剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
我和他结束了 真的
I'm done with him, really.
是这样的
Look.
我很理解你 毕竟他是孩子们的父亲
I understand. He is the father of your children.
但我希望你放松点
But I'd like if you could ease up.
少瞒我一点
A little less lying.
我懂的 维克 真的懂的
I get it, Vik. Really.
我保证再也不这样了 我说真的
I promise, no more. I mean it.
好吧
Okay.
我相信你
I believe you.
-晚安 海伦 -晚安
- Good night, Helen. - Good night.
出租车服务
谢谢
Thank you.
到了 这些东西是这周到的
This is it. A bunch of stuff came this week.
我妈让我堆在这
Mom said to pile it here.
屋子很敞亮
Wow, it's brighter than it looked.
微波炉坏了
Uh, microwave's busted.
好像她买♥♥了个新的
I think she ordered a new one.
除此以外 过道那边就是
Apart from that, you got your living room, kitchen,
起居室 厨房♥ 卧室和浴室
bedrooms and bathroom down the hall.
如果你想买♥♥东西
Uh, you need groceries or whatever,
高速公路上有IGA超♥市♥
the IGA's on the highway.
沿着山路向南 然后左转
Just go down the hill, turn left.
-一直走就能到城里 -好的
- Keep going, you'll hit town. - Right.
药店 五金店 邮局
Pharmacy, hardware, post office,
在那都能找到 还有面包店
pretty much everything's right there. Bagels.
那些钥匙是给我的吗
Those, uh, those are my keys?
-门钥匙 -好的
- Top and bottom. - Okay.
还有这个
Oh, and here.
洛克哈特龙虾卷餐厅的优♥惠♥券
Coupon for Lockhart's Lobster Roll.
洛克哈特龙虾卷餐厅
他家的樱桃饼很好吃
Their cherry pie kicks ass.
谢谢
Thanks.
-如果还有别的需要... -没有了
- You need anything else or... - No, no.
不需要别的了
No, I-I think I'm all set.
那好 欢迎来到蒙托克
All right. Welcome to Montauk.
琼妮
Joanie!
天啊 你又重了
Man, you're getting big.
爸爸
Daddy!
好了吗 坐稳了吧
You good? Got the boots?
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
不 我刚才看到她和科尔在一起...
No, I-I saw her just now with Cole, and I...
我没...我不敢跟他打招呼
...I didn't... I-I couldn't speak to him.
我僵在那...
I just... I froze and I...
我也不知道为什么
...I-I don't know why.
也许我知道...只是...
Or... or I do. I just... I...
只是...
...I...
好的
Yes.
好的
Yeah, okay.
不
No.
只是...
Just...
我是她妈妈
I'm her mother.
我犯过错误
I made a mistake.
可我依然是她妈妈
But I'm still her mother.
好的
Okay.
好的
Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
洛克哈特龙虾卷餐厅
瞧瞧谁来了
Well, look who it is.
能谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
换个地方说
Not here.
半年了
Six fucking months.
没有解释 也没打个招呼
No explanation, no warning.
连电♥话♥都接不了吗 也不写封信
You couldn't pick up a phone? You couldn't write a letter?
你就没想过这会对她有多大伤害吗
Did you ever stop to think how that would feel to her?
想过 我要解释很多事情
Yes. I... I have a lot to explain.
我会解释清的
And I will.
我会努力的
Or I'll try to.
-我只想见琼妮 -没门
- I just need to see Joanie. - No fucking way.
开什么玩笑 艾莉森 你...
Are you kidding, Alison? You ju...
你不能在她的生活中飘忽不定
you can't just come and go from her life.
我没想那样 我当时病了 我只好...
No, that's not what I'm doing. I was sick, I-I had to go...
她四岁了 这不算借口
She's four. There's no excuse.
我明白
I know.
我已经好多了
I'm better now.
我也回来了 我不会再离开她了
And I'm back, and I'm not going to leave her again.
求你了 科尔 让我见见她
Look, please, Cole, let me see her
让我抱抱她
or let me just hug her.
我依然是她妈妈啊
I'm still her mother.
她需要我
She needs me.
她五点钟到家 你可以那时候过来
She'll be home at 5:00. You can come by then.
谢...谢谢
Thank... thank you.
艾莉森·贝利
Alison Bailey.
我没认错吧
Am I seeing things?
-琳达 -嗨
- Hi, Linda. - Hey.
我真是太想念你了
Well, no one I'd rather have march in here.
你过得怎么样 亲爱的
How you doing, sweetheart?
-休息得好吗 -很好
- Did you get some rest? - Yeah, tons.
我已经改头换面了
I... I'm a new woman.
我还是那个老样子
Well, that's more than I can claim.
-汉克还好吧 -还是那么闷闷不乐的
- Uh, how's Hank? - Ah, same grouchy self.
-你是来取邮件的吗 -是的
- You here for your mail? - Yeah.
我不知道是不是有很多 但...
I-I-I don't know if there's much, but...
我来给你拿
I'll go and grab it.
给你
Here you go.
这些都是
That's what you got.
每周都有
Uh, they come in
一两封信
one, two times a week.
-我得走了 琳达 -好
- Uh, I gotta go, Linda. - Okay.
替我问候汉克 好吗
Say hi to Hank for me, will you?
-好的 艾莉森 -拜
- Okay, Alison. - Okay, bye.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
嗨
Hi.
好漂亮啊
Wow, the place looks great.
你下了不少功夫
You did some work.
我们简单刷了涂料
Yeah, we painted a little bit.
不过这都是暂时的
It's just temporary, though.
我们在希瑟山那有一片地
We've got a lot over in Hither Hills.
我们打算盖个房♥子
We're going to build a house.
-四月份就动工了 -你肯定赚了不少钱
- We start in April. - Wow, you must be doing well.
是啊 餐厅生意很好 我们赚了不少
Yeah, the Roll's busy. We're making money.
凯勒布 哈尔和我开了家小承包公♥司♥
And Caleb and Hal and I started up a little contracting company.
琼妮呢 她在家吗
Where's Joanie? Is she here?
你先坐下吧 艾莉森
Why don't you take a seat, Alison?
她在雪莉家
She's at Cherry's.
我知道科尔答应你 让你见她 不过
I know Cole told you you could see her, but, um,
我们谈了谈 决定不让你见
he and I talked, and that can't happen.
为什么
Wait, what?
她都四岁了 我们不能这么对待她
She's four. We can't do that to her.
在她经历这一切之后
Not after everything she's been through.
不 我...
No, I, uh...
我得见她 路易莎
...I need to see her, Luisa.
没错 我知道我伤害了她
Yeah, I-I know I hurt her,
我已经跟科尔说了我可以解释的
and I told Cole I'll explain everything.
她每晚都在找你
She asked for you every night.
那几个月里 她每天哭着要找你
She cried for hours. For months.
听着 你们必须得明白
Look... you have to understand.
我当时没有别的选择
I-I didn't have a choice.
-什么 -听着 我...
- What? - Look, I...
我当时一定得走 我也很担心她
...I needed to go. I was... so worried about her.
-担心她 -我知道她跟你们在一起会很安全
- About her? - And I knew that she'd be safe with you.
你们会照顾好她
That you'd take care of her.
-我们照顾得很好 -我知道 我很感激
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表