜
Clearly it's not a vegetable,
你盘子里一点绿色都没有
since I don't see any on your plate.
我只有三十分钟吃午饭
I have 30 minutes for lunch.
速度和营养没法兼得
You can't be fast and healthy.
理论上没有可行性
It's not physically possible.
一个秤吗
A scale?
这叫体质监测仪
It's a body composition monitor.
就是个花里胡哨的秤
So a fancy scale?
你在给我什么暗示吗
You tryin' to tell me something?
结婚纪念日你送我个熨斗
'Cause I thought you had learned your lesson
我还以为你能吃一堑长一智呢
when you gave me the iron for our anniversary.
结婚六周年叫铁婚
Sixth anniversary is iron.
我不过是想俏皮一点 跟铁沾边
I was being cute. And "Iron-ic."
不管这个了 记得谢尔曼医生说过吗
Anyway, remember how Dr. Sherman said
密切监控身体状况非常有必要
it was very, very important to closely monitor your health?
这小玩意可是全能
This baby does it all.
除了能称体重 还能算出骨量
In addition to your weight, it gives you your bone mass,
脏器重量 以及你的代谢年龄
your visceral weight, and your metabolic age.
什么是代谢年龄
What's metabolic age?
就是综合各方面的因素
That's when you factor in all the other stuff,
计算出的身体实际年龄
it tells you how old your body actually is.
该死的
Oh, shit.
内有
免费婴儿用品
发放
在吗
Hey.
你想来点婴儿用品吗
Oh, hey. You lookin' for baby stuff?
随便拿
Everything's available.
婴儿湿巾除外
Uh, except the infant baby wipes.
别想拿走 那些宝贝
Those stay. Those gems are like
能给我的痔疮全方位深入呵护
a deep, wet tongue kiss on my hemorrhoids.
你怎么样
How ya doin'?
我知道你一时接受不了
I know this is a lot to take in.
不 一切都很好
No, it's all good.
对了 我有个打算
Yeah. Um, I've got a plan.
我想把那间婴儿房♥
I'm thinking about turning the baby's room
改造成无土栽培实验室
into a hydroponic pot den.
你好
Hello.
我是麦克 这是我妻子 朵恩
Uh, Mike, this is my wife, Dawn,
这是珍妮
and this is Janie,
我们的宝贝女儿
my little girl.
别客气 进来吧
Well, come on in!
瞧啊 凯西
Uh, look, Cathy.
迎来了温馨一家
A happy family in my home.
就在这里
Uh, it's right over there.
我们刚搬来 我们的后院相毗邻
We just moved in. Our back yards abut each other.
真不错 那我们就是屁邻了
I guess that makes us abut-buddies.
我叫凯西 这是我弟弟 肖恩
I--I'm Cathy. This is my brother, Sean.
如果你们用得上这些东西
Uh, if you could use any of the stuff,
我们很乐意把他们给个好人家
we'd love to see it go to a good home.
都这么新啊
It's all in really good shape.
可不是吗
Mm, it sure is.
我本想要个孩子
I was in the market for a baby,
但我一算吓一跳
but then I did the math.
你知道吗 联邦儿童税收抵免
Did you know that the Federal Child Tax Credit
比起生儿育女的开销 就是九牛一毛
doesn't even begin to offset the price of an actual child?
所以要孩子完全无利可图
So there's definitely no profit in it.
你们就任她这么嚎啕大哭吗
Are you, uh, are you planning on doing something with her?
她就是有点烦躁 或是累了
She's just a little fussy, or she's tired.
也可能是胀气 尿布湿了或是病了
Or gassy, or wet, or getting sick.
这是家常便饭
It happens all the time.
她总是哭个不停
She cries a lot.
她还是个婴儿
Mmm, she's a baby.
婴儿就是这样 又哭又闹又缠人
That's what babies do. Cry and manipulate.
他们是诡计多端的小杂种
They're machiavellian little shits.
当着珍妮的面 你能文明点吗
You mind not swearing in front of Janie?
开什么玩笑 -肖恩 抱歉
Seriously? - Sean. Sorry.
听着 女士 虽然你的孩子能听懂人话
Look, lady, although your baby can hear,
但她不见得能分辨是非
she won't be able to be offended
除非社会告诉她孰是孰非
until society tells her what to be offended by.
目前不文明行为包括 基佬打啵
Presently those things include, um, gay men kissing,
体臭四溢
body odor,
以及女人露点
and the female nipple.
他最近这段日子很不容易
He's been going through a really rough time.
这里的东西 你们看好就拿走吧
If you would like any of this stuff, please...
不必客气
Please take it.
谢谢
Thanks.
下回再说吧
Uh, maybe another time.
我有六个社交网站的账号♥
I have, like, six social networking sites.
脸谱 人人 聚友
Teamsugar, Myspace, Facebook,
推特 世纪佳缘
Bebo, and Twitter.
但我主要用它们来宣传我的博客
Although I mainly use that to promote my blog.
对 我貌似听说过你的博客
Oh yeah, I think -- I think I've heard of your blog.
叫啥名字来着
Uh, what's it called?
"我是个傻缺弄潮儿"
I'm a -- I'm a hipster fucktard dot com?
你碰到人家咪♥咪♥了
Ow, you hit my boob.
不可能 你那小不点得用放大镜找
I need a magnifying glass to find that thing.
去你的 -你们好
Screw you. - Hello.
什么事 妈
What's up, mom?
你好 贾米森女士
Hi, Mrs. Jamison.
波比
Poppy.
我就和你开门见山了吧
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表