剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
an experienced salesman when I talked to Owen.
我能问你一个关于她的问题吗
Can I ask you something about her?
说吧
Shoot.
我可以和她约会吗
Would it be okay if I ask her out?
来呀
Go ahead.
约我
Ask me.
安德莉亚 你愿不愿意...
Andrea, would you like...
我要实话告诉你
I'm just gonna tell you straight up.
如果你有恋胖癖 那咱俩没戏
If you're a chubby chaser, you're shit out of luck,
我不会用我的脂肪来满足你怪异的癖好
'cause I don't do nothing freaky with my fat.
虽然我自知不算苗条
Now I don't see myself as skinny,
可我还自认为是个女士
but I do see myself as a lady.
所以你最好用正确的理由约我
So you best come correct.
这是你们美国人表示同意的方式吗
Is that American for "Yes?"
你们怎么没呆在车里
So why are you guys out of your cars?
凯西 训练暂时取消
Oh, hi, Cathy. Practice has been canceled
直到我们处理好教练的问题
until we can figure out this coaching situation.
我们已经获知 你的隐私部位
It's come to our attention that you have a little problem
有些小毛病
with your private area.
什么 -我知道这很难堪
What? - I know it's embarrassing,
可是在社交网络时代
but it's hard to hide something like this
这样的事情是瞒不住的
in the age of facebook.
我有过阴虱 但已经好了
I don't have crabs. I had crabs.
你们就因为这个想要解雇我吗
You're trying to get me fired because of that?
不 我们只是请你引退
No, no. We're simply asking you to step aside.
我们真心感谢你做临时教练
We really appreciate you filling in as coach.
不 我是正式教练
No, I am the coach.
你让泳池里的孩子
You exposed these kids
遭受到潜在的健康风险
to a potential health risk by getting in that pool.
再说你还有其它病
On top of the other disease.
你说什么 -我们挑明吧
Excuse me? - Let's face it.
显而易见的事情 没必要拐弯抹角
Nobody's talking about the elephant in the room.
事实是 你有癌症
The fact is you have cancer.
你要频繁进出医院 怎么坚持训练
How are you gonna coach when you're in and out of hospitals?
谁知道今年你还会出什么问题
I mean who knows what else is going to go wrong with you this year?
我们担忧游泳队的未来
We're concerned about the future of the team.
当然也很担心你
and you, of course.
这么做是因为阴虱
Is this about my crabs
还是因为癌症
or my cancer?
这么做是为了让我女儿拿到游泳奖学金
This is about my daughter getting a swimming scholarship
用来付大学的学费
to pay for college.
这份工作可能让你感觉良好
This job may make you feel good,
可格瑞塔的未来才是最要紧的
but we're talking about Greta's future here.
如果你这么在意
If this is how you feel,
当初为何同意雇我呢
why did you hire me in the first place?
没人敢拒绝一位患有癌症的女士
Everybody's afraid to say no to the lady with cancer.
祝贺我得到人生第一份施舍来的工作
Congratulations to me, I got my first pity job.
现在 我本应该让你们收起同情滚一边去
Now, I'd tell you to take your pity and shove it,
可你知道吗 我根本不在乎
but you know what? I don't care.
就算是施舍来的 管他呢 我也一样接受
I mean, if this is why I got the job, screw it, I'll take it,
因为我爱这份工作
because I love my job.
你可能出于错误的理由雇用了我
You may have hired me for the wrong reasons,
可如果你想解雇一位身患癌症的女士
but if you try and fire the lady with cancer,
你最好找个绝顶出色的律师
You better hire a damn good lawyer.
真♥他♥妈♥贱 -没错 我是贱♥人♥
What a bitch! - Yeah, I am a bitch!
我是个勇敢顽强的贱♥人♥
I'm a tough, brave bitch.
如果你们同意
And if you let me, I will turn
我可以让这些姑娘变得一样勇敢顽强
all of these girls into tough brave bitches too,
直奔冠军而去
who could go all the way to the championship.
现在 如果你不介意
Now if you don't mind,
我要带我的队员
I'm going to take my team,
管他还剩多少
whoever's still on it,
去外面跑步
out for a run.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表