剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
游的不错
You're good.
顺便说一句
I'm Mrs. Jamison,
我是贾米森老师
by the way.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
大名无人不晓
Everybody knows.
我是格瑞塔
I'm Greta.
多谢跟我比赛 格瑞塔
Well, thanks for kicking my butt, Greta.
好久没酣畅淋漓地游一场了
It's been a while since I worked up a sweat in a pool.
我是游泳队的 经常训练
I'm on the swim team. I practice a lot.
现在却只能干瞪眼
Beats sitting on my butt,
坐等新教练到来
waiting around for the new coach.
吉布森教练出什么事了
What happened to Mr. Gibson?
他老婆迁去得梅因工作 他辞职陪她走了
He quit 'cause his wife's job got relocated to Des Moines.
游泳队散成沙了
We're totally screwed.
也许我现在卖♥♥命坚持训练不过是浪费时间
Probably wasting my time trying to keep up with practice.
等找到新教练 估计游泳队也不像样了
Team's going to majorly suck by the time they get somebody.
很高兴您能帮我们出谋划策
It's very kind of you to offer,
但我们会找到教练的
but we'll find somebody.
这不是出谋划策 我在主动请缨
I'm not offering. I'm applying.
训练游泳队可不是过家家
Coaching the swim team is a tough job.
天没亮就得起床训练
Getting up for practice at dawn,
冻得直打摆子
freezing your ass off.
终日奔波各市参加比赛
Traveling to those out of town meets.
你确定自己应付得来吗
Are you sure you can handle that...
就你目前这个情况
with everything you've got going on?
没问题
Oh, I can handle it.
高中时我是游泳队队长
I was captain of the swim team in high school.
我还有个绰号♥
I even got a nickname.
"特氏鱼雷"
"The Tolkey Torpedo."
我可有两把刷子
I was kind of a big deal.
凯西 我们两年蝉联州冠军
Cathy, we've been state champs for the past two years.
教练可是身受万众期待 压力重重啊
There'd be an awful lot of high expectations put on you.
你要是能找到合适的就尽情去找
Keep looking for another coach if you think you can find one.
在那之前 让我给她们重整旗鼓
Until then, let me get them back in the race.
需要简历吗 听好了
If you need my resume, here it is:
我在明尼苏达大学游泳队效力四年
I swam for the University of Minnesota for four years.
曾创下游泳队四百米个人混合泳纪录
I had the team's best time in the 400 I.M.
办了场相当盛大的庆功派对
and I throw a kick-ass victory party.
要不 你试试吧
Well, we'll give it a shot.
就等这句话
Great!
我不太明白
I don't get this.
真搞不懂我为什么把这些泳衣打入冷宫
I don't know why I banished my old swimsuits to the basement.
老妈 你是教练
Mom, you're the coach.
没人想看你穿比基尼
Okay, no one wants to see you in a bikini.
我不定什么时候就得下水呢
You never know when I might have to get in the water.
多备几件泳衣又没什么损失
It wouldn't hurt to have a few extra swimsuit options.
我是多么想再穿上比基尼啊
I cannot wait till I can wear a bikini again.
生完孩子我就去卡博享受阳光沙滩
I want to go to Cabo after the baby's born.
生完孩子你哪也别想去
You're not going anywhere after the baby's born.
保管折腾得你觉都睡不足
You're barely going to sleep.
天啊 你一定得把这件当教练服
Oh, my God, you have to add this one to your coach wardrobe.
很漂亮 还有铁面女强人风范
It's cute, but in that bad-ass mofo kind of way.
嘴真甜啊 米雅
Thank you, Mia.
奖牌不错啊 老妈 -可不是吗
Nice medals, mom. - Yeah.
在校队游泳 你可真棒啊
It's so cool that you were a jock.
你怎么不参加游泳队
Hey, why aren't you on the swim team?
你穿上小泳裤一定帅死了
You would look cute in a speedo.
他们肯定常干那事
They are totally doing it.
你瞧啊 拿鼻子闻闻
Look at them. Smell them.
都能闻出来这俩孩子发♥情♥的味道
They even smell like teen sex.
