剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
是吧
Right?
我的朋友都不理解我
See, none of my friends get it.
他们不懂我为什么会嫁给一个
They don't understand how I could marry someone
比我爷爷还老的老头
older than my grandpa.
话说回来 年纪越大经验越足
Then again, with age comes experience,
还有他那一口好唇舌
and a mastery of a certain oral skill.
我对天发誓 他那脸就离不开我裤裆
I swear that man can't keep his face out of my pants.
我原本还以为
And here I was thinking
嫁一个医生最大的好处是
the best part of marrying a doctor
方便拿到止痛药
was easy access to painkillers.
我喜欢你
I love you.
老天 我有个绝妙的主意
Oh, my God, I have a great idea.
你喜欢意大利菜吗
Do you like Italian food?
明天你和你丈夫过来吃晚餐吧
You and your hubby have to come to dinner tomorrow.
阿蒂会做他最拿手的意大利汤团
Atti's making his world-famous gnocchi.
我会让他的秘书打电♥话♥告诉你地址
I'll have his secretary call with the address.
八点行吗
8 okay?
八点很好
8's great.
那说定了
Then it's a date.
好的 拜拜 -拜
Okay. Bye. - Bye.
我刚从厕所出来
Okay, I just used the bathroom,
你猜我看到了谁的小♥弟♥弟♥
and guess whose penis I just saw,
很大个哦
and it's huge.
拜托千万别说是谢尔曼医生
Please don't say Dr. Sherman.
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
那个辣妹是谁
Who's the hottie?
第二任娇妻
Wife number two.
不是吧
No.
显然他很会吹♥箫♥
Apparently he gives great head.
我想问你们怎么聊起这个了
You don't mind me asking you how that came up.
突然就蹦出来了
Without warning.
还有 他们邀请我们明晚去吃晚餐
And by the way, we've been invited to dinner tomorrow.
亲爱的 我希望你推掉了
Oh, honey, I hope you said no.
怎么推掉 这个人正在治我的癌症
How? The man's curing my cancer.
天啊
Oh, God.
我得想想要带什么酒去
I've got to find out what kind of wine to bring
喝多少才能失忆
and how much to drink to get amnesia.
天啊
Oh, God.
我推荐勤地酒
I am recommending a Chianti.
保准你什么都不记得
It's like a liquid lobotomy.
这样 你拿两瓶吧
In fact, here, take two.
你先喝完这瓶 再去他们家
You drink that one before you get to their house.
别去跑了 太冷了
Don't go for a run. It's too cold.
只有雪橇犬才会在外面溜达
Only sled dogs should be out there.
而且 你看起来很疲惫
Plus, you look tired.
跑完马拉松我就休息
I will rest after the marathon.
事实上 我会一直休息到死
In fact, I will rest for the rest of my life.
我有明确的安排
I have a clear schedule.
我在网上查过了...
I've done some research online--
我想我们已经讨论过了
Well, I thought we had that talk.
我知道 网络不是用来查资料的
I know. The Internet is not for research.
而是用来看黄♥片♥的
It's for porn.
但我确实发现了一些很好的试验
But there are some really good trials out there.
大多数都有候补名单
Most of them have wait lists.
是的 好试验都有
Yeah, the good ones always do.
但洛杉矶有一家诊所
But there's a clinic in Los Angeles--
治疗全面而新颖
holistic but edgy,
要花不少钱
involves a lot of kale.
但有两名演员和一位出名的小说家
But two actors and an award-winning novelist
几乎痊愈了
have virtually been cured.
所以那里是专治名癌的吗
So it works for famous cancer?
它能为你争取时间
It would buy you time
好让你能挺到下次临床试验
until we could get you into another trial.
我不想再参加临床试验了
I don't want to do another trial.
还有我不想去洛杉矶
And I don't want to go to L.A.,
去那里就得隆胸
because I would have to get a boob job
晒成古铜色然后找个经纪人
and a fake tan and an agent and--
我是在努力救你的命 你却毫不在乎
I'm trying to save your life. You're being flip.
