剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
反正你就是不会唱歌♥
Well, you can't sing at all,
所以你闭嘴好吗
so just don't talk, okay?
门没关
The door was open.
你想干什么
What do you want?
不错嘛
Nice.
你♥他♥妈♥到底想干什么
I don't know what it is you fucking want, man.
-那不是真的 -你就直说你想干嘛吧
- That's not true. - Just tell me what you want.
你知道我想要什么
I think you know what I want.
你在我那可怜的母亲那买♥♥了一把刀 诺亚
You bought a knife from my poor mother, Noah.
你想干什么
What do you want?
你不是要走了吧
You're not leaving, are you?
你看到他了吗 他走了吗
Did you just see him? Is he gone?
-谁啊 -刚刚经过这里的那个男人啊
- See who? - The man came through here.
他... 我听到他走了 还有摔门声
He... I heard him go. I heard the door slam.
-那是维克 -维克
- That was Vik. - Vik?
是的
Yeah.
他刚走了
He just left.
来吧 坐会儿 我给你倒点水
Come on, sit down. I'll get you some water.
你确定吗
You sure?
诺亚 你还好吗
Noah, are you okay?
因为老实说 你看起来挺困惑的
Because, honestly, you seem very confused.
还是别喝水了 喝点酒吧
Forget the water. You need a drink.
给
Here you go.
还有些好东西给你
And I have a few other treats for you.
奥格门汀 这是什么呢
Augmentin, and what's this?
维柯丁
Vicodin.
张嘴
Open up.
过来
Come on.
维克不会回来了
Vik's not coming back.
他永远地离开了我
He left me for good.
那是... 不会是因为我吧
Was that... it wasn't because of me?
当然是因为你
Of course it was because of you.
老实说
I mean, can I be honest?
我希望他离开
I wanted him to leave. I mean...
维克不属于这里
Vik doesn't belong here.
你才是
You belong here.
你应该让我帮你 诺亚 因为...
You should let me help you, Noah, because...
我是唯一一个有能力并且了解你伤痛的人
I'm really the only one who can, who knows the pain you're in.
给
Here.
再来一片
Have another one.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
真的
It is.
听着 你做过一些坏事
Listen, you've done some bad things.
但孰能无过呢
But we all make mistakes,
所以我们为什么要生活在伤痛里
and we don't deserve to be in this pain.
你值得过上幸福的生活
You deserve to be happy,
和爱你的人一起
to be with people who love you.
我了解你
I know you.
我了解真正的你
I know who you really are,
我也原谅你
and I forgive you.
等等
Wait.
过来
Come on.
我了解你
I know you.
我了解你
I know you.
我了解你
I know you.
怎么了
What?
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我了解
I do.
你不了解
You don't.
-我了解 -你不了解
- I do. - You don't.
我了解
I do.
我了解 我哦了解
I do. I do.
-你不了解 -我了解
- No, you don't. - I know you.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
-我了解 -你不了解我
- Yes, I do. - You don't know me!
你♥他♥妈♥不了解我
You don't fuckin' know me.
我们没事 我们没事
We're okay. We're okay.
-我们没事 -你不了解我
- We're okay. - Don't know me.
我喜欢你 我喜欢操你
I like you. I like fucking you.
你♥他♥妈♥不...
You don't fucking...
我了解你
I know you.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
诺亚 够了
Noah, enough!
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表