剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
猜猜我今天上午去哪了
Guess where I was this morning?
我不知道 艾莉
I got no idea, Ally.
我去了伍德朗
I was at Woodlawn.
我跟一个失去孩子的母亲聊天了
I talked to this woman who had lost her child.
-怎么样 -她情绪真的很激动
- How was that? - It was really intense.
她很年轻 她比我们那时年轻多了
She was so young. She--much younger than we were.
她非常痛苦 你几乎能看到
And she was in so much pain, you could almost
她眼睛里流露出来的悲伤
see the film of grief over her eyes.
是 我还记得那种样子
Yeah, I remember it.
没错 我想我帮到她了 真的
Yeah, but I think I helped her. I really do.
帕里医生 她是我的医生
And, um, Dr. Parry, that's my doctor,
她告诉我像我这样拥有这种经验的人
she told me that someone like me, with my experience,
可以做一个职业人士
I could turn this into a career.
-作为职业 -对
- A career? - Yeah.
他们在创建一个新项目
They're creating a new program.
他们想给失去孩子的父母亲培训
What they want to do is train parents who have lost a child
让他们成为悲伤咨♥询♥顾问
to become grief counselors.
他们认为唯一能
And they think the only people
了解这种体验的人
that can really understand that experience
只有那些真正体验过这一切的人
are those that have been through it before.
我不明白 你要搬去新泽西吗
I don't understand. You're moving to New Jersey?
什么 不 我两边跑
What? No, I commute.
艾莉森 那可有四个小时的路程
Alison, that's four hours away.
是啊
Well--well, yeah, um,
或许我一周会在那待几天
maybe I'll spend a few days a week up there.
所以这是份全职工作
So this is a full-time job then?
不 我们还没谈好细节
No, I-I--we haven't worked out the specifics yet, I--
-琼妮怎么办 -跟她有什么关系
- What about Joanie? - What about her?
-不是吧 你又要抛弃她吗 -不
- What, you just gonna abandon her again? - No.
-不 -那怎么办
- No. - So then what?
-你要把她从我身边带走吗 -不
- You're gonna take her from me? - Wait, no.
-从我们的家带走 -科尔 别说了
- From our home? - Cole, stop.
我还没考虑这些
I-I-I haven't thought about any of this.
为什么没有
Why not?
这正是我不希望你拥有监护权的原因
This is exactly why I didn't want you to have custody yet.
我知道你会做出这样的事
I knew you were gonna do something like this.
才过多久 24小时吗 不到24小时
It's been, what, 24 hours? Less?
你就是忍♥不住 对吧
And you just can't help yourself, can you?
等等 科尔 我想你没明白我的意思
Wait, Cole, I think you're missing the point--
不 是你没搞清楚状况
No, you are missing the point.
法庭上的判决是个奇迹
What happened in court is a miracle.
你为什么就是不明白呢
Why can't you see that?
你为什么就是不能高高兴兴地说谢谢呢
Why can't you just be happy and say thank you?
你就是要一直得寸进尺
You have to keep on pushing and pushing.
是我忘了你这点
I forget this about you.
我深深地陷在你我之间 我们的历史中
I get so caught up in you and I and our history
以及牵连的一切事情中
and everything that that entails.
但你就是这样的人
But this is who you are.
你混乱不堪 我不能这么活着
You're chaos. And I can't live like that.
没人要你这样
Uh, well nobody's asking you to.
真的吗 那你为什么到这来
Really? Then why are you here?
我只想跟你分享一下
I just... ...I just wanted to share it with you.
-为什么 -因为...
- Why? - Because...
你是唯一一个能理解我的人 我...
...you're the only person who could understand. I...
我不明白你为什么这么生气
I just don't get why you're so angry.
我以为你会为我高兴
I thought you'd be happy for me.
你当然这么以为了 艾莉森
Of course you did, Alison,
因为这是你想要的
'cause it's about you.
什么事都围着你转
Everything's always about you.
