剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
肖恩喜欢在这个胡同嘘嘘
Sean likes to pee in this alley.
这么多年了
Your brother has been peeing
你弟弟也尿遍大小胡同了
in a lot of alleys for a lot of years.
他肯定不会有什么问题的
I'm sure he knows his way around out here.
但这次不同 他很脆弱
He's more vulnerable this time.
才刚过上正常的生活
He had a taste of the sane life,
就受了狠狠一击
and it bit him in the ass.
谢谢你来帮我找他
Thank you for coming to help me look for him.
有人陪着感觉好多了
It really helps to have an accomplice.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me. Sir?
给你
Here...
这双手套有内衬 能防风
They're lined for wind protection.
周四的临床试验 我可以开车送你去吗
Can I drive you to the trial on Thursday?
你家附近那几个垃圾箱 肖恩很喜欢去
Some of Sean's favorite garbage cans are on your block.
我放弃治疗了
I'm leaving the trial.
但是谢尔曼医生要你继续治疗吧
But Dr. Sherman told you to stay, right?
他会加大辐射量的 会有很大
He'll add radiation. There's a lot--
参加了这么多临床试验
If there's one thing I've learned
有一点我算是看明白了
from all the trials I've done,
那就是如果试验对别人有效
it's if other people are getting results
而对我无效
and I'm not,
我就该卷铺盖走人了
it's time to pack up the wine rack.
那你要离开明尼阿波利斯吗
So what, you're just leaving Minneapolis?
等我跑完马拉松再说吧
Well, not till after the marathon.
你不能在下次治疗之前耽搁这么久
You can't wait that long to get into the next trial.
你总得做点什么啊
You need to find something now.
好啊 去吃午饭吧
Yes, lunch.
那家伙的汉堡包看了真馋人
That guy's burger looked delicious.
别这样
Oh, come on!
那双手套可是在巴塔哥尼亚买♥♥的啊
Those gloves are from Patagonia!
我十岁的时候掉了片指甲
When I was ten and I lost a nail,
当时我感觉它丑死了
I thought it was so "Fugly."
现在我爱死这些小肉球了
Now I love these little nubs.
这说明我要赢了 癌症可以去死了
Which is proof I'm winning, and cancer can suck it.
你知道还有什么东西该死吗
You know what else can suck it?
我新买♥♥的那台秤
That new scale I got.
我怎么可能又胖了三磅
There is no way that I am up three pounds.
看啊
I mean, come on.
我吃那么少 跟那些厌食名媛似的
I've been eating like an anorexic socialite.
别急啊 罗马不是一天建成的
It takes time. Rome wasn't built in a day.
去他妈的罗马
Fuck Rome.
这是保罗之城 十万火急
This is Paul city, and it's urgent.
你知道今天在买♥♥客思怎么了吗
Do you know what happened today at the Max Buy?
我俯卧撑被曼迪超过了
Mandy out-lifted me.
虽然她那体格像个中后卫
Now, granted, she's built like a frickin' linebacker,
但那也让我很难堪啊
but, you know, it was embarrassing.
我不想让别人以为我肥得屁♥股♥都抬不起来
I don't want anyone to think that I can't haul ass.
你明天晚上要盘货是吧
You have inventory tomorrow night, right?
是啊 整整一晚上
Yep. All night.
从下午六点到早上六点
6:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
真♥他♥妈♥以为我是吸血鬼啊
Like I'm a fucking vampire or something.
大学毕业后你还没熬过通宵呢
You haven't pulled an all-nighter since college,
自己悠着点
so you pace yourself.
亲爱的 别担心
Don't worry, honey.
我会切换到二十岁模式的
I'll channel my inner 20-year-old.
那个我能量无限
He has vast reserves of energy.
今晚外面气温会降到零下
It's supposed to dip below 30 tonight.
你觉得肖恩有毯子盖吗
Think Sean has a blanket?
保罗
Paul?
臭女人 你干嘛啊
Damn, woman, why'd you do that?
都下课了你还睡
You slept through the bell...
上课也没见你醒着
and most of my class.
麦凯下班后
Myk made me watch Lord of the Rings
让我看《指环王》了
when he got off work.
霍比特人的脚真够恶心的
Hobbits have some nasty-assed feet.
我很高兴你坠入爱河
I love that you're in love,
但是你不能整晚不回家
but you cannot keep staying out all night.
