剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
是的 我了解
Uh, yeah, I understand.
我只是 但是我们都知道你的看法
I just--but, you know, we both know that
对于法官来讲有很大意义
your opinion will mean a lot to the judge.
也许有 也许没有
Maybe it will. Maybe it won't.
如果你真的想听我的看法
If you really want my opinion,
确实有些未解决的事情
there are issues outstanding.
我已经跟你说过了
I've said this to you.
法庭的报告 不是很讨好
The forensic report is... not flattering.
关于你的抑郁症和精神崩溃的问题
Your issues with depression and your breakdown
报告上都有详细的描述
are described in some detail.
但是那已经过去了
Yeah, well, they're in the past.
法庭指定的医生依然
Still, the court-appointed psychologist
-质疑这个报告的真实性 -报告是以前的
- question how reliable... - the report is old.
我一直在证明自己
I've proven myself consistently.
我也需要考虑一下
I also really need to consider
我的客户是否准备好 接受无监护探视
whether my client is ready for unsurvised visits.
现在的情形
The current situation has been
对我的委托人来说依旧很紧张
and remains stressful for my client.
你是说我五岁大的女儿吗
You mean my five-year-old daughter?
我很抱歉 我只是有些奇怪
I'm sorry. I just find it a little strange
你把她称为你的委托人
when you refer to her as your client.
不管你喜欢与否
Well, whether you like it or not,
法庭安排我为她辩护
I was appointed by the court to advocate for her.
我知道 我很抱歉
Yeah, uh, I know. I'm sorry.
请继续说
Please, continue.
你找到工作了吗 贝利女士
Have you found a job, Ms. Bailey?
我仍然是龙虾卷餐厅的主人
Uh, well, I'm still the owner of The Lobster Roll,
这可以带给我一个可观的收入
so that brings me a healthy income.
而且最近我一直想着
Uh, and-and--and recently I've been thinking
努力恢复护士执照
of trying to reinstate my nursing license.
所以还没有工作
So, no job.
那你的婚姻 嫁给那个前科犯
And, um, your marriage, to the ex-convict
就是杀了你小叔子的那个人
who killed your brother-in-law?
这段婚姻怎么样了
How's that going?
我告诉过你
I told you.
我们分居了
We're estranged.
但是没有离婚
But not divorced.
没有
No.
我得诚实地对您讲 贝利女士
I've got to be honest with you, Ms. Bailey.
问题不在我身上
The problem isn't me.
操
Fuck!
花生酱
贝利女士 我是斯坦顿警探
Ms. Bailey, I'm Detective Stanton.
这是我的同事 罗梅诺警探
This is my partner, Detective Romero.
利文斯顿 来自新泽西
Livingston, New Jersey.
介意我们聊几句吗
You mind if we have a word?
关于什么
What is this about?
我的女儿吗
Uh, my daughter?
-不不不 -不不
- Oh, no, no, no, no, no. - No, no, no.
跟这一点也没关系
It's notng like that at all.
抱歉 我们不是有意让你担心
Sorry. We didn't mean to alarm you.
是关于你分居的丈夫
No. This is about your estranged husband.
你最近有他的消息吗
Have you heard from him lately?
没有
No.
你有必要知道
Well, you should know
周三晚上 索洛维先生的颈部被刺伤
Mr. Solloway was stabbed in the neck Wednesday night.
什么
What?
什么 那他还好吗
What? It--well, is he okay?
是的 他还好 他会没事的
Oh, yeah, yeah, he's okay. He's gonna be fine.
-在哪里 -新泽西
- Well, where? - In New Jersey
在他教书的大学里
at the college campus where he teaches.
-女士 -我的天
- Uh, Ms... - Oh, my God, I-I, uh
贝利女士 在他出狱之后
Ms. Bailey, have you spoken to Mr. Solloway at all
你和索洛维先生有联♥系♥过吗
since his release from prison?
没有 我们几乎一年都没联♥系♥了
No. We-we haven't spoken in almost a year.
