剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
《如果还有明天》前情提要
Previously on the big C...
麦凯 这是安德莉亚
Myk, this is Andrea.
安德莉亚只是暂时寄住在我家
Andrea's just living with us for a while.
你好 麦凯
Hey, Myk.
我可以和她约会吗
Would it be okay if I ask her out?
你妈妈告诉我你得阴虱的事了
Your mom told me about your crabs.
还有 我以后再也不想见到你
And I don't ever want to see you again.
天哪 对不起
Oh, god. I'm sorry.
我误导你了
I've misled you.
我结婚了
I'm married.
你笑什么啊 -我是同性恋
Why are you laughing? - I'm gay.
怎么每件事都乱套了
Why can't anything go the way it's supposed to?
你无法掌控这个世界
You can't control the universe.
你是流水 不是岩石
You're the water, not the rock.
你是谁啊 该死的佛教♥徒♥吗
What are you, some kind of god damn buddhist?
我会忽略"该死"这两个字的
Well, I'll usually leave off the "God damn" part.
胸闷气短吗 -没有
Shortness of breath? - No.
肌肉痉挛呢 -没有
Muscle cramping? - No.
夜间盗汗 -没有
Um, night sweats? - Nope.
那疹子呢 尤其是背部 脖子或臀部
Rash, particularly around the back, neck, or buttocks?
臀部没有
No butt rash.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你就不能用香皂洗手吗
Could you use soap and water?
你涂的那种有毒调合物
That toxic concoction you're slathering on
能培育出全新品种的超级细菌
is creating a whole new breed of super bug.
先生 你要么闭嘴
Sir, I need for you to be quiet
要么走人
or be somewhere else.
肖恩
Sean.
你的指甲有部分或全部脱落现象吗
Flaking off or complete loss of finger or toenails?
没有 -好吧
Nope. - Okay.
看来药物对你没有任何副作用
Um, so you have no side effects from the drugs.
是好事吗 我猜是好事
Is that good? I guess that's good.
我可不这么想
I don't think so.
我认为这说明我的身体排斥药物
I think it means that my body's resisting the drugs.
如果我的指甲没脱落
If my nails aren't falling out,
那说明药物没消灭癌细胞
then it's not eating my cancer.
能解释一下吗
Care to elaborate on that?
那是"好极了"的医疗术语
Is that medical jargon for "Great,"
还是说一听这动静就没好事
or is that as scary as it sounds?
你的血压偏高
Your blood pressure is high.
等等 让我看看示数 我不信
Wait, let me see the numbers. I don't trust--
肖恩 你让我感到紧张
Sean, you are making me nervous.
说不定就是你害我血压升高的
You might be the reason my blood pressure's up.
最近两次复查你的血压持续升高
It's been climbing your last two visits.
谢尔曼医生会看下你的情况
Dr. Sherman will take a look.
他可能会给你用些降压药
He might want to put you on some blood pressure medication.
没那个必要
That's not necessary.
这是白大褂综合症
It's white coat syndrome.
特氏家族的通病
All the Tolkes have it.
我们一看到白大褂
We see a white coat,
各项指标就他妈的直线上升
our vital statistics go through the fucking roof.
我们建议病人携亲友前来治疗
You know, we recommend patients bring a friend
是为了帮助他们稳定情绪
with them to treatment to help them stay calm.
他可不是那块料
He may not be it.
我能给她量一下血压吗
Let me check her pressure, okay?
别碰血压袖带
Don't touch the cuff.
你下周可以和谢尔曼医生谈谈
You can talk to Dr. Sherman about it next week.
在此之前 尽量放松
In the meantime, try to relax.
你指望一个癌症晚期的人怎么放松
And how exactly do you do that when you're terminally ill?
我们还是走吧
Let's get out of here.
你知道吗 你应该试试
You know what, you should try acupuncture
针灸降压疗法
to get your blood pressure down.
我认识一个神人 他经常
I know an amazing guy who used to bring
带着针去公园 为大家服务
his needles to the park and work on everybody.
两个瞎子的视力都有所恢复
Two blind guys got a little bit of sight back.
