剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
- Which we did. - I know, and I am so grateful.
我也很抱歉
And I'm... I'm so sorry.
听着 艾莉森 我已经尽力容忍♥你了
Listen, Alison, I've tried to be patient with you.
你瞒了两年
When you suddenly announced he was the father,
突然宣布说孩子的爸爸是他
after two years of keeping that to yourself,
我说没关系
I said okay.
你想她的生活中有他 没问题
You want him in her life? Fine.
你想共享她的监护权 也可以
You want to share custody of her? Fine.
我们共同经营餐厅 照顾孩子
We'll share the Lobster Roll. We'll share the child.
你的一切要求我们都答应了
We'll do whatever the hell you want.
然后你♥他♥妈♥就消失了
And then you just fucking disappear.
让你的孩子经历这些事儿
To put your own child through that.
你的心可真是够狠的
There's something deeply wrong with you.
听着 她是我女儿
Look, she's... she's my daughter.
你们不能阻止她见我
You... you can't keep her from me.
事实上我们可以
We can, actually.
等等 不
Wait... no.
不 那不公平
No, that's not fair.
文件可是你自己签的 艾莉森
You signed the paperwork, Alison.
那不公平 我当时神智不清
That wasn't fair. I-I wasn't in my right mind.
我就知道她会这么讲
I knew she was going to say that.
我们找了你几个月
We searched for you for months.
我们给了你机会回来
We gave you the opportunity to come back.
你们不明白 我那时候不太好
I wasn't well. You don't understand.
-我无法... -当时有律师在场
- I-I couldn't... - There was a lawyer present.
没有人强迫你签的
Nobody forced you to sign anything.
听着 我不想这样
Look, I don't like doing this.
我...我只是想见她
I'm... I'm only asking to see her.
我看到这条裙子 紫色的
I-I-I saw this dress. It's... it's purple.
她最喜欢了
It's her favorite.
琼妮现在喜欢黄色
Joanie likes yellow now.
科尔 求你了
Hey, Cole, please.
她现在好多了 艾莉森
She is doing so much better now, Alison.
晚上少做噩梦了 也不乱闹脾气了
She's having less nightmares. She's throwing less tantrums.
一切都在正轨上 她马上就要上学了
Luisa's got her on a schedule. She's going to school.
她有她的朋友 所以... 对不起
She's got her friends, so... I'm sorry,
我办不到
but the answer's no.
求你了
Please.
不要这样
Don't do this.
你不能这样
You can't do this.
如果你想 我们会把这个给她
We'll give that to her if you want.
不
No.
艾莉森·贝利
Alison Bailey.
真是你啊
It's really you. Look at that.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
你不应该跟我回句话吗
"It's nice to see you too, Oscar."
等等 别走 拜托
Wait, wait, whoa, whoa, come on, come on.
-能抱一下吗 -不
- Can I give you a hug? - No.
-能请你喝杯咖啡吗 -不 我...
- Can I buy you a cup of coffee? - No, look, I...
怎么了 你要去哪里吗
Why not? You got some place you gotta be?
你怎么这么开心
Why are you so happy?
珍妮怀孕了
Jenny's pregnant.
-天啊 -没错
- Oh, my God. - Yeah.
-恭喜你 -谢谢
- Congratulations... wow. - Yeah.
走 跟我去庆祝一番
So come on, take me out to celebrate.
贝利
Bailey?
克莱你好
Clay, hey.
我的天 真高兴见到你啊
My God. Sight for sore eyes.
-你怎样 -挺好
- How are you? - Yeah, I'm fine.
很高兴能回来
I'm happy to be home.
我也很高兴 你俩喝点什么
Well, I'm happy too. What can I get you?
两杯橙汁鸡尾酒
Two screwdrivers.
不用 我喝橙汁就好了
No, just an orange juice for me.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我一个人喝有什么意思啊
What, you're gonna make me drink alone?
你也可以不喝呀
You don't have to drink either.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
那就一杯橙汁鸡尾酒
Fine. Uh, one screwdriver,
一杯橙汁
one orange juice.