你别龌龊了
That is gross.
要是他们有什么事 我肯定最先发现
And I would know if something was going on.
我和米雅现在亲如母女
Mia and I have actually become pretty close,
我从他俩身上丝毫感觉不出性的气息
and I'm not picking up on the sex vibe from either of them.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我的直觉恰恰相反
My intuition begs to differ.
这方面 妈妈们的直觉很准
Moms have instincts about these things.
你还不是妈妈呢
You're not a mother yet.
什么时候你的孩子呱呱坠地了
When your baby is outside of your body,
再来教育我吧
then you can come talk to me.
你好啊
Hey!
你穿这颜色真帅气 -谢谢
That's a nice color on you. - Thanks.
照你这么说 我该早点跳槽
Maybe I should have changed jobs sooner.
谢谢你的零食 凯西
Thank you for the snack, Cathy.
再见 伙计们
Bye-bye, guys.
再见 -拜拜
See ya. - Bye.
他们肯定每天都翻云覆雨
They're are doing it every day.
老天 爸 你就不能
Jeez, dad, can't you just
下班前换件衣服
change before you leave work or something,
非要让全世界人都看到你这副模样吗
before the entire world sees you dressed like that?
说什么呢
Hey!
你♥爸♥爸成天拼死拼活的工作
Your father works incredibly hard.
不比你在这阴阳怪气花的精力少
Maybe even as hard as you're working that attitude.
成熟一点吧
Grow up!
这下可好
That's great.
本来这破工作就够闹心的
Just when this crappy job couldn't get any worse,
现在还被儿子瞧不起
now my son is ashamed of me.
你收拾泳衣干什么
What are those bathing suits for?
我要当游泳队教练了
I'm coaching the swim team.
当教练
Coaching?
没开玩笑吗
Seriously?
这太疯狂了
That's crazy.
宝贝 你得保持体力啊
Honey, you need to conserve your strength.
我想用剩下的几口气 做些我喜欢的事
I want to use my strength to do things that make me happy.
比如游泳
Like swimming.
另外 还能多挣五千块
And besides, this job pays an extra $5,000.
这够拍两次片了
That's like two scans
还能在候诊的时候喝点小酒
and a mountain dew in the waiting room.
这是什么鬼东西
What is this?
这就是我们的小天使
This is where our little bundle of joy,
兼小恶魔
slash anxiety,
将要降生的地方
is going to come into the world.
我在 检查有没有漏水
I'm just uh... checking for leaks.
咱们不是说好去医院生吗
I thought we agreed I was giving birth in a hospital.
对啊 医院
A hospital yes.
把你困在轮床上 用止疼药速战速决 没门
Trapped on a gurney, and whacked out on painkillers, no.
我查过资料
I checked,
我们可以把自家分娩池带去
and we're allowed to bring in our own birthing pool.
你别开玩笑了
Tell me you're not serious.
我们 我们试试怎么样
Let's, uh... let's give it a try, okay?
现在吗
Now?
我的老天
Oh, oh my God.
爽 水温正好
Oh, yeah. Water's nice.
快来吧
Come on in.
你个疯子
You're crazy.
怎么样 感觉不错吧
See, doesn't that feel nice?
再自然不过了
Just the way nature intended.
你要和我一起进分娩池吗
Are you going to get in the pool with me?
如果你需要的话 当然可以
Sure, if you need me to.
我甚至还会带上游泳棒
Might even bring my swim noodle.
3D能创造最佳的视觉效果
Everything looks better in 3D, you know.
就像音乐或体育一样
It's like music, sports.
现今《王者之舞》
Uh! Now that "Lord Of The Dance"
最近几年风靡乐坛的爱尔兰舞剧
都加上3D特效了
has been released in 3-d,
里面的踢踏舞 老实讲
tap dancing, seriously.
我看过 简直精彩绝伦
I have seen it. It is awesome.
就像 就像那些爱尔兰舞者
It's like, it's like you're getting an Irish
在你膝上大跳艳舞
lap dance or something.
不可思议的体验
It's unbelievable.
谢了 我们再去别处逛逛
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表