剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
-真的吗 为了我的弟弟妹妹 -是的
- Really? For my siblings? - Yes.
他们经历太多了
They have been through a lot.
说真的 要赶上我爸对他们的伤害
Honestly, you'd have to bring your own waterboard
你得加倍努力才行
to fuck them up more than my dad did.
停 够了
Stop. That's it.
我无法坐在这听你说这些
I can't sit here and listen to that.
我以为 我希望你已经长大了
I thought... I was hoping maybe you'd grown up.
我知道你觉得你长大了 但我...
I know you think you have, but I...
-海伦 -我不能...
- Helen. - I can't...
我们在这多久了 半小时
How long have we been here? A half hour?
就这么一点时间你就开始攻击你父亲了
That's how long it takes you to start attacking your father?
我没有攻击他
I wasn't attacking him.
你对他的憎恨程度太疯狂了
Your level of hate is insane.
他犯了一些错误
He... he made some mistakes.
一些错误 他是个谋杀犯
Some mistakes? He's a murderer.
就因为他被判有罪并不代表他就有罪
Just because he was convicted doesn't mean he's guilty.
妈 看在老天的份上
Mom, for God sakes,
唯一一个认为他没杀人的人就是你
the only person who doesn't think he did it is you.
他对你恶劣至极
He treated you like shit.
他背叛你 骗你
He cheated and he lied...
有人打他
Someone's hurting him.
我今天去看他了 他的眼睛被打肿了
I saw him today. His eye's swollen shut.
脸颊上有伤口 他...
He has a gash on his cheek. He...
我不太懂 你今天去监狱了吗
I'm confused. You were up at the prison today?
你为什么还要去探望他
Why are you still visiting him?
因为他是你♥爸♥爸
Because he's your father.
因为他永远都是你♥爸♥爸
Because he'll always be your father.
因为你不能就这么把他从你生活中抹去
Because you can't just erase him from your life.
不 她当然可以
No, sure she can.
我14岁起就没跟我爸爸说过话
I haven't spoken to my father since I was 14,
-看看现在我有多好 -闭嘴
- and look how well I turned out. - Shut up.
我知道你以为你什么都懂
I know you think you know everything,
但你不懂 你并不懂
but you don't. You don't.
那晚发生了一些事情
There are things that happened that night...
那一夜吗
That night?
那一夜发生了什么我不知道的事情
What happened that night that I don't know about?
他喝醉了
He was drinking.
真是稀奇呢
Quelle surprise.
他说要载我回家
He offered to drive me home.
是吗
He did?
我还以为你打车回家的
I thought you took a cab.
我拒绝了
I said no.
但之后我让他开车走了
But then I let him drive away.
所以呢
So?
所以 我当时应该拦着他的
So, I should have stopped him.
别这样 别摆出那副表情
Don't do that. Do not roll your eyes.
有人死了 就因为我没拦着他
Somebody died because I let him drive away.
你怎么拦的住呢
How would you have stopped him?
我不知道啊
I don't know, I don't know,
但我本能阻止一切的发生
but I know I could have prevented it.
如果你想恨人的话 就恨我吧
If you want to hate someone, Whitney, hate me.
妈 斯科蒂的死绝对不是你的错
Mom, what happened to Scotty was in no way your fault.
我...我头疼得特别厉害
I ca... I have a really bad headache.
我得走了
I have to go.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
海伦 你还是留下来吧
Helen, I think you should stay.
我真得走了...很高兴认识你 富尔卡特
I can't. I ha... um, nice to meet you, Furkat.
那照片多少钱
...how much for that one?
海伦 能把我拿一下吗
Helen, can you hold this for a sec?
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 那祝你们两个今晚愉快
Okay, then. You two have a good night.
你在气什么 海伦
What are you mad about, Helen?
气我买♥♥了这蠢毙的照片吗
That I bought the dumb photograph?
-三明治好吃吗 -什么
- How was your sandwich? - What?
特雷弗的三明治 你今天拿去医院了
Trevor's sandwich. You took it to work today.
