剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
然后放在你精致的手指上
and place on your dainty fingers and--
-什么 什么 -他就如同一只迷路的鹿
- What? What? - You know, like he was some lost deer,
你把他从朦胧中解救出来
and somehow you rescued him from obscurity
然后移植到你高贵的生活里
and transplanted him into your-- your little fancy life.
我来告诉你真实情况
Let me tell you what actually was going on.
之前诺亚是在利用你
Noah was using you.
他利用你来逃离我们
He was using you to get the fuck away from us,
他知道逃离我们的最快方式
and he knew the fastest way to do that
就是娶个既是控制狂又有钱的女生
was to marry some control-freak rich girl.
你是有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
你是有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
你就没觉得奇怪 诺亚不
Didn't you find it odd how Noah didn't--
完全不介意和你家人度过每个节日
didn't mind at all spending every holiday with your family,
从不和我们去度假
never once taking a vacation with us?
因为他不喜欢和亚瑟待在一起
Because it was difficult for him to be with Arthur.
为什么
Why?
因为你父亲对他不是很好 尼娜
Because your father wasn't very nice to him, Nina.
-为什么不好 -我不知道
- Oh, why not? - I don't know.
因为他是个人♥渣♥
Because he's an asshole.
不 他不是的
No! Actually, he wasn't!
他对我并不是这样的
He wasn't to me!
好吧
Well...
他们之间肯定发生过什么
I'd--something must have happened between them.
没错
Yes!
没错 是发生过什么
Yes, something happened,
而你却毫不知情
and you have no idea what it is,
我觉得 我觉得这很不可思议
and I find that--I find that so un-fucking-believable.
好吧 发生了什么
Okay, w-what--what was it?
-轮不到我来说 -天啊
- It's not my place. - Oh, my God.
去死吧 尼娜 去死
Fuck you, Nina! Fuck you!
我哥哥处于痛苦
My brother has been in pain,
处于痛苦之中多年 你却看不到
in pain for years, and you did not see it.
我来这不是
You know, I certainly didn't come here
来找气受的
to get all this resentment heaped on me.
我很同情你有这么多怨气 但我得走了
I'm sorry you're carrying around so much anger, but I have to go.
海伦
Hey, Helen.
撞死斯科蒂·洛克哈特的车当时是谁在开
Who was driving the car that killed Scott Lockhart?
据我所知是诺亚
As fars I know, Noah was.
你相信吗
And you believe that?
他认罪了
He confessed.
有点荒谬 是吧
Kind of crazy, though, huh?
没有能给他定罪的证据
No evidence to convict him.
可以说他就是在法庭中站起来
He basically stood up in that court, and he...
自愿去坐牢
volunteered to go to prison.
也许他是觉得内疚
Maybe he felt guilty.
那晚你在哪儿
Where were you that night?
我在家睡觉
I was at home asleep.
谢谢你的帮助 保重
Thanks for your help. Take care.
你好 是我
Hi. Hello, it's me.
海伦·索洛维
Helen Solloway.
好吧
Okay.
我很好 我在你家附近
I'm good. Actually, I'm in your neighborhood,
想着过来看看你
and I thought maybe I would stop by.
是来得不是时候吗还是你不方便
I mean, if it's a bad time or if it's inconvenient
或者有客人了
or you have company...
行 好啊 过会儿见
Okay, great. Uh, I'll--I'll see you soon.
暴君海伦
Helen the felon.
真的是你吗
Is that really you?
你好 麦克斯
Hi, Max.
我不敢相信 你就突然决定
I can't believe it. So just--what, you decided to--
我刚好在附近
I mean, I was in the neighborhood,
我想起来你以前住这
and I-I just--I remembered that you lived here,
所以我想碰碰运气 来看看你
so I thought I would just take a chance, say hi.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you did.
东西给我吧
Uh, let me take your stuff.
要喝点酒吗
Can I get you glass of wine?
我不能喝酒
Um..No, I really shouldn't.
孩子在家 明天要上学
I mean, the kids are home, and it's a school night,
我就是过来给你打声招呼的
and I-just was gonna come by for a minute and say hi.
嗯 我给你倒杯酒
Yeah, I'm just gonna pour you a glass of wine.
好吧
Okay.
你要搬家吗
Are you moving?
星期二 离这不远 布鲁克林高地
Tuesday. Not far, Brooklyn Heights.
布鲁克林高地
Brooklyn Heights?
对你来说是不是有点土气
Isn't that a little suburban for your taste?
什么促使你搬过去的
What inspired that?
-准备好了吗 -准备好什么
- You ready for this? - Ready for what?
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
干杯
Cheers.
天呐
Holy shit.
我知道
I know, I know.
她的名字叫丹妮尔
Her name's Danielle.
我和她在健身房♥认识
Met her at the gym.
她是做什么的 你的教练吗
What is she, your trainer?
事实上不是 她是个编辑
Actually, no. Shs an editor.
真的吗 哪种编辑
Really? What kind of editor?
杂♥志♥ 她在《时尚》杂♥志♥工作
Magazines. She works for Vogue.
很酷
Wow, fancy.
她比我聪明
She's smarter than me,
比我更成功 比我好看很多
more successful, much better looking.
我们俩之间 我是赢家
I'd say between the two of us, I'm winning.
你和我之间
Between me and you?
不不 我和她之间
No, no, me and her.
-我和她之间 -是的 没错
- Me and her? - Yeah, right.
没错 我很抱歉
No, right, I'm sorry.
变化很大
Big changes.
-三年里可以发生很多事 -是的
- A lot can happen in three years. - Yep.
我最近想起了你 在我们选场地的时候
I thought of you recently while we were looking at venues.
想起我
Of me?
我们去看过格德尼农场
We checked out Gedney Farms.
天呐 你不会是想在...
Oh, damn. I mean, you're not gonna get married in...
不不不 丹尼尔决定在城里 艾斯酒店
No, no, no. Danielle decided on th city--Ace Hotel.
虽然格德尼看着也不错
Gedney looked nice, though.
有点陈旧 但是...
You know, a little faded, but...
那是什么时候 二十二年前 二十三
What was that, twenty-two years ago? Twenty-three?
二十五年前
Twenty-five.
到昨天正好二十五年
Exactly, uh... yesterday.
天呐
Jesus.
-怎么可能 -是的
- Is that possible? - Yep.
-四分之一世纪 -是啊
- Quarter of a century. - Yep.
我们都那么老了
We're that old?
这是她吗
Is this her?
是的 那是她
Yeah, that's her.
我想我再也不是你一生所爱了
I guess I'm not the love of your life anymore.
什么
What?
你会吻我吗
Will you kiss me?
-海伦 我不能 -为什么不
- Helen, I can't. - Why not?
是我先认识的你
I knew you first.
我们在做什么 我们在做什么
Oh, fuck, what are we doing? What are we doing?
你还和那个男的在一起 维克
You still with that guy, Vik?
是的
Yeah.
不错
Cool.
就是问问
Just checking.
你还好吗 怎么了
You okay? What's going on?
海伦 跟我说说
Helen, come on, talk to me.
我遇见诺亚的时候 他有那么凌乱不堪吗
Was Noah fucked up when I met him?
什么 大学的时候吗
What, in college?
是的 大一的时候
Yeah, freshman year.
是的 他整个人都不是很好
Yeah, he was totally fucked up.
他妈妈刚刚去世
I mean, his mom had just died.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表