剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
I'm very lucky to...
还能活着...见到你们
to be alive to...to see you all
听到你们告诉我 我有多重要
and to hear what I meant to you.
不要等到某人死后
You shouldn't wait until someone dies
才告诉他你的感受
to tell them how you feel.
所以 谢谢大家
So thank you.
我爱你们每个人
I love you all.
但是 我最想感谢的
But most of all, I...
我最想感谢的是小凯西
I'd like to thank baby Cathy.
这个宝宝都没有机会体验人生
This baby didn't even get a chance to live,
可她却影响了我们所有人
and she affected all of us.
她
She...
她给我弟弟一个机会
she gave my brother a chance,
哪怕转瞬即逝
even for a little while,
去享受无与伦比的快乐
to be really, really happy.
而且她让她冷漠强硬的妈妈
And she brought out this beautiful, maternal...
焕发出我从未得见的美好母性
side of her tough-ass mother I had never seen before.
而且她帮我把你们都聚集在这里
And she brought all of you here today for me.
她真是上天的恩赐
What a gift.
生命如此珍贵 可它又那么短暂
Life is so precious, and it's way too fucking short.
所以
So...
着眼当下 及时行乐
Don't delay the happy.
谢谢你 小凯西
And thank you, baby Cathy,
是你提醒了我们
for reminding us all of this.
敬小凯西
To baby Cathy.
你们美国人很会办葬礼
You Americans throw nice funerals.
在乌克兰 我们做一遍祷告
In Ukraine, we say one prayer,
把死者埋了 然后喝个酩酊大醉
we throw you on the ground and get drunk.
我很高兴葬礼就这样结束了
I'm just glad it's over.
没有遗体告别这个环节
And that we didn't have to look at some corpse.
当我看见我祖母躺在棺材里
When I saw my grandma laid out in her coffin,
身上涂满了蜡
all waxy,
我做了大约一个月的噩梦
I had nightmares for, like, a month.
我一辈子都再也不想
I never need to see another dead body
看见任何死人了 谢天谢地
for the rest of my life, thank you very much.
不要转身
Don't turn around.
什么 有什么东西
What? What?
你身后可能有具尸体
There might be a deceased behind you.
讨厌 讨厌 我能感觉到
Oh, shit, shit. I feel it.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eyes.
马上就好了
It will be over soon.
我会保护你的
I will protect you.
你的眼眸真迷人 乌克兰小伙
You got nice eyes, Ukraine.
因为它们正凝视着你
Because they're looking at you.
讨厌
Damn.
死亡什么的让我饥渴难耐
Death makes me horny.
谢谢你邀请我参加你妈妈的葬礼 傻♥逼♥
Thanks for inviting me to your mom's funeral, you koc.
你真是怪人
You're weird.
我很清楚 不过你是什么呢
I know I am, but what are you?
我是酷哥 -你是挺酷的 哥们
I'm awesome. - You're awesome, dude!
当然喽
I know!
我在你这场伪葬礼上还真挺开心的
I really sort of enjoyed your faux funeral.
这标准定得够高的
It set the bar pretty high.
随你怎么说 不过
Say what you want, but...
貌似丽贝卡是对的
Rebecca kind of got it right.
我是说 如果人走了 就大办一场
I mean, if you're gonna go, go big.
这是你的压轴演出 还省什么啊
It's your grand finale. Why scrimp?
你到车里等我好吗
Can I meet you in the car?
我有点儿事 马上就好
I just gotta do one quick thing.
我要定你们最好的墓地
I want the best burial plot that you have.
阳光充足
Full sun...
地面平坦
Level ground...
阳光越明媚越好
The more sun, the better.
这个就当作预付定金
Consider this a down payment.
没问题
Very good.
门没锁
It's open!
演讲棒极了
That was a nice speech.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我为我的朋友表示歉意
I'm sorry about my friends.
你觉得
Do you think...
如果我们现在认识的话 会成为朋友吗
that we would be friends if we met now?
你懂的 以成人的身份
You know, as adults?
坦白说 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
也许我们二十多岁时是友谊的顶点
Maybe we peaked in our 20s.
或许我们应该封存那时的美好
Maybe we should have left well enough alone.
毕竟我们有过那么多回忆
We had great memories.
如果我没有怀上你弟弟的孩子
Would you and I even be hanging out
我们还会经常聚在一起吗
if I wasn't carrying your brother's baby or...
或者 他还会和我在一起吗
would he and I still be together?
我不知道
I don't know.
等等 你要离开吗
Wait, are you leaving?
我觉得肖恩和我
I think that Sean and I...
现在都需要别人来照顾
both need somebody to take care of us right now.
而我们两个都没有准备好
And neither one of us is up for it.
所以 我要回芝加哥了
So...I'm going back to Chicago.
一个人静一静 你明白的
Spend some time alone, you know?
照顾好肖恩
Take care of Sean.
好吗
Okay.
我还没找到机会和他谈谈
He ran off before I even had a chance
他就跑掉了 所以
to talk him, so...
丽贝卡 宝宝的事我真的很遗憾
Rebecca, I'm so sorry about the baby.
我应该种棵纪念树
I should have planted a tree.
轻轻摇她
Just rock her.
让她知道你在这里
Let her know you're there.
Adam Stephens《The heights of diamond》
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表