你得定个计划
You need a plan.
我有计划
Well, I have a plan.
那就是出去跑步
It's to go for a run.
祝你在那位口♥活♥不错的医生家
You enjoy eating in with the doctor
大饱口福
who likes to eat out.
记得把两腿并严了
Just--just keep your legs crossed.
车不错啊 伙计
Nice wheels, dude.
谢了
Uh, thanks.
不会吧 那是"疯狗"吗
No fucking way. Is that maddog?
怎么 你认识他 -谁不认识啊
What, you know him? - Yeah, everybody knows him.
他是我们怪人一家的大家长
He's, like, the high priest of our freakin' family.
那你最近有看见他吗
Have you seen him, though?
我妈妈担心他担心得要疯了
Because my mom's all freaked out about him.
没
Nah.
你是他儿子还是怎么的
You his kid or something?
不 他是我舅舅 -这样啊
No, he's my uncle. - Right on.
来 看看这个
Hey, check it.
这算是我们部落的精神刻画
It's kind of a spiritual portrait of our tribe--
我们出于对自♥由♥的热爱和对庸俗的厌恶
brothers and sisters united by our love of freedom
团结一致 亲如一家
and our hatred of bullshit.
是啊 我完全理解
Yeah. Totally get it.
你是我们的一员 和"疯狗"一样
You're one of us, just like maddog.
来烤烤火暖暖手 飞车侠
Hey, warm your hands by the fire, 10 speed.
别把自己当外人
What's ours is yours.
谢了 老兄 -不客气
Thanks, dude. - Yeah.
怎么了
What's up?
你应该回家好好休息
You should go home and get some rest.
我得回去盘货了
I need to get back to inventory.
那就这样吧
All right, then.
别累着了 乌克兰小子
Don't work too hard, Ukraine,
因为等我回来接你的时候
'cause when I come back to get you,
你就该为安德莉亚服务了
it's time to start your Andrea shift.
贾米森先生 你脸色真差
Hey, Mr. J. You look like hell.
谢了
Thank you.
我还有半个三明治
I still have half a sandwich.
我们可以下次休息时分了吃
We can split it on our next break.
今儿晚上足有三天那么长
This night is, like, three days long.
你♥他♥妈♥的却像只野兔上蹿下跳
But, you know, you're like a fucking jackrabbit out there.
有什么秘方 是因为你吃卷心菜吗
What is it, all that cabbage you guys eat?
那玩意能量有那么足吗
It's like jet fuel or something?
不是卷心菜的功劳
It's not the cabbage.
那他妈的是可♥卡♥因♥吗
Is that fucking cocaine?
我们的客户现金流动不充足
Our client was having cash-flow problems,
所以他用这个付款了
so he paid us with this.
你的那份
Your cut.
这么说你...
So you've been, like...
别告诉安德莉亚
Don't tell Andrea.
如果她发现了 非宰了我不可
She will beat my ass if she finds out.
她真把你治的服服帖帖的啊
She's really got you by the nutsack, doesn't she?
在我们这 通常情况下要等到结了婚
Usually in this country, we wait until we're married
男人才听老婆的话
to surrender our freedom, you know?
凯西和我谈婚论嫁的时候 我戒了这个
I gave this shit up when Cathy and I got serious,
可是 我以前超爱嗑药的 伙计
but, oh, I used to love doing blow, man--
彻夜狂欢 谈天说地
staying up all night, talking crap, you know?
感觉自己有种无人能敌的力量
Feeling invincible in that bullshit kind of way.
真♥他♥妈♥的棒极了
It was so fucking awesome.
现在也有效啊
It's still awesome.
我觉得我一个人能干四个人的活
I feel like I could do the work of, like, four Myks.
我们什么时候下班
When are we out of here?
六小时后
Six hours.
能行么 窝囊废
Gonna make it, pussy?
13!
14 -看哥的
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表