剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
《如果还有明天》前情提要
Previously on the Big C...
我跑马拉松
I run marathons.
是从十二年前被首次确诊为癌症后开始的
Started 12 years ago when I was first diagnosed.
这些是给肖恩舅舅的
These are for Uncle Sean.
真希望他安然无恙
I hope he is okay and warm.
随机药检 不用谢
Random drug testing, courtesy of the man.
你妈妈告诉我你得阴虱的事了
Your mom told me about your crabs,
还有 我以后再也不想见到你
and I don't ever want to see you again.
你为什么给我打电♥话♥
Why did you call me?
因为我想和我的灵魂伴侣最后道别
I wanted to say good-bye to my soul mate.
你没义务守着他到死
It is not your job to watch this man die.
你是说 你甘愿搞砸这次意大利之行
You're telling me you're just willing to fuck this entire trip to Italy
就为了李
for Lee?
我们才是你的家人
We're your goddamn family.
胡闹的宝宝和操蛋的父母
逼我远走高飞
我从没睡得这么香
I got the best sleep.
那种感觉太赞了 在冰冷的空气中
I-I love it when the-- you know, when the air is ice-cold
被窝就像温暖柔软的洞穴
and the covers are like a soft, warm cave.
你没事吧
Are you on something?
你眼睁睁看着好友死去
You don't sound that torn up for someone
怎么没有心力交瘁悲痛欲绝
who just watched their friend die in front of them.
肖恩 这真的很赞
Sean, it was amazing.
虽然 这件事着实非常悲伤
I mean, it was-- it was really sad.
但他称之为 "生命最后的体验"
But, you know, "Life's last adventure," he called it,
事实的确如此
and he was right.
它让我无惧死亡
It made me not afraid of dying.
我能挺过去
I can do it.
你这是想拉我共赴黄泉吗
Are you trying to make a suicide pact with me?
这可不行
That's not cool.
不 让我陪他度过最后的时光
No, it was really just the greatest gift
是他能给我最好的礼物
he could have given me, letting me be there.
对 那混小子给你的礼物当然
Yeah, of course that fucker would give you
是别人比不上的
the gift no one else could top.
你能安然归来也是很棒的礼物
You being here is pretty great too.
好肉麻
Eww.
才不呢 我好想你
No, I missed you.
我也就离家三个礼拜
I was just gone three weeks.
你从没告诉我你去哪了
You never told me where you went.
说出来你也不会信
You would not believe me.
哪有 去你的
Come on. Screw you.
我就沿着高速公路一直走
I just walked along the highway.
就这么一直走 突然意识到 我的脚痛
I-I kept walking until I started thinking about
居然比我想起丽贝卡时的心痛更甚
how bad my feet hurt more than I was thinking about Rebecca,
然后在下一出口就下了高速
and I walked off the next exit.
还有你相信吗 仓储园区的停车场里
And would you believe there was a traveling carnival
居然会有巡回嘉年华的表演
set up in a parking lot of a storage unit facility?
我就在那工作了
So I started working there.
你做嘉年华演员
You were a carny?
天底下没有比这更好找的活了
It was the easiest job in the world to get.
直到有天晚上 我在帐篷里睡的正香
Then one night, I was sleeping in the carny tent
醒来发现 我新交的好朋友缺趾老泰
and I woke up to find my new best friend Toothless T
企图用瑞士军刀把我的脚趾头切下来
was trying to saw the toes off my foot with his Swiss army knife,
声称是因为我的脚趾在诡异地看着他
'cause he said they were looking at him funny.
你个大骗子
You are such a liar.
你肯定在唬我
You're lying right now.
千真万确
It's the truth!
所以我才什么都没和你说
This is why I didn't say anything to you
我对自己说 我是有点疯癫
and I thought to myself, "Well, I may be crazy,
但还没疯癫到那份上吧
but I ain't that crazy."
我只是
I'm just--
很多时候我是害怕
I'm scared mostly.
然后就选择了逃避
And I'm running away.
