剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
知道吧
Hmm?
我们现在有个大窟窿要填
We're in something of a hole here at the moment.
没事的
Doesn't matter.
没事吗
Oh, it doesn't?
为什么会没事
And why's that?
因为你在后院种了颗摇钱树
Because you planted a money tree in the backyard,
我们可以直接去捡钱吗
and we can just go out and pick some fucking bills?
你让我很尴尬
You're embarrassing me.
有吗
I am, huh?
他为买♥♥食物付过一次钱吗
Has he even paid for groceries once?
他来了之后哪怕付过一次钱吗
Once since he's been here?
拜托你出去走走吧
Just go take a walk, please.
他跟你那该死的爸爸一样
He's just like your fuckin' father.
滚出去
Get out!
我们需要那栋房♥子 尼娜
We needed that house, Nina.
我们需要它
We needed it.
该死
Fuck it.
让我来
Here, let me.
不 我可以
No, I got it.
我可以的
I got it.
我六点来接你
I'll pick you up at six.
不 我告诉过你了 我会...
No, I told you, I'll...
我会找个地方住
I'll find my own place.
你没钱
You have no money.
我有一点
I have a little.
我能应付过来的
I'll manage.
让我跟JP谈谈 好吗
Just... let me talk to JP, okay?
他会冷静下来的
He will calm down.
我不要那栋房♥子
I don't want the house.
告诉JP可以给他
Just tell JP he can have it.
他可以卖♥♥了 我不在乎
He can sell it. I don't care.
不能给他 爸爸留给你了
He can't have it. Dad left it to you.
我永远不会回那了 尼娜
I'm never going back there, Nina.
你知道的
You know that.
他是想道歉
He was trying to apologize.
道歉太晚了
Yeah, well, it's too late for that.
笨蛋
Fuckhead.
道歉已为时太晚
It's way too late for that.
最后
"And so in the end,
当她看着他走回车里
as she watched him get back into his car
开车下山
and drive back down the mountain,
她忍♥不住想
she couldn't help but wonder,
早上她会感觉不一样吗
would she feel differently in the morning?
她有可能在醒来之后
Would she wake up again with that sense of possibility
被理所当然的当做他的女人吗
that she'd taken for granted as a girl?
换句话说
In other words,
这是她开始的结束
is this moment the end of her beginning
还是她结束的开始
or the beginning of her end?
当她听到茶壶烧开的叫声
She was still pondering the question
转过身背对窗户时
when she heard the teakettle whistle
她还在想这个问题
and turned from the window.
当她再回头看时 他的车已经不见了
When she looked back again, his car was gone."
结束
The end.
索洛维先生
Mr. Solloway?
谢谢 谢谢奥德丽
Uh, yeah, th... thanks. Thanks, Audrey.
有没有什么问题 评论 疑虑
Questions, comments, concerns?
夏洛特
Charlette?
我觉得非常文雅 奥德丽
I thought it was really elegant, Audrey.
我喜欢文中风的意象
I liked the wind imagery.
我能感觉到天气突然变化时
I felt your narrator's excitement
叙述者的激动
when the weather patterns changed unexpectedly.
你不同意吗 索洛维先生
You don't agree, Mr. Solloway?
是的 夏洛特 我不同意
Uh... no, Charlette, I don't.
我觉得很无趣
I thought it was very dull.
除非你是想写讽刺作品
Unless it was supposed to be a satire.
但是吗
Was it?
-不是 -我也这么认为
- No. - No, I didn't think it was.
很可惜 奥德丽今天在这儿念的作品
Unfortunately, all that Audrey has revealed here today
只是在透露她的内心生活
is how shockingly unoriginal
是多么令人震惊的毫无新意
her inner life actually is.
我觉得你们很有必要关上电脑
It would probably behoove you to turn off your computer,
离开沙发 走出房♥门
get off your couch, and go outside
体验下真正的生活 社交
and risk some live, human interactions
也许你们就能看到一些
so you could observe the idiosyncrasies
实际行为的特质
of actual behavior.
最好是走出校门
Better yet, leave campus.
去那些处于水深火热的社区
Go visit some struggling neighborhood
看看现实中的人们是怎样去处理问题
and see real people try to deal with real problems
然后回家写下来
and then go home and write about that.
随便你们 我不在乎 只是...
Or don't. I don't care. Just...
别再拿你们的日记出来丢人现眼了
Just don't bring your diary in here again.
下一个
Who's next?
你怎么哭了
Why are you crying?
她哭什么
Why was she crying?
你伤到她了 大哥
You eviscerated her, dude.
听着 如果你们想当作家
Listen, kids, if... if you want to be a writer,
你们最好习惯别人对你们指手画脚
you better get used to people hating your work.
那你为什么要否定她的经历呢 索洛维先生
Why you got to denigrate her experience, Mr. Solloway?
别搞的好像你的小说就是
It's not like your novels have been paradigms
什么多元社会经济表现的典范一样好吗
of diverse socioeconomic representation.
超低价学生公♥寓♥
拎包入住
快致电吧
你好 我是索洛维教授
Hi, yeah, this is, uh, Professor Solloway.
我们之前谈过租♥房♥♥子的事儿
We spoke about the apartment you're subletting.
我现在就在门外
I'm... I'm... I'm right outside now.
我叫诺亚
Noah.
你气色不错
You look great.
海伦 没事的
Helen, it's Okay.
海伦 孩子们怎么样
Helen, tell me about the kids.
他们挺好
They're fine.
-他们会来看我吗 -当然
- Are they coming to visit? - Yeah, of course.
我只是想先亲自来看看
I just wanted to come myself first to make sure
确保这里安全
that it was safe, and...
我的天 我真不敢相信你在这儿
Oh, my God, I can't... I can't believe you're in here.
-没事的 -当然有事
- It's okay. - No, it's not okay.
真不敢相信你这么做了 你为什么要这样
I can't believe you did this. Why did you do this?
总有人要出来负责
Somebody needed to take responsibility.
不是那样的
No, that's not true.
司法系统可不是这样的
That's not how the justice system works.
陪审团无法统一意见
Juries hang.
凶手逍遥法外
Murderers go free.
O·J·辛普森都没被定罪 为什么你有罪
OJ Simpson wasn't convicted. Why the fuck were you?
因为我不想碰运气
Well, I didn't want to leave anything to chance.
听着...
Listen, it...
现在我们都无能为力
...there's nothing we can do about it now.
你和孩子安然无恙那才是最重要的
You and the kids are safe. That's all that matters.
-我要把你弄出去 -不必了
- I'm gonna get you out of here. - No, you're not.
我就要 我会跟我爸说
Yes, I am. I'm going to speak to my father.
你♥爸♥
Your father.
没错 他认识州长
Yes, he... he knows the governor.
他助他当选
He helped get him elected.
也许他能让你的案子改判
Maybe he can get your sentence transmuted.
你是说减刑吗
You mean "Commuted"?
这太扯淡了
This is ridiculous.
你不能在这儿
You can't be here.
其实也没那么差啦
Not that bad, actually.
我有自己的单间 经常能锻炼
I have my own cell. I get plenty of exercise.
我甚至喜欢他们某些人 他们很聪明
I even like some of the guys. They're very smart.
他们的故事都很吸引人
They've... led fascinating lives.
也许可以当我新作的素材
Might even use a few of them for research for my new novel.
这不是什么作家公♥馆♥ 诺亚
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表