我没开玩笑 -不用了 没关系的
I kid you not. - No, it's okay.
如果只是吃点药 那还不算最糟
If I have to take a pill for it, that's not the worst thing.
你好啊
Ahh, hi ya.
要是我从医务室里出来
I would tear off my right arm
还能像你这么乐呵
to have a look on my face like that
我宁愿砍了我的右臂
when I come out of an exam room.
那个菲律宾护士总是能把我逗翻
That Filipino nurse always cracks me up.
出什么事了
Something wrong?
我血压太高了
My blood pressure's too high.
他们可能得给我开点药
They might have to put me on medication.
不要 千万别让他们给你开降压药
No, no, don't let them put you on blood pressure meds.
我能帮你降下来
We can get that down for you.
我带你去见我的针灸师吧
Let me take you to my acupuncturist.
我刚刚就是这么说的
That's what I just said.
李 这是我的弟弟肖恩
Lee, this is my brother Sean.
他刚才也那么说来着
That is what he just said.
你真的认为针灸有用吗
You really think acupuncture can help?
怎么 换成他一提你就心动了
What, now you're interested 'cause it's his idea?
我就是好奇
I'm curious.
我推荐我朋友的时候你可一点都不好奇
You weren't curious when I just told you about my guy.
你的朋友是个流浪汉 -他不是流浪汉
Your guy's homeless. - He's not homeless.
他是为流浪汉服务
He works on the homeless.
你不是把我的话当耳旁风了
Do you just tune me out?
我要是能就好了 小点声
I wish I could. Keep your voice down.
我的针灸师专治癌症患者
Ahem, my woman specializes in cancer patients.
你真讨厌
Um, you're annoying.
我感觉去试试也没什么坏处
Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to find out.
希望针灸不疼
I hope it doesn't hurt.
我愿意换换口味 去看女医生
I like the idea of seeing a woman for a change.
你爱怎么样就怎么样吧
You know what? Whatever.
反正我是要走了
I got to get out of here anyway.
我这小心脏要被白大褂综合症击垮了
My white coat syndrome's overriding my beta blockers.
大夫 希望你今天时刻记得扪心自问
Um, hey, doc, I just want you to ask yourself over and over today,
"我是在救死扶伤 还是适得其反"
"Am I helping... or am I hurting?"
见笑了
I'm sorry.
我家里人都是直肠子 神经质
My family is blunt, tense,
从来学不会放松
and can't relax for shit.
哥帮你找找解决的法子
Well, let's see what we can do about that.
绿洲
全方位
疼吗
Does that hurt?
不疼 不好意思 是反射作用
No, sorry. It's just a reflex.
我不习惯有锋利的东西扎到脸上
I'm not used to having sharp objects pierced into my face.
放松就好
Just relax.
让你的元气得到激发
Let your qi get its groove on.
我的"怨气"
My "Cheese"?
是元气
"Chee."
那是你的生命之源
It's your vital energy.
针灸能打通血脉 舒经活络
The needles unblock it, help it flow.
好吧 -我要进来了
Right. - Knock-knock.
我来看看病人
Just checking on the patient.
我打断了你的深度理疗吗
Am I interrupting a deep moment?
我还没飘飘欲仙呢
Well, I'm not floating yet.
再耐心等等 -要多久
Well, give it time. - How much?
我一星期来两次
Well, I'm here twice a week myself.
在这打个盹可不便宜
It's basically a really expensive nap,
但是过后我会有种神奇的平静感
but I feel an amazing sense of calm afterwards.
我什么感觉都没有 -我有
I don't feel anything. - I do.
你老公走进房♥间后 你的脉搏缓和了
Your pulse slowed down when your husband came in the room.
我们不是夫妻
We're not married.
她不符合我挑选伴侣的基本条件
No, she's missing the one thing I look for in a husband.
不管怎样
Well, regardless,
你们之间的关系的确很微妙
there is something special going on between you two.
医学上称之为
There's a medical term for it.
接合
Anastomosis.
这下好 事越来越多了
Hmm, great. Now I have something else.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表