剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要
Previously on The Affair...
你不记得我了 是吗
You don't remember me, do you?
约翰·甘瑟 我们其实见过
John Gunther. We've actually met.
高中时候的事 游泳比赛
It was high school. Swim meets.
那你的婚姻 嫁给那个前科犯
And your marriage to the ex-convict
就是杀了你小叔子的那个人
who killed your brother-in-law.
这段婚姻怎么样
How's that going?
我们分居了
We're estranged.
但是没有离婚
But not divorced.
问题就是 相比那孩子
Well, the problem is, you seem incapable
你似乎总是把自己放在第一位
of putting that child's needs before your own.
别那么过分
Don't a monster.
她是我的孩子
She is my child,
她需要我
and she needs me.
索洛维先生 我们认为这是
Mr. Solloway, we're treating this attack
一次蓄意谋杀
as an attempted homicide.
科尔绝对是此案的疑犯
Cole is definitely a person of interest.
那艾莉森·贝利呢
What about Alison Bailey?
有人他妈想杀我 你们却一点线索都没有
Someone tried to fucking kill me, and you got nothing.
我向你保证 我已经惩罚自己了
I promise you, I am punishing myself already.
艾莉森
Alison.
你这么做是违反监狱规定的
You know, what you got there is an inmate violation.
你不能在墙上贴海报
You can't hang a poster on the wall.
拜托 不要...
Come on, don't...
操
Fuck.
我会好好保管的
I'm gonna keep this nice and safe.
斯坦顿警探你好
Detective Stanton?
我想我知道是谁攻击我的了
I think I know who attacked me.
星期二你可以帮琼妮过生日
You can have Joanie on Tuesday for her birthday.
也许你真的已经痛改前非了
Maybe your bad decisions really are behind you.
艾莉森
Alison?
真不敢相信你就站在我面前
Can't believe I'm actually looking at you.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我来见你
I came to see you.
我还想给你个惊喜
Thought I'd surprise you.
不 不行
No, ..I-I can't.
如果科尔知道你在这里 他会...
If...if Cole findds you out here, he'll--
他会怎样
He'll what?
抱歉 我得走了 我不能...
I'm sorry, I have to go. I can't--
艾莉森
Alison.
四天前我被刺伤了
I got stabbed four days ago.
我知道
I know.
很遗憾
Sorry.
但我不知道怎么做 不能让人看到我跟你在一起
But I...I don't know what to do. I can't be seen with you.
那还好我是在一条荒无人烟的小路上遇到你了
Well, then it's lucky I ran into you on this deserted road,
我本来还想在你住的镇子里到处打听打听的
'cause I was about to start asking in town where you live.
好吧
Okay.
南艾姆登路66号♥
66 South Emden Road.
15分钟后去见我 不要跟着我回家
Meet me in 15 minutes. Do not follow me home.
不要把你的车停在我的车道上
And do not park that in my driveway.
-你不喜欢吗 -对
- You don't like it? - No.
你出狱后买♥♥了一辆红色的车吗
You got out of prison and you bought a red car?
不是
No.
不是我的 是朋友的
It's not mine. It's friend's.
她现在怎么样
So, what's she like now?
很好
She's good.
她很...热情
She's...intense.
不知道她遗传的谁
Wonder where she gets that from.
你样子很糟糕
You look awful.
是吗
Do I?
我感觉还挺好
Because I feel great.
发生什么事了
So, what happened?
有人刺伤了我
Uh, someone stabbed me.
是谁
Well, who?
我不知道 我没看到人
I'm not sure. I never saw anyone.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
警方有线索吗
Do the police have any leads?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
天啊 诺亚
Jesus, Noah.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真的没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你来了我很高兴
I'm glad you're here.
我...我想跟你聊聊所有的事
Uh, and I...I want to talk about everything.
但你得知道
But you have to know
我现在情况很危险
I'm in such a precarious position.
琼妮的律师告诉我
Joanie's lawyer basically told me
要是我跟你有任何关系
that if I have anything to do with you,
就会毁掉我的官司
it will ruin my case.
我就差那么一点就能再次得到监护权了
And I'm so close to regaining custody,
所以...我只是
so...I just--
那些是什么东西
What are those?
只是一些肌肉松弛剂
Just muscle relaxers.
我倒是觉得像维柯丁
Looks like Vicodin to me.
你的脖子这么疼吗
Is your neck hurting that much?
是的
Yes.
你服用这种药得小心 诺亚
You have to be careful with that stuff, Noah.
会上瘾的
It's addictive.
我知道
I know.
你明早就得离开这里
You have to leave in the morning.
我知道
I get it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你见到我还是有一点高兴的吧
It's nice to see me just a little bit, though, right?
晚安
Night.
我...我有个主意
So, I, uh...I have an idea.
不如我们今天去布鲁克岛吧
Why don't we go to Block Island for the day?
-什么 -你在这里不能被人看到和我一起
- What? - Well, you can't be seen with me here,
那我们就去其他地方
so let's go somewhere else.
不行 你...疯了吗
No. What--are you insane?
这问题问得可真有价值
Ah, th's the million-dollar question.
不 我...我不会和你一起吃煎蛋
No, I...I'm not having eggs with you.
我不会跟你去散步
I'm not taking a stroll with you.
我...不会跟你去任何地方的
I'm...not going anywhere with you.
事实上 我...
In fact, I--
你能看看这个吗
can you look at this, please?
这是什么
What is it?
-离婚 -我需要你签字
- Divorce? - I need you to sign those.
无争议
It's no-contest.
我告诉我的律师我不要你的任何东西
I told my lawyer that I don't want anything from you.
我只想断个干净
I just want a clean slate.
突然告诉我这个消息 我有点难以接受
That's a pretty big thing to drop on me, isn't it?
怎么 你...不愿意签吗
What, you--you won't sign them?
我只是觉得我还没有准备好放弃我们之间的关系
I just don't think I'm ready to give up on us yet.
-天啊 -什么
- Oh, oh, my God. - What?
-你得躲起来 -为什么
- You have to hide. - Why?
-快点 是科尔 -管他呢
- Quick, it's Cole. - Fuck that.
-不 拜托 躲后面 -我才不躲着他
- No, please, go in the back. - I'm not hiding from him.
-去后面 -你是我妻子
- Get out the back. - You're my wife.
拜托 快点...躲起来
Please? Just...go.
该死
Ouch. Fuck!
该死
Fuck. Oh, shit.
走开
Go!
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
好啊 进来吧
Yeah. Yeah, come in.
你还好吧
You okay?
很好啊 你呢
Yeah, I think so. Are you?
不 不大好
No. Not really.
不不不 我也不好 我...
No. No, no, no, no. Uh, me neither, I'm--
-我们都在想什么 -对 我知道
- What were we thinking? - Yeah, right, I know.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表