剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
No, I'm good. Thank you.
清♥仓♥甩卖♥♥
-就这个吗 -是的
- Will this be all? - Yeah.
你是 约翰的妈妈
Are you, uh, John's mother?
是的 他是我大儿子
Yes, I am. Johnny is my oldest.
我和他高中的时候就认识
I knew him back in high school.
-以前经常比赛游泳 -真的吗
- Used to swim against him. - Really?
-他在吗 -约翰尼 这里吗
- Is he around? - Johnny? Here?
他会回来看看吗
Does he ever come by?
我想再见见他
I'd like to see him again.
我也想见他
That makes two of us.
他有空的时候才来
Well, he-he gets down when he can.
离得可不近 他住在费什基尔附近
It's not a quick trip. He's up near Fishkill.
在纽约那边吗
Oh, in New York?
监狱那一片地区吗
Like, near the... near the prison?
他是个警卫
He's a guard.
-是吗 -有二十年了
- Oh, yeah? - Twenty years.
-不容易啊 -那肯定
- Not easy. - I bet.
他也住在那儿吗
Does he live right there?
-你说什么 -他住在工作的地方附近吗
- Sorry? - Does he live right near work?
不是很远或者...
No-no big commute or...
之前更近
Well, it used to be shorter.
他们刚刚搬到休森维尔
They just moved over to Hughsonville.
他妻子在一家小发廊找到了工作
His wife got a job at a little hair salon there.
他妻子
His wife?
-所以他结婚了 -结婚16年了
- So he's married? - Oh, 16 years.
和一个很棒的姑娘 凯莉
Sweet girl, Kaylee.
我以前希望他们搬回家
I used to hope they'd move home.
但是那是不可能的
But that is not gonna happen.
约翰尼一直都渴望着走出这个小镇
Johnny always was itching to get out of town,
甚至在他年轻的时候就这么想了
even when he was young.
-是他的损失 -这倒是实话
- His loss, then. - That's the truth.
不管怎样 诺亚·索洛维
Well, anyway, Noah Solloway,
我会告诉约翰尼你来过了
I'm gonna tell Johnny that you stopped by.
他知道了一定很开心
He'll be glad to hear that.
好的
Yeah, please.
请向他传达我美好的祝愿
Tell him I send my best.
来点自♥制♥的牛肉干吧
Have some homemade beef jerky.
免费的
It's on the house.
谢谢了 看起来很好吃
Thank you. Looks delicious.
保重
You take care.
你回来了
You're back.
还以为你跑了
Starting to think you ran away.
我回来了
Yeah, well, I'm back.
这么着急买♥♥什么
What did you need so badly?
想来点吗
Want some?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
请把安全带系好 好吗
Can you put your seat belt on, please?
操
Ow! fucking...
你真的应该检查一下伤口了
You should really get that checked out.
我没事
I'm fine.
很明显你并不好 如果这算好的话...
Well, you're clearly not, because if this is fine...
海伦 我只是需要睡觉
Helen, I just need to sleep.
可以吗
Is that okay with you?
可以
Go ahead.
上帝保佑
God, help me.
谁他妈把我的药拿走了
Who the fuck got my meds, man?
我需要那些该死的药 贱♥人♥
I need my motherfucking meds, bitch!
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
去你大爷的 贱♥人♥
No, fuck you, bitch!
天呐
Jesus christ!
我找不到我的手♥机♥了
I can't find my cell phone!
你拿了我的手♥机♥吗
Did you take my cell phone?
妈 史黛丝把我的手♥机♥藏起来了
Mom, Stacey hid my phone!
我没有藏起来 看看楼下有没有
I didn't hide it. Look downstairs.
你起来了
You're up.
嗯 我正准备走
Uh, yeah, I was just leaving.
-很有趣 -我必须走
- Ha, very funny. - No, I have to.
孩子们可能下来 他们不应该看到我
The kids could come down. And they shouldn't see me.
孩子们
The kids?
而且我也不属于这里 海伦
Also, I don't belong here, Helen.
你一直对我很好 但是
You've been very nice, but...
你这个样子哪里都去不了
You can't go anywhere, not like that.
维克说他上班前会来看一下你
Vik said he would take a look at you before work.
谢谢 没有必要
That's not necessary, thanks.
如果你想让我走的话我很乐意离开
I'm happy to leave if you want me to.
他不想
He doesn't.
你不想
You don't.
需要看哪里 他的脖子吗
What am I looking at, his neck?
我很确定已经感染了
I'm sure it's infected.
很显然他没有好好照顾他的伤口
He clearly hasn't been taking care of it,
还跳进脏水里
and he went into that filthy water.
不是我的脖子
It's not my neck.
是我那该死的肩膀
It's-it's my damn shoulder, and...
诺亚 怎么了
Noah, what's going on?
你能给我写个
W-would you mind writing me a prescription
止痛药的处方吗
for some painkillers, please?
为什么我要这么做
Why would I do that?
我坐牢的时候发生了件事
Uh, this thing happened to me in prison, and...
发生了件"事"
A "thing" happened to you?
他的肩膀骨折了
He broke his shoulder.
那一定很痛
Oh, that can hurt.
肩膀有三处粉碎
It-it shattered in-in three places,
他们只是给了我维柯丁
and all they did was give me Vicodin.
如果我每天吃十片 大概可以控制病情
And if I take ten a day, I can deal with it mainly,
但是...
but, um...
我吃完了我最后一片药 现在我...
I-I just... I took my last one, and now I, uh...
你一天吃十片维柯丁
You're taking ten Vicodin a day?
简直太糟了
That's a disaster.
我可能还有特雷弗伤了脚踝那次剩下的
I might have some Tylenol with codeine left over
一些含可待因泰勒诺
from when Trev broke his ankle.
-我找一找 -他最多只能吃两片
- I'll take a look for it. - He can have two, max.
检查下他的脖子
Check his neck.
我知道你不太喜欢我 但是...
Look, I know you don't like me very much, but...
我能问下你 如果感染这么严重的话
Can I ask you, if an infection like this gets really bad, can it...
可能会产生幻觉吗
Can it cause hallucinations?
-出去 -什么
- Get out. - What?
我认真的
I mean it.
我会给你写该死的处方
I'll write you your goddamn prescription,
然后我想让你在我报♥警♥把你抓进监狱之前
and then I want you out of this house
离开这栋房♥子
before I call the police to take you back to fuckin' prison.
我觉得我们之间可能存在些误解
Look, I think th-there may be some misunderstanding.
如果你担心我和海伦之间有什么的话...
If you're worried about me and Helen...
你的伤口感染了
Your wound's infected.
你对止痛药上瘾了
And you're addicted to opioids.
我并不担心
I'm not worried.
找到药了
Got drugs.
可待因和安必恩
Codeine and Ambien.
好的
Okay.
你躺下才给你
No, not until you lie down.
什么
What?
我认真的 该睡觉了
I mean it. It's bedtime.
走吧
Let's go.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
-一片强效泰勒诺 -谢谢
- One extra-special Tylenol. - Thank you.
还有一片安必恩
And one Ambien.
我的最爱
My favorite.
不如给多一片泰勒诺吧
How about another Tylenol?
那你肯跟我谈谈吗
Will you talk to me?
我想知道你到底怎么了
I want to know what's going on with you.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表