很快就来
Coming up.
-发生什么事儿了 -没事儿
- So what the fuck happened? - Nothing.
没事儿 你消失了六个月啊
Nothing? You disappeared for six months.
-是不是加入恐怖组织了 -没有
- Did you join ISIS? - No.
我开玩笑的 但你该知道
I didn't think so, but you should know,
有阵子周围邻里都这么猜的
that theory was circling around here for a while.
-你被绑♥架♥了吗 -没有
- Did you get kidnapped? - No.
你是不是爱上了某个水手
Did you fall in love with a sailor?
-奥斯卡 -你是不是失忆了
- Oscar. - Did you have amnesia?
你还能记得发生了什么吗
Can you even remember what happened?
贝利 我很担心你
Bailey, I was worried about you.
整个镇子的人们都很担心你
The whole town was worried about you.
这里有很多人是爱你的呀
You got a lot of people who love you here.
是真的
Yeah, it's true.
我只是需要离开一阵子
I just had to go away for a while.
我知道
Yeah, that part I know.
问题是为什么
The question is why?
是不是因为琼妮快四岁了让你想起了些伤心事
Does it have anything to do with Joanie turning four?
我知道你觉得我是个白♥痴♥ 但我有留意
I know you think I'm an idiot, but I pay attention.
没错
Yeah.
确实有点关系
Yeah, it did have something to do with that.
我真的不知道我是否该谈论这件事儿
I-I really don't know if I should be talking about this.
怕什么
Why not?
我不知道科尔是否愿意我说出来
I don't know if Cole would want me to.
跟他有什么关系
If Cole would want you to?
他在我离开时说了我什么
Did he say anything about me while I was gone?
他说你疯了
He said you lost your mind.
男士的橙汁鸡尾酒 女士的橙汁
Screwdriver for the gentleman, and a virgin for the lady.
谢谢 克莱
Thanks, Clay.
他说我现在不能见她
He says I can't see her now.
我不适合单独和她待在一起
That I'm not fit to be alone with her.
-他不能这么做 -他可以
- Okay, well, he can't do that. - No, he can.
我签了那些文件
I signed these papers.
-你签了什么 -在那疗养院
- What papers? - At the institute.
-什么疗养院 你在说什么 -我...
- What institute? What are you talking about? - I...
你还记得去年冬天雪一直下个不停吗
You remember last winter and it just never stopped snowing?
-是啊 我记得 -没错
- Yeah, I was here. - Yeah.
当时流感肆虐 琼妮也染上了
When Joanie got that bad flu that was going around,
她病得很重 我就独自一人陪着她
and she got really sick and I was alone with her.
严格说来 科尔和我那时轮流照顾她
You know, Cole and I were technically splitting time,
但他有重要的工作
but he had this big job
我只是不想麻烦他
and I just didn't want to hassle him.
路易莎又很讨厌我 所以你懂得
And Luisa hates me, so, you know.
我应该联♥系♥他的
I... I should have called him.
为什么 发生什么事了
Why? What happened?
琼妮一直没有好转
Joanie wasn't getting better.
连续一周都高烧不退
She had this terrible fever for a week.
甚至更久
Maybe more.
于是我就慌了
And, uh... I freaked.
我吓坏了 奥斯卡
I freaked out, Oscar.
我觉得 一定是我哪里做错了
I thought... I must be doing something wrong.
一定是我的错
It must be me, um.
我知道这听起来很荒谬
And I know it sounds ridiculous,
当时我对自己说 她是个孩子
when I tried to explain, you know, she's a kid.
孩子都会生病 都会病得厉害
They get sick. They get very sick.
但如你所说
But like you said,
她当时和加百列出事一样的年纪...
she was the same age as Gabriel when he, um...
于是我眼前开始浮现...
And I started to see these, uh...
我也不知道该如何描述 可我...
I... I don't know quite how to describe it, but I...
眼前开始浮现
started seeing flashes
她可能发生不测的画面
of things that could happen to her.
那些不真实的事
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表