剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
我想这周就办
I was thinking maybe this week.
不是吧
Oh, come on!
你自己说的 我们等不起了
What, you said so yourself. We can't wait.
我们得庆祝每个美好时刻
We have to celebrate every good moment.
丽贝卡 你现在也就怀孕十一周
Rebecca, you're what? You're, like, 11 weeks pregnant.
照理说 那根本不...
I mean, technically, that isn't even--
想想拍出的照片 我们现在正值巅峰时期
Think about the photos. We're at our peak.
现在是我们俩最上镜的时候
Neither of us is gonna look any better than we do right now.
得趁着我还苗条 你还精神
We have to do this before I get fat
赶紧把派对给办了
and you get all...cancery.
趁我没病倒前先说一句 去死吧你
In case I'm too sick to say it then, screw you.
肖恩住在帐篷里 你要一命呜呼了
Sean is in a tent, and you're dying.
找点乐子没什么不好
Having a little fun wouldn't kill us.
虽然你的用词很不得体
Unfortunate use of words.
但我同意了
But I hear you.
好的 太棒了
Oh, good! Great! Um...
我会请几个姐们和她们的女儿过来
So I'll invite a few gals and their daughters.
不用办得太花哨 不用送我礼物
It doesn't have to be anything fancy, no gifts.
给我点旧东西就行 肖恩会喜欢的
Just hand-me-downs. That's what Sean would want.
他现在对什么都不闻不问了
Not that he gives a crap about anything nowadays.
老天 你真是把他打击得不轻
Man, you really did a number on him.
丽贝卡 这很复杂
Rebecca, it's complicated.
你对他撒了谎 还瞒了他那么久
I think it would help if you apologized for lying
我觉得你去道个歉 他会好受些
and for not telling him for so long.
我让你别告诉他 你却不听
How about you apologize for telling him
你是不是也应该道歉
what I asked you not to.
什么 我... -你管得够多了
What, I-I-- - You--you have done enough.
这事你别插手
You stay out of this one.
我们现在是一家人了 凯西
We're all family now, Cath.
我说真的
Seriously.
你真是个好阿姨
You are an awesome aunt.
跟你说一声 我怀的是个女孩
I thought you might like to know we're having a girl.
什么
What--
什么 你怎么知道的
What? How do you know that?
我今天去做了第一次超声波扫描
I had my first sonogram today.
你竟然没告诉我
And you didn't tell me?
天啊 先是凯西 现在你也这样
Jesus! First Cathy and now you.
我身边到处都是女骗子
I'm surrounded by she-liars.
我告诉你了 你就会陪我去吗
Like if I had told you, you would have gone?
有可能啊
Well, maybe.
你起码应该给我个选择的机会
Maybe you should have given me the option.
我告诉你 肖恩
You know what, Sean?
这应该是个喜悦的时刻
This is supposed to be a fucking happy time.
我他妈的怀孕了
I'm fucking pregnant,
我可不想让你把这给搅黄了 懂吗
and I'm not gonna have you fucking bring this down, okay?
那也是我的孩子
Um...it's my baby too.
你连条破裤子都不乐意穿
How do you expect to be a decent parent
怎么可能做个好爸爸
when you won't even put on a goddamn pair of pants?
凯西 你干什么呢
Cathy, what are you doing?
我把这盏破台灯送给孩子怎么样
Do you think I can give this baby a broken lamp?
不怎么样
Probably not.
我这一个小时一直在翻箱倒柜
You know, I've been digging through this crap for the last hour,
想找样东西送给孩子
looking for a present for this baby.
抱歉 是胎儿
Sorry--fetus.
该死的肖恩应该摆脱阴霾
And God forbid Sean should come out of
走出帐篷帮我
his tent depression and help.
亲爱的 你接受完治疗还在康复中
Honey, you're still recovering from your treatment.
你不能太操劳了
You've got to take it easy.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
快看啊
Oh, look at this!
这是我的婴儿服 我妈留下来的
They're my baby clothes my mom saved.
你觉得等亚当有了孩子 会想要这些衣服吗
Do you think Adam would want them when he has kids?
