剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要
Previously on The Affair...
就这儿了
This is it.
这些东西是这周到的
A bunch of stuff came this week.
我妈让我堆在这
Mom said pile it here.
琼妮
Joanie!
能谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
半年了 没有解释 也没打个招呼
Six months. No explanation. No warning.
我要解释很多事情 我会解释清的
I have a lot to explain, and I will.
我会努力的 我只想见琼妮
Or I'll try to. I just need to see Joanie.
没门 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
我已经好多了 我也回来了
I'm better now, and I'm back,
我不会再离开她了
and I'm not gonna leave her again.
这些都是 每周都有一两封信
That's what you got. One, two times a week.
我已经尽力容忍♥你了
I've tried to be patient with you,
然后你♥他♥妈♥就消失了
and then you just fucking disappear.
你的心可真是够狠的
There'something deeply wrong with you.
她是我女儿 你们不能阻止她见我
She's my daughter. You--you can't keep her from me.
-事实上我们可以 -我那时候不太好
- We can, actually. - I wasn't well.
你们不明白 我...
You dot understand. I-I could--
没有人强迫你签的
Nobody forced you to sign anything.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
-谢谢 -我这么做不是为你
- Thank you. - I'm not doing this for you.
而是为她
I'm doing it for her.
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
我能看电视吗
Can I watch a show?
亲爱的 今天要上学
Baby, it a school day.
但我想看
But I want to.
过来
Come here.
过来 我需要看看你
Come here. I need to look at you.
过来过来过来
Come here. Come here. Come here. Come here.
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
又这样了
It happened again.
什么
What happened?
你更可爱了
You got even more adorable.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
过来
Come here.
快过来
Oh, please come here.
过来
Please come here.
过来 就这样
Come here. Oh, yes. Yes.
好了 来
Okay, come on. Come on.
我得去拿气球 给相机买♥♥新电池
I got to pick up the balloons, buy a new camera battery,
做礼品袋
make the gift bags--
我给孩子们准备了个性太阳镜
I got the kids all personalized sunglasses
上面都有他们的名字
with their names on the sides.
女孩是粉色的 男孩是绿色的
Pink for the girls, green for the boys.
你确认娱乐活动了吗
Hey, um, did you confirm the entertainment?
已经确认好了
Already done.
她肯定会喜欢
She's gonna love it.
今天谁接她放学
Who's picking her up from school?
我可以 反正
I can. I mean, either way.
今天她放学后去见她妈妈 所以
She's seeing her mom today after school, so...
我三点有会 但我可以改时间
I have a meeting at 3:00, but I could try and change it.
不 不用 我可以送她
No. It's okay. I can take her.
你确定吗
You sure?
科尔 我忘记还得去取蛋糕了
Cole, I--I forgot I need to pick up the cake.
妈妈要给我做蛋糕
Mommy's making me a cake.
是吗
Is that right?
是的
Mm-hmm.
你知道吗
Did you know about that?
我怎么会知道
How would know about that?
你定的那个能取消吗
Can we cancel the one you ordered?
不行
No!
已经付钱了 真的很贵
We've already paid, and it was really expensive.
我们可以吃掉 没事
Well, we can eat the cost. That's fine.
真不敢相信她要来
I can't believe she's coming.
我们是有邀请她嘛
Well, we did invite her.
我没想到她会来
I didn't think she'd show up.
她是琼妮的母亲
She's Joanie's mother.
但是太尴尬了
It's just so awkward.
琼妮想让她来 没事的
Joanie wants her there. It'll be fine.
你为这个派对花了这么多心血
You have gone above and beyond on this party,
琼妮肯定会玩得很开心
and Joanie is gonna have the best time.
所以你试着去享受 好吗
So just try to enjoy it, okay?
好
Yeah.
拜托 妈妈才不会那么说
Come on. Mom did not say that.
她说了 真的
Yes, she did, man. I'm telling you.
她年纪大了 都快糊涂了
She's going crazy in her old age.
我觉得是因为
I think she's just mad
你没有以斯科蒂给孩子取名 所以她生气
because you didn't name the baby after Scotty.
-玛丽·凯特不是... -不不 我知道
- Mary Kate wasn't really-- - No, no, no. I get it. I get it.
不吉利 对吧
Bad voodoo, right?
-对 -她很喜欢那个
- Yeah. - She's into all that stuff.
哥们 她简直对那个着迷
Bro, she's into all that stuff.
我觉得你是个绅士
Bro, I think you're a gentleman.
继续干活
Keep working.
遵命 老大
Yes, capin.
一...等一下
One--wait a minute.
甲板用的木料订好了 他们说两周后送来
Ordered the ipe for the deck. They said two weeks.
好极了 谢谢
Excellent. Thank you.
我看了下二楼东南角
Hey, I was looking in the southeast corner on the second floor--
没有垂直
it's out of plumb.
我会看看 但我真心觉得你应该让我
I'll take a look. But I really wish you'd let me
找些更有经验的建筑工来
bring in some more experienced builders.
放心 难活儿我不会让他们做
Don't worry. I'm not letting those guys do the tough stuff.
但你应该找些框架工
But you should bring in some framers.
我想把这个地方都重新测一遍
I want to get the whole place re-measured.
得在冬天前把屋顶搞定
Got to get that roof on before winter.
好的
Yes, sir.
亲爱的 怎么了
Hey, honey. What's going on?
我去 真的吗
Ah, shit. Really?
卡洛琳你也联♥系♥了吗
Call Caroline too?
不用 你继续上班吧
No, no. You stay there for the shift.
我可以去接她
I can pick her up.
是的 路易莎 小事一桩
Yeah, it-- Luisa, it's no problem.
我可以推迟开会
I can move the meeting.
交给我吧
I'll do it.
宝贝儿 过来
Hey, sweetie, come here!
宝贝儿
Hey, sweetie.
-怎么样 -挺好的
- How's it going? - Good.
我还以为今天是该路易莎送她过来呢
I thought Luisa was dropping her off today.
她工作上有事走不了 缺个女服务员
She got stuck at work. We're short a hostess, so...
见到你很高兴
Well, it's good to see you.
我也是
It's good to see you too.
你今天想去游乐场吗
Okay, do you want to go to the playground today?
-嗯 -那我们就去
- Yeah. - Yeah, okay, let's go.
你好 琼妮
Hello, Joanie.
妈妈 她一定要跟来吗
Mama, does she have to come?
是的 宝贝
Yes, baby, she does.
我呢 我也能去吗
What about me? Can I come too?
棒 爸爸也要来
Yay! Daddy's coming!
这样可以吗
Is that all right?
当然
Yeah. Of course.
你不介意吧
Is that okay with you?
琼妮开心 我就开心 洛克哈特先生
If Joanie's happy, I'm happy, Mr. Lockhart.
很好 宝贝上车吧
Great. All right, kiddo, let's get you in the car.
严格来说现在是艾莉森的探视时间
Actually, this is technically Alison's visitation time,
所以我希望她乘艾莉森的车
so I'd prefer she rode with Alison.
对哦 当然
Right. Yeah, of course.
我们游乐场见
I'll see you there.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表