剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要
Previously on The Affair...
我认识你吗
Hey. Do I know you?
我帮你儿子做过手术
I operated on your son.
天啊 乌拉医生
God. Dr. Ullah.
你不会是想约我出去吧
You're not going to, like, ask me out on a date or anything, are you?
我在考虑
I was thinking about it.
路易莎 我宣誓对你永远忠诚
Luisa, I promise I will be faithful to you
无论是身体还是心灵
with my body and with my heart.
她不能生小孩
She can't have kids.
我一直以为自己还能
I think I always thought I was going to get
再度成为一个父亲
to be a father again.
我曾经有个儿子 他溺水身亡了
I had a son. He drowned.
加百列·洛克哈特
-他那时多大 -四岁
- How old was he? - Four.
天哪
Oh, God.
这不怪你
This wasn't your fault.
你也不知道事情会那样啊
There's no way you could have known.
可如果我当时立刻带他去医院的话
But if I had taken him to the hospital,
他会不会现在还活着
would he be alive now?
这是你第一胎吗
Is that your first?
不是
No.
这是你女儿吗
Is this your daughter?
这是琼妮
This is Joanie.
你告诉科尔了吗
Did you tell Cole yet?
必须有人告诉他 艾莉
Someone is going to tell him, Ali,
不是你就是我
and it's either you or me.
琼妮不是你的女儿
Joanie's not your daughter.
操
Fuck.
去你的
Fuck you!
天啊 我♥操♥
Jesus, fuck!
别 诺亚
Don't! Noah!
把刚才发生的都忘掉
Just forget this ever happened.
我不想把你牵扯进来
I don't want you involved.
我爱你
I love you.
我有罪 是我杀了
I'm guilty. I killed
-斯科特·洛克哈特 -你在干什么
- Scott Lockhart. - What the hell are you doing?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
-谈什么 -谈我们
- About what? - About us.
我们怎么了
What about us?
失陪了
Excuse me.
一年前
-我要♥射♥了♥ -不 不行
- I'm gonna come. - No, not yet.
不准
Uh-uh, not allowed. Uh-uh.
操
Shit
-但是 海伦 -不 不
- But... Helen. - No, no.
不要
Don't.
天啊
Jesus.
你知道现在是6点56分
You know it's 6:56.
什么
What?
操 操
Fuck. Fuck.
好吧 操
Okay, fuck.
我会的 谢谢
I will, thank you.
我该走了
I got to go.
你为什么让我们干了这么久
Why'd you let us hump so long?
干 这形容最烂了
"Hump." That's really the worst.
我喜欢 我复兴这个词儿
I like it. I want to revive it.
这以前没见过
That's new.
是啊 那是雷克斯 我的新室友
Yeah, that's Rex, my new roommate.
他可棒了
He's great.
有点刺头 但是...
A little prickly, but...
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
要我给你叫辆车吗
You want me to get you an Uber?
不用 我走过去
No. I can walk.
再过六分钟我就走了
Six minutes, I'm out of here.
-你最好赶紧准备好 -我在吃了
- You'd better be ready. - I'm eating.
星期三开始技术排练
Tech rehearsal starts Wednesday
搭的整个小屋都塌了
and the whole cabana set's collapsing.
我早上要去见阿迪克斯 但是史黛丝慢吞吞的
I'm meeting Atticus early and Stacey won't move her ass.
早上好
Good morning.
你还在涂黄油吗
Are you still buttering?
你怎么还在抹黄油 还抹的这么慢
How's that possible? It's not humanly possible.
特雷弗 不如你先去把你的东西收拾好吧
Trevor, why don't you just go and get your stuff together?
你看她
Look at her.
她就是存心想让我迟到
She's purposely trying to make me late.
去吧
Go.
你知道我可以自己走路上学的
You know I can walk myself.
我们讨论过了 你不可以
Well, we've discussed this, and no, you can't.
其实我可以的
I can actually.
米娅就自己走路
Mia walks herself.
还有伊芙
And Eve.
伊芙就住在学校对面
Well, Eve lives across the street.
还有碧翠丝 碧翠丝自己上学
And Beatrice. Beatrice goes alone
她住在15个街区外
and she's, like, 15 blocks away.
碧翠丝的妈妈还让她二年级
Well, Beatrice also has a mom that let her watch Shameless
就看《无♥耻♥之徒》 还有一个投票给川普的
in second grade and a dickhead banker dad
白♥痴♥银行家老爸
that voted for Trump.
哪个老爸更糟糕
Which dad is worse?
白♥痴♥银行家 还是重犯
Dickhead banker... or convicted felon?
-妈妈 -去刷牙吧 史黛丝
- Mom! - Just go brush your teeth, okay, Stace?
你明天化学考试吧
Your chem test is tomorrow, right?
复习了吗
Been studying?
不 现场发挥吧
No, I thought I'd just wing it.
-我复习了 -20
- Yeah, I'm studying. - 20...
-维克是化学专业的 -19
- Yes, well, you know, Vik majored in chemistry. - 19...
-他肯定能帮你 -17
- I'm sure he could help. - 17...
你说过了
Yeah, you said that.
16...15...
16... 15...
-14... -好吧
- 14. - Okay then.
意大利干酪
Mozzarella?
没错 还有意大利腊肠
Yes. And salami.
有什么问题吗
What's the problem?
早上好 火蜥蜴们
Good morning, Sollamanders.
我去买♥♥个面包圈吧
I'll buy a bagel.
五 四 三
Five, four, three.
-我来了 等等我 -真是的
- I'm coming! Wait! - For fuck's sake.
喂
Hello?
你好啊 怎么样了
Oh, hey, you. How's it going?
-等一会儿 史黛丝 -等等
- Later, Stacey. - Wait!
是啊 没错
Yeah, right.
-给你 小宝贝 -谢谢 妈妈
- Here you go, sweetheart. - Thanks, Mom.
听着 答应我一件事
Hey, listen. Promise me something.
-什么事 -别表现得像青春期一样
- What? - Don't go full teenage on me.
小女孩我倒是能接受
Tween I can handle.
-去追他吧 快去吧 -谢谢
- Okay, go catch up to him. Go ahead. - Thanks.
史黛丝 那张卡片你做好了吗
Hey, Stace, did you finish that card you were working on?
你今天就去吗
Are you going today?
有这个打算
Gonna try to.
在我桌子上
It's on my desk.
-好的 再见 小宝贝 -再见
- Okay, bye, sweetie. - Bye.
等一下 混♥蛋♥
Wait! Wait! Dickhead!
不 不
No, no, no.
没事的 没关系
It's okay, it's fine.
过会儿再看看 也许会有用
Okay, let's check in later then. That might work.
这下我害怕了
Now I'm scared.
不 不 我也是
No, no, me too.
回头见
See you soon.
-谁的电♥话♥ -没谁
- Who's that? - No one.
工作上的事
Work thing.
还好吗
All good?
你有很多
You have many,
很多孩子
many offspring.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表