我 你知道是谁做的吗
I--well, do--do you know who did this?
我们有几个线索
We got a couple of leads.
我们和人们谈话
You know, we're talking to people
也许能找出些跟索洛维先生有纠纷的人
we think might've had a beef or two with Mr. Solloway.
说到这个 你知道
Yeah, and speaking of which, would you have any idea
周三晚上你的前夫在哪里吗
where your ex-huand was on Wednesday night?
科尔
Cole?
他没和你呆在一起 不是吗
He wasn't with you, was he?
没 他为什么会和我呆在一起 我
No. Why-hy would he be with me? I...
没什么理由 我们只是在搜集不在场证明
No reason. No, we're-we' just looking for an alibi.
那么 我们...
You know what? We'll, uh...
我们去找他聊就好了
we'll just go talk to him.
是的 这是个好主意
Yeah, th's a good idea, you know?
我们就不浪费您的时间了
We--we don't need to waste any more of your time.
给 如果你遇到任何问题可以找我们
Here. If, um--if anything comes to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
等下 警探 我
Uh, wait, detectives. I-I, uh,
我真的不想掺和到这里
I really don't want any part of this.
我还有监护权方面的问题 我
I-I'm in a custody situation, and I-I--
我不想再惹上别的麻烦
I really don't need the trouble.
我们理解 很抱歉打扰你
We understand. We're sorry to bother you.
你在做什么
What are you making?
糖霜 你知道的 用来做蛋糕的
Uh, um, frosting. You know, for a cake.
为了我女儿的生日
My daughter's birthday.
-很棒 -晚安
- Nice. - Night.
是我
It's me.
我知道你说过让我不要联♥系♥你 但是
...I know you told me not to contact you, but, uh...
但是 我...
...but I, um,
我只是想听听你的声音 所以
I just needed to hear your voice, so...
现在我已经 所以...
And now I have, so so, uh...
不
Oh, no.
你好 我是诺亚·索洛维 请留...
Hey, it's Noah Solloway. Please leave--
该死
Oh, shit.
我觉得你的蛋糕看起来更棒
I think yours looks better.
小奥呢
Where's little O?
珍妮在屋里给他喂奶呢
Oh, Jenny's feeding him inside.
他不愿在嘈杂的地方吃
Kid can't eat in loud places.
你能想象吗 我有一个过于敏感的儿子
Can you imagine? Me with an oversensitive son?
不
No.
一起喝瓶啤酒吧
Let's get a beer.
贝利 来吧 一起喝瓶啤酒
Bailey, come on. Let's get a beer.
不 我还是不要喝的好
No, no, I probably shouldn't.
-好吧 -你补牙时也不打麻醉的吗
- Yeah. You get your cavities filled without novocaine too?
我很好 奥斯卡
I'm fine, Oscar.
那我为什么那么紧张呢
Then why am I so nervous?
我想问你
Hey, uh, let me ask you.
镇政♥府♥会议还是在周三晚上吗
Are town council meetings still on Wednesday nights?
是啊
They are.
怎么了 你想竞选吗
Why? You thinking about running?
你可以接替我的位置
You can have my spot.
我早就受够了
So over this town.
科尔上周在吗
Was Cole there last week?
实际上 没有 我觉得他不在
...actually, no, I don't think he was.
-为什么 -没有原因
- Why? - Uh, no-no reason.
我只是好奇 你懂的
I was just, you know, wondering.
好奇什么
Wondering about what?
艾莉森正考虑竞选镇议会的席位
Alison here is thinking of running for town council.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 也许 哪一天吧
Yeah. Maybe. One day.
那 你怎么样了
So, how you doing?
我很好
I'm fine.
好吧 我要去看下珍妮
All right, well, I'm gonna go check on Jenny,
确保孩子不会把她的奶都喝光
make sure the kid's not sucking her boobs off.
我发誓他正在偷走我的一切
I swear he is stealing everything from me.
你们办得真的很用心 非常棒
You guys really went all out. It's great.
这是她五岁生日嘛 所以...
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表