青少年需要睡眠 这是事实
Teenagers need sleep. It's a fact.
那你为什么要吵醒我
Then why'd you wake me up?
你欠我份论文
You owe me a paper...
应该昨天交的
due yesterday.
我能晚点交吗 -不能
Can I have an extension? - No.
求求你了
Come on!
我正摸索着如何♥平♥衡各方
I'm trying to figure out how to be a woman with it all--
又是男朋友 又是历史论文
a boyfriend, a history paper.
放我一马吧 贾米森老师 求你了
Work with me, Mrs. J. Please.
周五 最后期限 否则就让你挂
Friday, end of day, or you get an "F."
好的 就这么定了
Yeah, yeah, deal.
把那该死的哨子拿远点
Just keep that damn whistle away from me.
明尼苏达中部地区
游泳选拔赛
这都是什么孩子啊 大理石雕出的假人吗
What are these kids? They made out of marble?
一点肥肉都没有 怎么可能
No fat on 'em-- how is that possible?
因为他们年轻 对吧亲爱的
It's youth, right, honey?
就是年轻而已
It's just 'cause of youth.
还因为他们每天游五英里
Well, that and swimming five miles a day.
帮我个忙 帮我去小卖♥♥部买♥♥瓶水吧
Do me a favor--will you get me a water from the snack bar?
不来点零食吗
No--no snacks?
别买♥♥零食 -不买♥♥零食
No snacks. - No snacks.
好了 姑娘们
Okay, girls.
热热身 自♥由♥泳姿 五个来回
I want you to warm up, five 100 free.
想象一下胜利的滋味
Visualize winning.
好的 -没问题
Yeah. - Okay.
好样的 谢尔曼
Lookin' good, Sherman!
据我判断 你加错油了
I'm diagnosing you as cheering for the wrong team.
你是海豚队的教练吗
You're the Dolphins' coach?
听说你们是我们的对手啊
I hear you're the team to beat.
我的孙女泰勒在卡尔霍恩队
My granddaughter Taylor swims for Calhoun.
她划起水来跟划船一样
She's got oars for arms.
希望她能接受失败
Hope she likes losing.
她不接受 对了 我看了你的扫描结果
No, she doesn't. Hey, I read your scans.
你的代谢速度很快
Your METS are running scared.
你一定很高兴 我也为你高兴
You must be happy. I am.
我欣喜若狂
I'm ecstatic.
但是 也有一点成功的愧疚感
But, you know, with a little bit of success guilt.
我的朋友退出了试验 我很担心他
I'm worried about my friend dropping out of the trial.
结交病友总是要冒点风险
Always a crapshoot when you make friends in a thing like this.
我真不该穿高跟鞋来
I should not have worn heels.
吉娅 这位是... -你好 我是凯西
Gia, this is Mrs.-- - Hi, I'm Cathy.
我是谢尔曼医生的病人
I'm one of Dr. Sherman's patients.
你一定是他的女儿了 -是妻子 我叫吉娅
You must be his daughter. - Wife--Gia.
妻子 -是的 妻子
Wife. - Wife, yeah.
这个补救的表情不错
Whoa. That was a good recovery.
很像回事 -对吧
That was very good. - Right?
对啊 大部分人都懒得费这劲
Yeah, most people don't even try.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事 这个反应很正常
Oh, comes with the territory.
我的第一任妻子希望她的丈夫
Wife number one wanted a husband
退休回家侍弄花花草草
who'd retire and putter in the garden.
但我不是这样的人
But, you know, that's not me.
这节电池里还有太多能量没有释放
Too much life left on this battery.
贾米森教练 我想用一下洗手间...
Coach Jamison, if I wanted so see a man about a horse...
男更衣室在那边
Oh, the--the boys' locker room is-- it's over there.
马上回来 -好的
See you in a minute. - Okay.
更衣室厕所门前从没排过队
Never a line for the locker room bathrooms.
你可以想象泳池里尿素含量有多高了
Just don't ask about the urine content in the pool.
你真有趣
You're funny.
我喜欢有趣的人
I love funny people.
阿蒂库斯就是个十足的活宝
Atticus is a total riot.
另外 他还有杀手锏呢
Plus, he's got that magic act.
回春妙手让人无力拒绝啊
Hard to resist a guy with trick scarves.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表