-我不...什么... -你还发短♥信♥给我说
- I don't... what... - And then you texted me,
"和你吃午餐很棒 待会联♥系♥"
"Loved our lunch, be in touch soon,"
带个微笑的表情
With a smiley face.
-我发给你了吗 -原本不是发给我的吗
- I sent that to you? - Was that not meant for me?
露馅咯
Oops.
你直接跟我说她是谁吧
I mean, please just tell me who she is.
你和谁一起吃午餐了 维克
Who did you have lunch with, Vik?
她是我朋友的女儿
She's the daughter of a friend of mine.
她是个医学院的学生
She's a med student.
我他妈就知道
I fucking knew it.
她在申请当住院医师
She's applying for a residency,
她父亲问我能不能跟她见上一面
and he asked if I would meet with her.
我们本来要一起喝咖啡的
We were supposed to have coffee.
但我的安排有变 就改吃午餐了
My schedule shifted, we had lunch instead.
-然后呢 -然后我们要私奔了
- And...? - And we're running off together.
我们在帕尼罗餐厅随便吃了点
We had a quick bite at Panera
现在要私奔去大溪地
and now we're eloping to Tahiti.
-我没跟你说那事吗 -我上楼了
- Did I not mention that? - I'm going up.
我不想上她 海伦
I don't want to fuck her, Helen,
如果你担心这事的话
if that's what you're worried about.
别关门
Hold it.
等等
Hold on.
我们得谈谈这事 海伦
We need to talk about this, Helen.
没跟你提一顿午饭就成问题了吗
I don't mention one lunch and that's a problem?
就成严重的背叛了吗
Some big betrayal?
那你一声不吭开两个小时车去见前夫
What about you driving two hours to see your ex
又算什么
without telling me?
是啊 我就不应该跟你说这事的
Yeah, I never should have told you.
好 但你别弄得好像我才是那个鬼鬼祟祟
Fine, but don't come after me like I'm the one sneaking around
谎话连篇的人
like I'm the one who's lying.
你才是那个有所隐瞒的人
You're the one hiding things.
我们都是
We both are.
我们到底在干吗 这不是恋爱关系
What are we doing? This isn't a relationship.
这只是一种安排罢了
This is an arrangement.
我们甚至都不相信彼此
We don't even trust each other.
我不知道称这种关系为...
I don't know if I'd call it...
你♥他♥妈♥住在地下室
You live in a fucking basement,
想上来就上来
and you come up when you feel like it,
想下去就下去
you stay down when you feel like it.
-你也是啊 -没错 这就是我想说的
- And so do you. - Yes, that's my point.
我们的生活是完全独♥立♥的
We live completely separate lives.
我的地方 你的地方 我的床 你的床
My place, your place, my bed, your bed,
我的小孩 你的...你的...你的仙人掌
my kids, your... your... your cactus.
你要知道 这不正常 维克
You know, it's not normal, Vik.
我知道
I know.
但你说这是你想要的
But it's what you said you wanted.
-你是这样说过 海伦 -没错
- You did say that, Helen. - Yes,
因为我原以为这是你想要的
because I thought that's what you wanted.
好了 那不公平
Okay, that's not fair.
你从未问过我想要什么
You never asked what I wanted.
我是看你的脸色做事的
I took my cues from you.
你被伤得很深
Now, you had been hurt,
这一点你已经说得很明白了
which you made pretty fucking clear,
我也理解你...大部分情况下
and I understood that... mostly.
听着 我很抱歉 我不记得之前说了什么
Look, I'm sorry, I don't remember what I said before.
我只是...我知道自己没法...
I just... I know I can't...
没法...
...I can't...
再这样过下去了
...live like this anymore.
我没法...
I-I can't...
再这样做下去了
...do this anymore.
等等 就这样吗 你要走了吗
Wait, that's it? You're going?
还是家的感觉好
Home sweet home.
好吧 他住这儿也行
All right, he can live over here.
我有一个要求
I do have one request.
我知道 你不必说了
I know. You don't have to say it.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表