剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
I've promised my husband I'd be home for Christmas.
那要离家挺久的
Long time to be away.
是 但他们给了我很长的逗留期
Yes, but they gave me this generous residency,
这栋房♥子 还有辆很漂亮的小红车
and this house, and the cutest little red car.
我喜欢那辆车
I love that car.
这是你的...
Is this your, uh...
对
Yes.
那是艾蒂安
C'est Etienne.
边上是我女儿萨宾 很多年前的照片
With my daughter, Sabine, many years ago.
她现在长大了
She's all grown up now.
和她妈妈一样也是中古史学家吗
She a medievalist, like her mom?
不 但我丈夫是
No, but my husband is.
他很有名
A very famous one.
很有名的中古史学家
A famous medievalist?
对 在特定的圈子里
Yes. In certain circles.
我们就是这么认识的 我是他的学生
That's how we met. I was his student.
你觉得奥德丽在楼下说的话是真的吗
Do you think it's true what Audrey was saying downstairs?
奥德丽说了什么
What was Audrey saying?
她清楚自己想从身体得到什么
That she knows exactly what she wants from her body.
从男人
From men.
从一切
From everything.
我觉得奥德丽...
I think Audrey is--
我觉得奥德丽很年轻
I think Audrey is very young.
是
Yes.
但就算在我像她那么年轻时
But I don't ever remember feeling that confident,
也没有这种自信
even when I was her age.
或许她真的清楚自己想要什么
Maybe she really does know exactly what she wants.
或许这一代的年轻人
Maybe this younger generation
就是更了解自己
simply understands themselves better.
或许我一直认为情欲中不可或缺的
Maybe the uncertainty that I've always assumed
不确定性
is integral to eroticism...
对他们并不存在
...doesn't exist for them.
你是问我 我觉得楼下的孩子们
Are you asking me if I think the kids downstairs
所体验的性♥爱♥比你我要美好吗
are having better sex than you or I?
那你觉得是吗
Do you?
不
No.
但可能更频繁
But they may be having more of it.
-我还是走吧 -不 留下
- I'd--I'd better go. - No! Stay.
-不 -怎么了
- No, no. - What?
对不起 我自己出去
I-I'm sorry. I'll let myself out.
你去哪里了 茱莉
Where were you, Julie?
我还是不知道该拿诺亚·索洛维怎么办
I still don't know what to do about Noah Solloway.
我要上了他 做个了结
I'm just gonna fuck him and get it over with,
然后就不再想他了
and then I'll stop thinking about him.
但你和他上♥床♥ 就永远不会真的知道
But if you sleep with him, you'll never actually know
他对你的作品是什么看法
what he thinks of your work.
操
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
-你好 玛尔戈 -你好 太太
-你怎么样 -我很好 你呢
还不错
他看起来挺好的
他今天过得挺开心 胃口不错
我给他洗澡了
-你真能干 -他妹妹一会儿过来
-蕾妮吗 -不 是另一个
是玛蒂尔德啊
希望他能认出她
到时候就知道了 他的同事昨天也想来看他
你没让他们进门 是吗
是的 我说他出去了 可他们说还会再来
我应该回家去
准备好喝酸奶了吗
我能和他聊聊吗
你当然可以试一试
亲爱的
亲爱的
-亲爱的 是我 -艾蒂安
-艾蒂安 -是我
你妻子在叫你 你能打个招呼吗
你今天看起来好极了
今天不行
我以后再试吧
当然可以 太太 不用担心我们
你在那边要过得开心
如果有人应该休息 那人就是你
再见 玛尔戈
爱你
当然了
Yeah, of course.
好的
Okay.
诺亚
Noah?
诺亚
Noah?
诺亚
Noah?
诺亚
Noah?
诺亚 我来了
Noah, I'm here.
有什么病史吗 对什么过敏吗
Any medical history? Any allergies?
-我不知道 -他在服用什么药物吗
- No. I don't know. - Is he taking any medication?
我不知道 我不是他妻子
I don't know. I'm not his wife.
-喂 -萨宾
- Hello. - Sabine?
是我 亲爱的
Oui, ma cherie.
我亲爱的
Mon amour.
诺亚 诺亚
Noah! Noah!
醒一醒
Come on.
醒一醒
Come on.
坚持住 坚持住
Stay with me. Stay with me.
振作点
Hey, come on.
50岁男性颈部左边穿透性损伤
A 50-year-old male with penetrating trauma to the left neck.
刀刃15厘米长
Six-inch blade.
高压80 低压40 心率过快
He's 80 over 40 and tachy.
凝血和全血细胞计数不明
Coags and CBC are pending.
已验完血型并且准备好了四个单位的血液
He's typed and crossed with four units on standby.
正在准备4号♥手术室
We're prepping OR 4.
我们正在尝试联络他最亲近的家属
We're still trying to reach his next of kin.
离手 电击
All clear. Shock.
离手
All clear.
索洛维
Solloway?
抱歉我过来有些晚了
Sorry it took me a while to get here.
他们从来不告诉我们谁来了
They never let us know who's coming through.
希望哈根典狱长没那么凶
I hope that Warden Hagan wasn't too much of a hard-ass.
他有时候会很粗暴
He can really lay down the law,
可等你了解他之后
but, uh, he's actually a good guy,
他人还是很不错的
once you get to know him.
-没有 他很好 谢谢 -那就好
- No. He was fine. Thanks. - Good.
你不记得我了 是吗
You don't remember me, do you?
你... 你看着挺眼熟
Uh, you--uh, you look-- you look familiar.
-我... -不眼熟
- I, uh-- - No, I don't.
约翰·甘瑟
John Gunther.
我是布鲁斯堡来的
I'm from Bloomsburg.
宾夕法尼亚的布鲁斯堡吗
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania?
不会吧
No shit.
我们其实见过
We've actually met.
高中时候的事
It was high school.
游泳比赛
Swim meets.
还记得1985年的全县比赛吗
Remember All-County '85?
名次都被你包揽了
You took the whole thing.
真是记忆犹新
It was impressive.
我被落在后面都快淹死了
I was just in the back somewhere drowning.
是啊 我...
Sure. Yeah. I--
你不记得我了
Yeah. Ah, you don't remember me.
没关系
It's okay.
我一直在关注你的作品
I've been following your career.
挺不错的
Pretty impressive stuff.
可对我来说却不怎么顺利
Well, it hasn't exactly worked out that well for me.
谁都有不顺的时候
Ah... shit happens.
听我说 我
Hey, look. I'm, uh,
我会多留意你的 好吗
gonna keep an eye out for you, all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
过去的这么多年 我一直想联♥系♥你
You know, over the years, I've wanted to reach out to you,
但我从来没...
but I just never really, eh--
可现在你就在这
but here you are.
了不起的诺亚·索洛维
Fucking Noah Solloway.
好吧
Okay.
索洛维先生
Mr. Solloway?
索洛维先生
Mr. Solloway?
-你感觉怎么样 -很糟
- How do you feel? - Terrible.
这些药能够缓解你的不适
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表