你觉得亚当会要孩子吗
You think Adam will even have kids?
我觉得他会 -孩子应该有兄弟姐妹
Bet he will. - Kids should have siblings.
让他多生几个 好吗
Make sure he has a bunch, okay?
怎么 好让他们像你和肖恩那样相处吗
What, so they can get along like you and Sean?
丽贝卡认为这都是我的错
Rebecca...thinks this is all my fault.
管他呢 让丽贝卡去死吧
Well, you know what? Fuck Rebecca.
肖恩已经是个成年人了
And Sean is a grown-up, okay?
看 这个怎么样
Look, how about this?
棒极了
Perfect.
送这个不错
Yeah, that could work.
嗨 贾米森女士 -你好 妈
Hey, Mrs. J. - What's up, mom?
我看到你俩在一起真开心
Oh, I like you two together.
你们的宝宝会很可爱的
You'd make cute babies.
又不是现在 以后再说
Not now. Someday.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
这是我以前那辆大轮车吗 -对
Is that my old big wheel? - Yeah.
我准备在新生儿派对上把它送给丽贝卡
I'm gonna give it to Rebecca for the baby shower.
什么 你不能把这个送人
What? You can't give this away.
这是我的 -得了吧 儿子
It's mine. - Ha ha. Come on, buddy,
你骑这车子有点幼稚了吧
you're a little big for that, aren't ya?
是啊 没错 -亚当
Yeah, just a little. - Adam--
不 不能送人
No. No. No way.
你根本骑不了这车子了
You don't even fit on it anymore.
绝对可以 -好吧
Totally can. - Fine.
你要是能骑 就让你留着
You can ride it, you can keep it.
亚当
对 我就知道能骑
Yeah. That's what I thought.
看来他没意识到我得癌症这件事
I think this cancer might be affecting him
对他有多大影响
more than he thinks.
好的 -二 三
Okay... - Two...Three...
抬起 展开 抬起 展开
Lift and spread. Lift and spread.
丽贝卡 你落后了
Rebecca, you're falling behind.
才没有
No, I'm not!
大功告成
Boom. Done!
天啊
Oh, my God!
十三秒
13 seconds.
我起码还有半年的时间来练习
Well, at least I have another six months to work on it.
谢谢你帮我办这个派对
Thank you for helping me with all this.
这派对很赞 但说实话...
I love a party, but seriously...
那女人不是当妈的料
that lady should not be a mother.
你真是个换尿布的好手
You are really a diaper prodigy.
我小时候可愿意看孩子了
I was way into babysitting as a kid.
也许我应该雇你给我带孩子
Hey, maybe I should hire you as my nanny.
为什么 因为我是个黑人吗
Why? 'Cause I'm black?
露比 你想上哪所大学
Ruby. What schools are you looking at?
我妈说的是我们在选学校吗
Ha. Did my mom say we were here looking at colleges?
她要送我去黑泽尔登
She's taking me to Hazelden.
戒毒所吗 -露比
Rehab? - Ruby.
你扫大家的兴了
You're ruining the party.
没什么...
Oh, come on, I mean...
今天来的人 谁没去过戒毒所啊
Who here hasn't been to rehab, right?
基本上都去过了
Pretty much all of us.
真讨人喜欢
Oh, those are adorable.
上面全是凯
They have Cs on them.
我没有太多的时间来准备食物
I-I...I didn't have a lot of time to deal with food.
太棒了
It's perfect!
好吧 你开心就好
Oh! O...Okay.
真好
Great.
因为我打算给我的孩子起名为
Because I've decided that I'm gonna name the baby
凯西
Cathy!
这些小凯代表了凯西
Little Cs for Cathy.
但她也叫凯西
But she's Cathy.
对 多妙的点子啊
Right! Isn't it awesome?
才不 -等等
No. - W-wait.
所以说这个孩子会像我妈以前一样
So this baby will be named Cathy Tolke
叫凯西·特尔克吗
like my mom was Cathy Tolke?
是现在 不是以前 我还没死呢
Is Cathy Tolke. I'm not dead yet.
凯西得了癌症
Cathy has cancer.
我指的不是我孩子凯西
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表