剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
You got to get out in the world,
在身体康健之时享受生命
enjoy life while you're healthy and able.
如果要我给一家人开张处方
If I could give families one prescription,
一定是 多多享受假期
take more vacations.
假期 真是个蛮有趣的点子
Vacation-- now, there's a novel concept.
甜点时间到
Time for dessert.
谢谢你们今晚的盛情款待
Thank you for the lovely meal.
意大利汤团简直是天上美味
The gnocchi was heavenly.
别谢我 应该谢意大利人
Don't thank me. Thank the Italians.
那里人人都是料理大♥师♥
They're culinary wizards over there.
你们去过吗
Have you ever been?
我们哪都没去过 -没 但我听说很棒
We never go anywhere. - No, I've heard it's great.
可不 人间仙境
Oh, it's incredible.
他们那里有种说法
They have this wonderful expression,
惬意人生无所事[意大利语]
dolce fare niente.
意思是"闲散的美好"
"The sweetness of doing nothing."
在我看来是人生哲理
It's an art in my book.
尝尝我的拿手好菜
Here's my one specialty in the kitchen.
希望你们会喜欢
So I hope you like it.
看上去很诱人
Looks delicious.
这可是我祖母传下来的秘方
It's my grandma's secret recipe.
我做的奶油煎饼卷 阿蒂百吃不厌
Atti can never get enough of my cannoli.
吃上一整天都不会腻
I could eat it all day.
美味之至啊
Oh, my God.
恭喜你们成功闯进
Hey, congratulations on making it
明天的游泳决赛
to the swim finals tomorrow.
谢谢
Thanks.
终于要一决雌雄了
It's gonna be a fight to the finish.
很为泰勒的队伍感到遗憾
Sorry about Taylor's team.
是她们自己不争气
It's their own fault.
过早就认输
They threw in the towel way too early.
我告诉过泰勒 如果我对待工作也这态度
I told Taylor if I did that in my line of work,
我绝对不会有什么成就
I'd never get anywhere.
你知道要在这个该死的国家进行临床试验
You know how much red tape I have to cut through
需要打破多少繁文缛节吗
to get a trial going in this damn country?
这些鬼玩意害我们
All the bullshit puts us ten years
比欧洲那些前沿技术落后了十年
behind the cutting-edge stuff they're doing in Europe.
抱歉 接个电♥话♥
Oh, excuse me. I'm sorry.
估计是我儿子打来的
It's probably my son.
我们把他丢在家里自己解决晚饭
We left him alone for dinner.
我就知道他不会安生
Never ends well.
喂 宝贝
Hey, honey, hi.
不 冰箱里有些肉卷
No, there's--there's meatloaf in the fri--
什么
What?
我的老天 在哪
Oh, my God. Where?
白种男性 三十岁左右
Caucasian male, 30s.
疑似死于体温过低
Looks like hypothermia.
亚当 你跑来干什么
Adam, you shouldn't be here.
是他吗
Is it him?
有人按寻人启事打来电♥话♥
Somebody called about our missing-persons flyer.
看样子他是被冻死的
Looks like he froze to death.
天啊 -谢天谢地
Ah, God. - Oh, thank Christ.
感谢苍天啊
Oh, my God.
看仔细点 流浪汉不都是大众脸
You know not all homeless people look alike.
你们真该仔细点儿
You should be more careful.
你说现在会不会有人在想念那个冻死的人
You think anyone's missing that man right now?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道哪一点最糟糕吗
You know what's awful?
当我想到塑料布下面是肖恩的尸体
When I thought Sean was under that sheet,
竟然感到有一丝宽慰
there was a part of me that was relieved
一切都结束了
it was all over...
我终于不用再操心了
That I could finally stop worrying.
宝贝
Oh, honey.
我上楼一趟 去看看亚当怎样
I'm gonna go upstairs. I'm gonna check on Adam.
好的 宝贝
Okay, sweetie.
我一会儿上去
I'll just be up in a second, okay?
喂 麦凯
Hey, Myk.
你能不能帮我联♥系♥到
I need you to put me in touch
那个用白粉付款的人
with the guy who paid us in powder.
凯西
Cathy.
现在天刚蒙蒙亮 -我知道
It's insanely early. - I know.
昨晚糟透了
It was a terrible night.
出什么事了吗 肖恩出事了吗
Did something happen? Is it Sean?
没有
No.
是你
It's you.
我替你预约了
I made an appointment for you
德国的一家治疗中心
in a treatment center in Germany.
他们研发出了一种疗效出奇的药
Apparently they're having amazing results
目前还没有在美国推广
with a drug that isn't in the U.S. yet.
你今晚就给我飞过去
You leave on the red eye tonight.
你给我买♥♥了机票
You bought me a plane ticket?
我们有一笔外快
We came into some unexpected cash.
就当做是礼物吧
Consider it a gift.
你就是不肯放弃 是吧
You really don't give up, do you?
老娘就是百折不挠 受着吧
It's an annoying quality I have.
我说过我再也不接受任何治疗了
I told you I'm not doing any more treatment.
我已经可以安心上路了
I am at peace with dying.
你别来这套
Oh, stop it!
别说了
Stop!
我受够你那套扯淡的佛教人生观了
I am sick of this bullshit buddhist philosophy.
你以为坐等死亡降临很高贵
You think it's noble and enlightened
很了不起 很有文化吗
to lay down and die?
我昨晚亲眼见到一个人 差点是我弟弟
I saw a guy who could have been my brother
惨死在大街上
dead on the street last night.
死亡没什么高贵的
There was nothing noble about it.
只有他妈的可悲
It was just fucking sad.
我并不是想显得高贵
I'm not trying to be noble.
我只想过好自己的生活
I'm trying to live my life,
但不知为什么你却总要横加干涉
and for some reason, you won't let me.
因为你没在好好过活 你在自暴自弃
'Cause you're not living it. You're giving up.
我已经失去了我的朋友玛琳
I lost my friend Marlene.
我可能已经失去了我弟弟
I may have lost my brother.
我不要连你也失去
I'm not gonna lose you, too.
如果你真的有一点点在意我
If you care about me at all,
你就会去
you will go.
求你了
Please.
我确实很在意你
I do care.
但这是我的生活 不是你的
But this is my life, not yours.
我不会放弃我的信仰
And I will not compromise my beliefs
好让你觉得
to make you feel--
天啊 你真是个自私的混♥蛋♥
God, you are such a selfish prick!
我没有时间
I don't have time
去为别人担心了
to worry about anyone else.
人生苦短
Life is too short.
好
Fine!
走吧 去死吧
Go! Die!
我不管你了
You're on your own.
感激不尽
Thank you.
飞车侠来了
Hey, 10 speed.
找"疯狗"的事有眉目了吗
Any luck finding maddog?
还没 有人说是看到他了
Uh, no, someone thought they saw him,
不过后来发现那是别人
but, uh, turned out to be someone else.
是你画上去的吗
Did you paint over that?
我觉得那对角很能凸显他的神韵
I think the horns really capture his essence,
让他看起来像个色狼了 对吧伙计们
seeing as he was a real horn dog, right, guys?
不过现在别人看不到他的脸了
Yeah, but now people can't see his face.
这可是艺术
It's art.
再说了 我确定你舅舅没事
Besides, I'm sure your uncle's fine.
我们怪人一家总是自己照顾自己的
Our freakin' family, we always look out for our own.
你不是他的家人 明白吗 我才是
You're not his family, okay? I am.
如果你对你真正的家人有一点点关心
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表