剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
God, I love it here.
我能习惯巴黎的生活
I could get used to Paris.
你说什么
What's that?
这不是真的巴黎
This is not the real Paris.
-不是吗 -不是 这是给游客看的
- Oh, no? - No, this is for tourists.
你要向我展示真正的巴黎吗
So you gonna show me the real Paris?
我不确定你在那是否会受欢迎
I don't know if you'd be welcome there.
那就让真正的巴黎见鬼去吧
Well, fuck the real Paris.
我们去买♥♥点奶酪
Let's go buy some cheese.
诺亚 我得走了
Noah, I have to go.
朱丽叶
Juliette!
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle...
你好 我是诺亚
Hi, hi. Noah.
-这是伊莎贝尔 -你好
- Isabelle. - Hi.
-你好 幸会 -你好 幸会
- Bonjour, enchant. - Bonjour, enchant.
没
No.
好吧
Ah, ouais.
那太好了
Ah, c'est formidable.
再见
Ciao.
-很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
-很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
刚刚都在谈什么啊
What was that about?
时事
Current affairs.
再见
Bye.
-你好 -你好
- Bonjour. - Bonjour.
《小飞侠在肯辛顿花♥园♥》
《亚瑟之死》
除了他所有的孩子都会长大
All children grow up, except one.
你也知道吗
You know it?
当然 我给孩子们读过
Of course. I read it to my kids.
富尔卡特
什么玩意
What the fuck?
你好啊 兄弟
Hey, my brother.
你怎么在这里啊
Wh-- what--what are you doing here?
我只是...
Oh, I'm just, uh...
我只是在巴黎呆几个星期而已
I'm just in paris for a few weeks.
我看到你的海报了
I saw your poster.
不好意思 我以为那是惠特尼
Sorry, I-I thought that was Whitney.
她吗 不是 那是埃尔芙蕾达
That? Oh, god, no. That's--that's Elfrida.
怎么...你和惠特尼不...
What's-- you and whitney aren't...
-她没和你一起过来吗 -当然来了
- Is she not here with you? - Oh, god, yeah.
不不不 她只是去处理一切事情
No, no, no, no, she's just running some errands.
有很多工作要做
Uh, there's so much to do.
今晚非常重要 有个盛大的开幕式
It's a big night tonight, big opening.
明天我就要去布拉格了
Uh, then I'm on to prague tomorrow.
你要知道...
Mm, you know...
我最近卖♥♥出了很多作品
I've been selling so many of these prints recently.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
我感觉自己现在...快要成功了
I guess I'm having a little bit of a moment...At the moment.
感觉自己受上天眷顾
I'm just feeling really blessed.
-你们住哪里 -勒斯班斯酒店
- Where are you guys staying? - Uh, Hotel Les Bains.
-你知道那里吗 -勒斯班斯吗
- You know it? - Les bains?
-勒斯班斯 -不
- Les bains? - No, no.
梦幻 奢华
Magical. Opulent.
里面的寝具 太棒了
The linens, my god.
勒斯...
Hotel les...
-勒斯班斯 -勒斯班斯
- Les bains. - Les bains.
没错
Oui.
那行吧 祝你今晚好运
Okay, well, good luck tonight.
别啊 你今晚一定要过来
Oh, no, no, look. you should totally come.
我敢肯定惠特尼会很乐意见到你的
I'm sure Whitney would love to see you.
不用担心
Don't worry.
我会把你列入宾客名单的
I'll put your name on the list.
惠特尼
Whitney!
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
我要在巴黎呆一阵子
I'm in Paris for a little while.
我...见过富尔卡特了 他说你在这里
I, uh... I saw Furkat. He told me you were here.
所以你是凑巧在巴黎的吗
So you just happened to be in Paris?
不 我...我有朋友在这里
No, no, I have a-- I have a friend here.
是哦 你当然有了 失陪
Oh. Of course you do. Excuse me.
等等 惠特尼...
Wait. Whitney...
你过得怎样 还好吗
How are you? You okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
我可没看出来
You don't seem fine.
-谢你关心 -等等
- Thank you. - Wait.
为什么不一起喝杯咖啡呢
Why don't we get a cup of coffee?
因为我很忙
Because I'm busy.
我相信富尔卡特还是能等多三十分钟的
Well, I'm sure Furkat can wait 30 minutes.
好吧 那是因为你不知道我做的是什么工作
Okay, well, that's because you don't know what my job is,
你根本不知道我在这干什么
you don't know what I'm doing here,
反正你从来都不尊重我 所以...
And you've never had any respect for me anyway, so...
好 那我们谈谈这事吧
Okay, w-why don't we have a conversation about that?
祝你玩得开心
Enjoy Paris.
喂
Hey.
是的
Uh, yeah.
我很好
I'm fine.
真巴黎咖啡馆是吧 好
Le vrai paris, okay.
好 到时见 挂了
Yeah, I'll meet you there. Bye.
你来啦
Oh, hello.
对不起我迟到了 我迷路了
Sorry I'm late. I got lost.
-真正的巴黎很难寻吧 -是啊 没错
- The real Paris is hard to find. - Yeah, it is.
你在看什么
What are you reading?
好看吗
Is it good?
也不算很好看
Mm-mm, not really.
谁写的
Who wrote it?
《孤独的旅行者》
天呐 这是我的第一本书
Oh, my god. That's my first book.
你怎么买♥♥到的
Where'd you get this?
我有我的渠道
I have my ways.
为什么要看这书
Why are you reading it?
我想更加了解你的作品
I wanted to know more of your work.
你写这本书的时候肯定特别年轻
You must have been very young when you wrote it.
是啊 也不算很年轻
Yeah, not that young.
-我想喝点东西 -给你
- Can I get a drink? - Here.
-谢了 -你今天过得如何
- Thanks. - How was your day?
还好吧
Uh, it was fine.
有写些好文章吗
Did you get good work done?
-有 -真好
- Yeah. - Good.
我今天过得很疯狂
I had a truly crazy day.
为什么 发生什么了
Why? What happened?
艾蒂安清醒过来了
Etienne woke up.
他醒了
H-he woke up?
什么意思
What does that mean?
就是他又变回了原来的样子
He was his old self again, actually.
挺不可思议的
It was incredible.
什么 他还是那个样子吗
What, is he-- is he still like that?
不知道 我猜应该是
I don't know. I assume so.
你来这干什么
W-what are you doing here, then?
我想和你在一起
I wanted to be with you.
你该回家 你该和他在一起
You should go home. You should be with him.
我不想 这会让我不开心
I don't want to. It makes me sad.
不好意思
Oh, uh, excusez-moi.
好
oui.
不要这么看着我 诺亚
Please don't look at me like that, Noah.
-什么样 -带着批判的眼光
- Like what? - With all that judgment.
不 我不是在批判你 我只是...
No, I'm not judging you. I just--I just--
我不想你做会让你后悔的事
I don't want you to wind up doing something you regret.
好吧
Okay.
听我说 朱丽叶 有些事我经历过
Listen... Juliette, I-I've been here before.
而你没有
You haven't.
这些事情... 变化很快
This... These things can turn quickly.
你觉得自己是外遇专家吗
Do you think you're some kind of expert on affairs?
为什么 因为你写了本书吗
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表