然后我想到你 想道
And then I thought about you and I thought...
如果凯西能对她现在混乱的生活
"If Cathy can stay put with all the shit
处变不惊 那我也可以
that she's got going on, I can too."
我还给了你动力
Wow. I inspired you?
对 但也别沾沾自喜
Yeah, don't get a big head.
一部分原因是我冻得蛋疼
I was also freezing my testicles off.
脚趾飙血 冻得蛋疼
Toes were bleeding. Nuts were freezing.
我早就想回来了
I was really ready to get back.
对了 差点忘了有样东西给你
Oh, yeah. I forgot I got you something.
是这个 -对啊
A thing! - Yeah.
通常怎么也得花上十五大洋
Normally, you have to spend over 15 bucks
搞到菊花带金星的漂浮小鸭
to catch a floating duck with a gold star in its anus
才能换到这玩意呢
to get one of those.
甩甩看
Throw it. Throw it.
快扔
Come on.
扔到镜子顶上
Top of the mirror.
也太低了吧
Oh! Too low.
我给了肖恩动力
I inspired Sean.
我倒希望能给航♥空♥公♥司♥动力
Wish I could inspire the airline lady
退还我们去意大利的机票钱
to refund our Italy tickets.
不对啊
Hey.
你今天不该回去上班了吗
Aren't you supposed to be back at work today?
我不干了
I quit.
真的 为什么啊
Really? Why?
因为我受不了毛小子上司
Because I couldn't stand the idea
整天对我指手画脚了
of my 20-year-old boss bitching at me all the time.
而且也快到新年了
And it's almost a new year.
除旧迎新 我会找到其他工作的
Out with the old and I'll find something else.
工作没那么好找
Well, it's not that easy.
那又怎样
So what?
你对我很失望吗
You disappointed in me?
我不是这个意思
No, I'm not saying that.
我是说 你确定这不是
I'm just--are you sure this isn't your way
借机报复我害你没去成意大利
of getting back at me for not going to Italy?
才不是 我是借此重拾尊严
No, it's my way of retaining my dignity.
至于没去成意大利
I will find another way
我会想别的法子报复你的
of getting back at you for not going to Italy.
这次你生气不为过
You have a right to be mad.
当然不为过
Yeah, sure I do.
现在我们本该在威尼斯泛舟
I'd like to be making lifetime memories with you
留下此生最美好的回忆
on a gondola right now.
你知道吗
You know,
李一直坚持马拉松训练 直到生命尽头
Lee was training for the marathon up until the end.
我想做点事情向他看齐
I was thinking I'd like to do something like that,
一来考验自己
just to test myself,
二来激励他人
inspire somebody to do something
打破束缚 勇于尝试
they didn't think they could do,
三来给全家人找点乐子
give my family something to cheer about
在年末嗨一嗨 赶走晦气
so we can end this horseshit year on a high.
你看如何 -什么
What do you think? - About what?
我想参加"明尼阿波利斯市迎新马拉松"
I want to run the Minneapolis New Year's Eve Marathon.
不行吗 我能跑
Why not? I run.
我每周要跑将近十英里
I run almost ten miles a week.
尽管不是一次跑完
I mean, not all at the same time,
可是 怎么了嘛
but -- what?
我只是 从来摸不准你的路数
I just -- I can't predict your next move -- ever.
假如生活是下棋 你就要么是棋圣
I feel like I'm playing chess with either a genius
要么是老千
or a cheater.
你总是自说自话
And the hardest thing
因为李放弃意大利之旅 现在又想去长跑
about all these decisions you make, going to Lee instead of Italy,
最让我难以忍♥受的是
running the marathon --
你的这些决定
is that they just keep on
让你和我越发疏远
taking you further away from me.
那你就在终点线等着
Then meet me at the finish line,
我会朝你飞奔而来
so I'll be running toward you.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 厨房♥里还有些意大利面
Hey, there's more pasta in the kitchen.
没关系 我不饿
Oh, no, that's okay.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表