听说昨天是你的大日子 贝利
Heard you had a big day yesterday, Bailey.
消息传得还真快
Wow. Word travels fast.
我真为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
我喜欢好人赢
I like it when the good guys win.
好吧 你真是个好人 克莱
Yeah, well. You're a good guy, Clay.
-今晚来点什么 -不知道
- What'll it be tonight? - Oh, I don't know.
来点烈的
Something really stiff.
长岛冰茶怎么样
How about a Long Island Iced Tea?
我进城吃晚餐 看见你走进来了
Um, I was getting dinner in town and I saw you walk in.
介意我坐下吗
Mind if I sit?
不 不介意 当然
Uh, no--no, sure.
两杯长岛冰茶
Two Long Island Iced Teas.
你怎么样
How are you?
-你看上去不错 -是啊 我挺好的
- You look good. - Yeah, I'm okay.
你呢
How are you?
不怎么好
Um, I've been better.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
-不了 -不了
- No. - No.
你还住在这儿吗 我不 我不知道
So you're still living here? I didn't--I didn't know that.
是啊 有很多原因
Uh, well, yeah, I have a lot of reasons to be here, and...
-你女儿在这里 对吗 -是的
- Oh, your daughter's here, right? - Yeah.
不是诺亚的吧
She turned out not to be Noah's?
不是
No.
很高兴知道这个
I loved hearing that.
很抱歉 我不是来找事的
I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be a bitch.
就是今天真的过得很不顺
I'm just having a really weird day.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
你最近见过他了吗
Have you seen him recently?
诺亚吗
Noah?
是的 我就是想知道他现在怎么样
Yeah, I'm just wondering if, you know, how he is.
其实他在我那里
He's been staying at my place, actually.
-是吗 -是的
- He is? - Mm-hmm.
只待几天 他颈部感染了
Just for a few days. His neck got infected
我男朋友是 是个医生 所以...
and--and my boyfriend's a--a doctor, so...
挺好的 这...
Wow, that's so nice of you. That...
-你知道是谁干的吗 -不知道
- Do they know who did it? - No.
可能不是针对他的
Think it's random.
-天啊 好奇怪 -我知道
- God, it's so weird. - I know.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When's the last time you saw him?
几天前
Uh, a few days ago.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我们签了离婚协议
We signed the divorce papers.
你和诺亚离婚了
You're divorced from Noah?
是的
Yeah.
我也是
And so am I.
干杯
Cheers.
-我能问你个问题吗 -好
- Hey, can I ask you something? - Uh, okay.
他和你在一起的时候是什么样的
Who was he with you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 你怎么形容这个人
I mean, how would you describe this person,
诺亚·索洛维
Noah Solloway?
我 我... 我觉得他很有魅力
Uh, I, uh, I... ...I'd say he was charming.
很聪明
Uh, very smart.
很有上进心
Intensely driven.
我从没见过比他还有雄心的人
I've never met anyone that ambitious before.
-怎么了 -没什么 继续
- What? - Nothing. Go on.
他很成熟
He was very mature.
你知道吗 他好像很会处理事情
You know, he seemed like a man that could take care of things.
你认识他的时候不是这样吗
That's not how you saw him?
我觉得他很没有安全感
I found him to be so insecure.
我是说 他是很聪明
I mean, obviously very intelligent,
但我总是要追着他催促着他
but I always was after him to hustle more,
给他的出版商打电♥话♥ 或是对付我父亲
call his publisher, or stand up to my father.
好像和你在一起时他全完不一样了
It's like he was a completely different person with you.
我觉得人们看人只选择看见自己想看见的部分
I think people see what they want to see in other people.
你知道 我曾经以为他从未真的属于过你
You know, I used to think that he was never really yours,
我只是把他借给你
that I was just loaning him to you until
他玩够了就会回家
he'd had enough and decided to come home,
即使你们结婚了我也是这样想的
even after you'd gotten married.
可悲吗
Isn't that pathetic?
海伦 我很抱歉
Helen, I'm sorry.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表