剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
这就是我们之间发生的事
That's what happened between us.
你 你真这么想
You--you really think that?
是的 我知道事情就是这样
Yeah. I know it's true.
其实你也明白
And you do too.
孩子们 把你们的东西拿进屋
Boys, bring your stuff inside!
糟了
Oh, fuck
站住 嘿 给我回来
Stop! Hey, get back here!
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the cops!
不 该死
No. Shit.
妈的
Fuck.
你真该看看你那表情
You should've seen your fucking face.
操
Oh, oh, fuck.
天啊
Oh, my God.
老天
Oh, God.
混♥蛋♥
Assholes.
我吓死了 我好冷
I'm gonna freak out. I'm fucking freezing.
-妈的 -我们进屋去
- Oh, fuck. - Let's get you inside.
不 我只想回家 求你了
No, look, I just want to go home, actually. Please.
-妈的 -怎么了
- Oh, fuck! - What?
我的鞋 我落在那了
My fucking shoes. I left them.
当心
Careful.
-不 -操
- Oh, no. - Shit.
-等等 -不
- Wait! Wait! - No!
不 不不不
No, nono, no.
-不 -拜托
- No! - Hey! Please!
-这船能回来吗 -不行
- Can he come back? - No.
下一班轮渡是什么时候
When's the next ferry?
这是今天最后一班了 老兄
That was the last one the day, dude.
很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
不
Oh, no.
谢天谢地 你们还营业吗
Thank God. Are you open?
已经停业了
Technically, no.
几天前旅游季就结束了 但是...
The season ended a few days ago, but...
艾德
...Ed?
我们能收留别人过夜吗
Can we take someone for the night?
你有衣服能借给我们吗
Uh, do you have any clothes can borrow?
我会签离婚协议
I'll sign the divorce papers.
我们一回去就签
As soon as we get home.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但我还有一件事要说
I just want to say one thing, though.
我确实爱过你
I did love you.
是啊 是我搞砸了 也许
Yeah, I fucked up, and maybe--
也许就不该开始 但是
maybe it was a mistake from the start, but...
那终归是爱
...it was love.
至少对我来说是
At least it was for me.
那就不要
So don't...
就不要否认这段我想保留的真感情
...don't take it all away from me by saying it wasn't real.
你可能不想记得我 但是
You may not want to remember me, but...
我想记得你 好吗
...I want to remember you, okay?
好的
Okay.
我只是不明白这个道理
So, I still don't understand how this is supposed to work.
我是说 你就等着科尔
I mean, are you just gonna wait around
允许你重新取得你自己孩子的监护权
for Cole to finally let you have custody of your own child back?
不
No.
有一整套的法庭程序
There's a whole court procedure.
但如果他想避免是可以做到的
Which he can circumvent No. If he wants to.
是啊
Right.
我离开了她 诺亚
I left her, Noah.
我离开她六个月 我...
I left her for six months. I...
我感觉不好
...I'm not okay.
我是说 我努力好起来 但是...
You know, I mean, I'm trying to be, but I...
我总是会时不时
..I have these moments of,
好像 陷入黑暗
like, such darkness.
我不知道该怎样去克服
I don't know how I'll get past them.
我就 好像不断地做出错误决定
I just--I seem to be making one bad desicion after another.
也许是我
You know, maybe it's me.
也许我只是欺骗自己
Maybe I'm just kidding myself
觉得自己能成为一个好妈妈
if I think I could ever be a good mother.
我妈...
My mother..
她不能给我想要的任何东西
...she couldn't give me everything I needed
因为她当时生病了
'cause she was sick.
而且病得越来越重 她
And as it got worse, she...
我是说 她不能辅♥导♥我写作业
...I mean, she couldn't help me with my homework.
她也不能教我开车
She couldn't teach me how to drive.
她也不能去买♥♥东西 她甚至不能
She couldn't go shopping. She couldn't even...
她甚至不能给我做一顿饭
...she couldn't even make a meal for me.
但这些对我来说都不重要
But none of that mattered to me.
我只需要知道她在那
I just needed to know she was there.
你瞧 你不必成为世界上最棒的妈妈
Look, you don't have to be the greatest mother on Earth.
你所需要为琼妮做的就是在那陪伴她
All you need to do for Joanie is be there.
不要再离开她
Don't ever leave her again.
只要她需要你就留在她身边
Stay for as long as she needs you, and...
我保证这样就足够了
...I promise you that'll be enough.
我跟你不再有任何关系
I won'have anything to do with you.
你听到我刚刚说的话了吗
Did you hear anything I just said?
是啊 你不是就想告诉我
Yeah, you're telling me that you--
不要再联♥系♥你
can't contact you anymore.
我不明白 你究竟离开琼妮多久
I don't understand. How long did you leave Joanie with--
拜托 不要评判我了 好吗
Please, just don't judge me. Okay?
我没在评判你 我只是
I'm t judging you. I'm--I'm just--
那就是你没有收到我信的原因 可以了吗
Well, that's why you haven't hear from me, okay?
我不得不把我自己与所有事情隔离开来
I...I had to cut myself off from--from everything.
我不得不重新评估每件事
I had to reevaluate everything.
现在我回到了蒙托克 我
And now that I'm back in Montauk, I'm...
我也在逐渐好转
...I'm still getting better.
我在努力恢复 但是我...
I'm working on myself, but I...
还是担心
...I'm just afraid that...
你出狱之后
...when you get out,
你可能会以为你还可以回家找我...
you may still think you have me to come home to...
你要告诉我的事就是我不能这样做吗
And what you're trying to tell me is I-I-I won't?
什么 就不能等到我出来吗
What--can't we wait until I get out?
-就剩几个月 -不行
- It's only a few more months. - No.
我已经很清楚地被告知
It's been made very clear to me
如果你再次回到我的生活
that if you come back into my life,
我就没法重获监护权
I won't regain custody of Joanie.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
原型人物比我想象的
She's even hotter than I thought
还要性感惹火呢
she'd been in real live.
-什么 -拉娜
- What? - Lana.
她让我想起和我们一起长大的姑娘们
She reminds me of the girls that we grew up with.
记得吗
You know?
别念念不忘了
Hey, let it go.
这不是你的错
Not your fault.
这个地方就是婚姻的黑洞
This place is like a black hole for marriages.
进去了就不会有结果
Goes in, don't come out.
你觉得她现在跟谁搞在一起
Who do you think she's fucking now?
她的前夫吗
Her ex-husband?
还是她曾经工作过的餐厅里那个男的
Guy that she used to work for at that restaurant?
怎么了 不是时候吗
What? Too soon?
抱歉
Sorry.
如果我是你 我就会考虑这些问题
That's what I'd be thinking about if I was you in this place.
或许我并没有你用情之深
And again, maybe I'm not as evolved as you are.
我一直想问
I've been meaning to ask you...
你是怎么被关进来的
what are you here for?
你犯了什么事
What did you do?
我开车撞了人 那是个意外
I hit someone with a car. It's an accident.
你杀了他吗
You killed him?
是的
Yeah.
不可能
Mm, no.
你这种人怎么会因为那种事而坐牢
People like you don't do time for that.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表