剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
稳定下来 你还是你
since you got back. You're still you.
这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
没什么
Nothing.
谢谢你的松饼
Thanks for the muffin.
等等 你真的觉得
Wait, do you seriously think that
我没有资格夺回抚养权吗
I'm--I'm not capable of having custody back?
我觉得你只要一遇到困难就会逃避
I think that you ran away as soon as the going got tough.
所以我只是为了琼妮着想
So I just hope for Joanie's sake that things are gonna
希望这次可以顺利点
run a little bit more smoothly this time around.
等等 科尔 我以为你明白我为什么要走
Wait, Cole, I thought you understood why I had to go.
艾莉森 我今天没时间和你耗
Alison, I can't do this with you today, okay?
我的装♥修♥队要来 我的兄弟们也要来
I got a whole crew showing up. My brothers are coming.
要是他们看到你在这里 就会奇怪出什么事了
If they see you here, they're gonna wonder what's going on.
好吧
Fine.
恭喜你离婚了
Congratulations on your divorce.
好吧
Right.
原来是因为这个
So that's what all this is about.
你和我说你没有再见过他了
You told me you hadn't seen him.
听着
Look.
就五分钟
It was five minutes.
我们签了字 他就走了
We signed and he left.
你不是想让我离婚吗
I thought you wanted me to get divorced.
我不在乎你做什么
I don't care what you do.
不 格特曼告诉我如果我想夺回我的女儿
No, Gutteman told me that if I wanted my daughter back--
那只是整件事情的象征 艾莉森
It's emblematic of the whole problem, Alison.
慢着 什么"整件事情"
Wait, what "whole problem"?
我不能相信你
I can't trust you.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 科尔
Oh, fuck you, Cole.
帕里医生
Dr. Parry?
是啊 不 我很好
Yeah, no, uh, yeah, I-I'm doing great.
你打来电♥话♥真是太好了
It's so nice to hear from you.
我的天 我很难过
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
好啊 好啊
Uh, yeah, yeah.
我很乐意
I-I, uh, I'd love to.
什么时候
When?
明天可以 我...
Yeah, tomorrow's fine, I--
琼妮和科尔在一起 完全可以
well, Joanie's with Cole, so it's perfect.
好的
Okay.
上午十一点 对吗
Yeah, 11 A.M. Right?
好 到时候见
Yeah, I'll see you then.
欢迎来到伍德朗
改变人生 塑造未来
是什么时候的事
And when did it happen?
八周前
Eight weeks ago.
她来之后我们就对她进行自杀监控
She's been on suicide watch since she got here.
我希望和过来人聊一聊
I'm hoping that by talking to someone else
能够对她有帮助
who's been through it, it'll help.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
我是艾莉森
I'm Alison.
我能坐你旁边吗
Can I join you?
帕里医生有没有告诉你我是谁
Did, uh, Dr. Parry tell you who I am?
你是那个病人
You're the patient.
没错
That's right.
我在这待了很长一段时间
I was here for a long time.
多长时间
How long?
六个月
Six months.
你肯定是疯了
You must have been crazy.
是啊 我要解决很多问题
Yeah, well, I had a lot to work through.
也许和你有点像
Maybe a little like you.
我下周必须回家了
I have to go home next week.
我父母出不起这个钱
My parents can't afford this.
你希望回家吗
Are you looking forward to going home?
她叫什么
What was her name?
我儿子叫加百列
My son's name was Gabriel.
以他爷爷的名字命名的
After his grandfather.
你知道的 我...
You know, I, uh,
他过世后我总是喜欢待在他的房♥间
I used to like to be in his room after he died.
躺在他的床上 身边都是他的东西
In his bed, you know, surrounded by all his things.
床单上仍然有他的气味
The sheets still had his smell,
我经常用床单包住枕头
and I used to wrap them around a pillow
假装我抱着他
and pretend I was holding him.
道恩去世后
My mom...
我妈妈立刻把所有东西
...put all of Dawn's things in a...
都收起来了
...storage as soon as she died.
放在一个箱子里
In a box.
不 她不能那么做
No, she can't do that.
你必须告诉她把那些东西再拿出来
You have to tell her to take them out again.
你需要有她的东西在身边 你不能...
You need her stuff around you. You can't...
试着抹去她的记忆
...trying to erase her memory
是不会有帮助的
is--is not gonna help.
可我...
I just...
我太想念她了
I just miss her so much.
我应该带纸巾了
Oh, hey, I think I've got some Kleenex in here.
不用了
I don't care.
我妈妈
My mom...
她很担心我
...she's so worried about me.
她...
She just...
她希望我
...she wants me
能振作起来
to be better.
她希望我回到原来的样子
She wants me to be myself again.
其实呢
Well,
你要过一段时间才能好起来
you're not gonna be better for a while.
和以前也不会一样了
And you won't ever be the same.
她必须理解这一点
She has to understand that.
我花了很多时间
I spend a lot of time
想要找出
trying to f-figure out
一种自杀的办法
a way to kill myself and
并且伪造成一个意外
make it look like an accident.
别告诉他们我和你说了这个
Please don't tell them I-I told you that.
不 我不会 我不会的
No, I won't. I won't.
不过我理解你
I get it, though.
我有几次差点也这么做了
I came close a few times too.
是吗
You did?
为什么又没做呢
Why not?
你用了什么办法
What did you do?
我有了婚外情
I had an affair.
-真可恶 -是啊
- Damn. - Yeah.
我不建议这么做 没有好结局
Well, I wouldn't recommend it. It didn't end well.
但是你得尽力去做你该做的
But you do whatever you have to do.
死不是出路
Dying is not the answer.
我知道虽然现在看起来
I know it feels like
死像是个好办法
a good solution right now,
但其实你想活着
but you want to live.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为活着是件非常美好的事
Because it's incredible to be alive.
所有人都认为生命是理所当然的
Everyone else assumes that life is a given.
但你和我都知道不是这样的
But you and I both know that it's not.
你我都知道呼吸是会停止的
You and I both know that breath can end.
所以我们知道生命是一份礼物
So we know that life is a gift.
你会想念道恩 但她会一直陪着你
You'll miss Dawn, but you'll keep her with you.
你会记住那些回忆
You'll keep that memory alive.
现在你将为她和你自己而活着
And you'll live now for both of you.
我为之前的事道歉
Hey. I'm sorry about before.
我不想吵架的
Look, I-I don't want to fight.
我该告诉你我跟诺亚谈过
I... I should have told you that I talked to Noah.
好吧
Okay.
我能跟你说说其他事吗
Can I talk to you about something else?
当然 什么事
Sure. What's up?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表