剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
这车是校方所有的
The car blongs to the university.
你得和校方协商
You'll have to work it out with them.
我还挺喜欢这车的
I did love that car.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
还好你没事
I'm just happy you're all right.
警♥察♥又来了一趟
The police came here again, you know.
-是吗 -是的
- They did? - Oh, yes.
他们很好奇为什么你被刺后
They're very curious about why I happened to be there
我刚好就在案发现场
just after you were stabbed.
该死
Fuck.
不好意思 我...
I'm sorry. I--
所以你现在后悔认识我了 对吗
So you're wishing you never met me right now, right?
已经很晚了
It's late.
你今晚打算在哪里过夜
Where are you going to stay tonight?
我...我不知道
I-I don't know.
你没法回你的公♥寓♥
You can't go back to your apartment.
那里是犯罪现场
It's a crime scene.
你有和警探们沟通过吗
Have you spoken to the detectives?
有 早上刚沟通过
Uh, yeah, this morning.
他们有除我之外的线索吗
Do they have any other leads besides me?
我想没有
Not that I know of.
那可真行
Brilliant.
你不担心吧
You're not worried, are you?
担心自己吗 没有
About me? No.
我倒是挺担心你的
I'm a little worried about you,
但我答应自己不会问你任何问题 所以...
but I promised myself I wouldn't ask you any questions, so...
为什么
Why not?
因为...
Because...
我和你...不是情侣关系
this is not... a relationship.
这只是...
This is uh...
一次艳遇
Une aventure.
你不必交代什么 我也不必交代什么
You don't owe me information.I don't owe you information.
这床好不舒服啊
This bed is terrible.
没关系
It's fine.
好啊
It's fine.
欢迎你去我那儿睡啊
Well, you're welcome to sleep with me.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
-当然 -你已经结婚了 对吗
- Yes. - You're married, right?
没错
Yes.
所以...
So you have..
你们之间是有什么协定吧...
some kind of arrangement with your husband, uh...
你不在他身边的时候
when you're away?
我丈夫患有老年痴呆症
My husband suffers from Alzheimer's.
很遗憾
Sorry.
我也是
Oh, so am I.
不过我们没有什么你所说的协定
But we don't have an arrangement, you say.
半数时间他甚至都不记得自己有老婆
Half the time he doesn't even remember he has a wife.
有时他又把我当做他的第一任妻子
Or he thinks I'm his first wife...
他更爱她
whom he loved better.
后悔问了吗
Sorry you asked?
有一点
A little.
还好我记得 你上次走时
Before I forget, you left these here
把钥匙落在这了
when you took off last time.
我想让你把我绑上
I want you to tie me up.
-什么 -你在书里写过的
- What? - You wrote about it in your book.
我从来没那么做过
I've never done anything like that.
我觉得那会很有趣
I think I'd enjoy it.
朱丽叶 我...
Juliette, I'm--I'm...
我很抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I--
也许我该休息了
Maybe I should get some rest.
废物 我真是挑错了
Merde. I really picked the wrong man
和我一起找乐的男人 不是吗
to have an aventure with, didn't I?
如果你走的早 不要吵醒我
If you leave early, don't wake me.
甘瑟猎具渔具店
枪♥支♥店
要帮忙吗
Help you?
不用 我很好
No, I'm fine.
我的天哪 索洛维
Holy shit, Solloway.
天啊 格兰特 是你吗
Jesus, Grant. Is it you?
-是啊 是我 -天哪
- Yeah, it's me. - Wow.
你干嘛来这么偏僻的地方
What are you doing in the boonies?
你来这卖♥♥你老爸的房♥子
Oh, you're here to sell your dad's house.
那挺难的 你懂得 不容易
That's gonna be tough. You know, it's hard.
现在没人愿意在这地方买♥♥♥房♥♥子
Nobody wants to buy around here now.
我们的房♥子已经挂牌出♥售♥一年了
We've be trying to sell our place for, like, a year.
还有 节哀顺变
Um, condolences, by the way.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
尼娜生病时我看过她几次
Oh, I saw Nina a couple times when she was sick.
真的吗
Really?
她看起来挺好的
She looks good.
是啊 是啊 尼娜现在很好
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, Nina's doing great.
多久了都 差不多有20年了
What's it been? It's, like, 20 years...
自从上次见你
Since I saw you.
感觉像30年
More like 30.
我去 你看起没怎么变
Shit. You look exactly the same.
我还觉得变化挺大
Ah, don't know about that.
你怎么样 哥们 还好吗
How are you, man? You--you okay?
你现在在这工作
You're working her yeah?
是的 我是说 你懂的 临时的
Yeah. I mean, you know, it's temporary.
要知道 煤炭厂关了
You know, it's-- the coal plant closed.
我还有孩子要养 所以
I got kids, so...
你孩子多大了
How old are your kids?
莱拉17岁 内特11岁
Uh, Lila's 17. Nate's 11.
你有孩子对吧
You get kids, right?
是啊 我有
Yeah. Yeah. Ah, I do.
我 我不经常见他们
I-I don't-- I don't see 'em so much, so...
是啊 我听说
Yeah, I heard--
就是 你坐牢了一段时间...
you know, that you did some time...
你怎么知道 尼娜告诉你的吗
How do you know? Did Nina tell you that?
不是 是从报纸上看到的
No, it was in the paper.
你在这一带也算是挺有名气的
You're kind of famous around here.
我是说 这种穷乡僻壤很少有人
I mean, not everybody from this neck of the woods
能混到登上《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的
makes it into the New York Times.
但你也知道 很多人进了监狱
You know, plenty go to jail, though,
所以 你懂的 从这一点上来说
so, you know, you're sticking
你还挺随根的
close to your roots in that regard.
我还是先把钱付了
Well, I better pay for these.
行 你自己到这的吗
Yeah. Oh, uh, so you out here by yourself?
-是啊 我一个人 -你来我家吃顿饭吧
- Yeah, I am, yeah. - You should come for dinner.
不了 还是算了
No. It's okay.
来吧 见见我的孩子
Come. Meet the kids.
往这边到那个收银机
Come around to that other one,
在这
over here.
露茜见到你会很高兴的
Lucy'd love to see you.
我娶了露茜·柯丽
I-I married Lucy Corry.
我还记得 她当时看都不看我一眼 对吧
I know, she wouldn't even look at me back then, right?
她回心转意了
She came around.
我们住在湖水路 就在
We're Lake Road, uh, just--
你可以从你老爸的家走到那
You could walk there from your dad's.
你真好 谢谢
That'd be nice. Thanks
-去你的 -这他妈什么情况
- Fuck you! - What the fuck?
我去
Jeez!
老爸
Dad?
马丁
Martin, at--
你来这干什么
What are you doing?
你不是该待在学校里吗
Aren't you supposed to be in school?
不是吗
Well, aren't you?
是啊 我本来是在学校
Yeah. I was at school...
跟校长谈话
for the meeting with the headmaster.
真该死
Oh, shit.
你当时哪去了
Where the hell were you?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表