剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
Let's move on.
你还真是很擅长向前看呢 不是吗
Well, you're certainly really good at that, aren't you?
我还以为是那些问题很多的警探来了呢
I thought you were the detectives with more questions.
-他们已经来过了吗 -就像电视剧一样
- They've already been here? - Just like a TV show.
年轻的那个手里还拿着一杯外卖♥♥咖啡
The younger one even carried a cup of takeout coffee.
一定很刺♥激♥ 对吧
That must have been exciting, right?
你没说你当时很无聊吗
Didn't you say you were bored?
这样行吗
This is okay?
你一定被吓坏了
You must have been frightened.
事实上我不怎么记得当时的状况了
I actually don't remember it happening.
奇怪
Strange.
恐怕我也忘记了...
I'm afraid I've also forgotten...
当时你为什么会在
...why you were there.
你不是忘记了 你不知道我会来
You didn't forget. You weren't expecting me.
抱歉让你受惊了
I'm sorry to have scared you.
老实说 我并没有受惊
Honestly, I wasn't scared.
我很生气
I was angry.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
我猜我当时希望你...
I guess I was hoping that you--
这一切不会变得这么复杂
that this wouldn't be so complicated.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
是的
Oui.
晚安
Bonne nuit.
我想医生告诉过你不要太操劳
I imagine the doctors told you not to strain yourself.
他们跟谁都那么说啦
They say that to everybody.
我因一个人被杀未遂而接受审讯后
I make it a rule never to sleep with a man
我一般不会跟那个人上♥床♥
after being interrogated for his attempted murder.
毕竟 我也是个嫌疑犯
After all, I'm a suspect.
如果你在我家死掉了 那我就说不清了
It would look very bad if you were to drop dead at my home.
晚安
Bonne nuit.
晚安
Bonne nuit.
-你好 -你好
- Hey, man. - Hey.
-你觉得怎样 -我很喜欢
- How'd you like it? - I'm really enjoying it.
我很久之前写的
I wrote it a long time ago.
你...
Hey, would...
你能给我签个名吗
...would you sign this for me?
当然
Sure.
-写"致约翰"吗 -写甘瑟吧
- To John? - Gunther's good.
-给你 -很好
- Here you go. - Nice.
"致吾老友 甘瑟"
"To my old friend, Gunther."
那是谁
Who is that?
我老婆
That's my wife.
就是书里的拉娜
"Lana"? Yeah.
不... 书里的人物是虚...
No, n-no. The--the--the book's not--
我离婚了
I'm divorced.
很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
你这么做是违反监狱规定的
You know, what you got there is an inmate violation.
你不能在墙上贴海报
You can't hang a poster on the wall.
这不是海报 是张照片
Eh, it's--it's not a poster. It's a photo.
是...
It's--
这个就放我这保管吧
I'm gonna hang on to this for safe.
拜托 不要...
Come on, don't...
操
Fuck.
我会好好保管的
I'm gonna keep this nice and safe.
祝你有愉快的一天
Have a nice day.
操
Gah! Fuck.
斯坦顿警探你好
Detective Stanton? Hi.
我是诺亚·索洛维
It's Noah Solloway.
我想我知道是谁攻击我的了
I think I know who attacked me.
他是费什基尔监狱的狱警
He's a guard at Fishkill
他叫约翰·甘瑟
named John Gunther.
自从我出狱后他一直在跟踪我
Ah, he's been following me since I got out.
他简直不是人
The guy's a real monster.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表