剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
为什么呢
Why is that?
我也该走了
I should get going, too.
那个行吗
What about that?
特雷弗的三明治
Trevor's sandwich?
我要连着做几台手术
I got back-to-back surgeries.
带午饭也是可以的
It might makes sense to bring lunch.
给你吧 亲爱的
There you go, dear.
你最好了
You're the best.
今晚和惠特尼吃饭 别忘了
And we're having dinner with Whitney tonight, don't forget.
你还有个孩子啊
There's another one?
这都11个了吧
How many is that, 11?
爸爸我想你
爱你的史黛丝
你要我说实话吗
Do you want me to be honest?
是的 说吧
Yes, please.
除非让我们来装饰一番
You're never going to sell this place
不然你们是卖♥♥不掉这幢房♥子的
unless we go ahead and stage it.
不会按照你们期望中的价格卖♥♥掉
Not at the number you're looking for.
艾斯翠徳 住手 别这样
Astrid, stop. Don't... don't do that.
-人们喜欢井井有条 -求你了 妈妈
- People, they want orderly. - Please, Mommy.
人们喜欢光鲜阔气
They want sleek.
但他们的生活中没有这样的东西
Everything in their life isn't.
你觉得那些漆没什么用吗
You don't think the paint job helped?
我觉得要是把所有东西都存放好
I think if you shove all this stuff in storage,
我们可以在两天内让这地方改头换面
we can transform this place completely in two days.
24小时搞定
Make that 24 hours.
看看这些数据就会知道
I mean, look at the stats. You can see.
长岛市 绿点区 威廉斯堡
Long Island City, Greenpoint, Williamsburg.
由我们整改的公♥寓♥卖♥♥价比开价高出12%
Staged apartments sold on average 12% above asking.
而翠什经手的房♥子
And when Trish is the one that's doing it,
则要高出大约20%
that jumps to almost 20%.
我要测量一下卫生间
I'm gonna go take some measurements in the restroom.
我和你们说
Let me tell you something.
八月份的时候翠什的丈夫离开了她
Trish's husband left in August.
他和遛狗师有了婚外情
He had an affair with the dog walker.
她患有慢性失眠症
She has chronic insomnia.
她还要独自照顾患有老年痴呆症的妈妈
She's also the sole caretaker of her mother, who has Alzheimer's,
还有她儿子杰迪戴亚 才六岁
and her son, Jedediah, who's six.
还有自闭症
And autistic.
所以...
And so...?
所以那个女人活在幻想之中
So the woman is a master of illusion.
她随时都可能崩溃
I mean, she's hanging by a thread,
但你看着她的时候看不出这一点
but you don't see that when you look at her.
你看着她的时候 只看得到冷静
When you look at her, you see calm.
你只看得到老练 只看得到...
You see sophistication. You see...
-光鲜 -是的
- Sleek? - Yes.
可这幢房♥子恰恰缺少这一点
And this place is aching for that.
我喜欢你家的便士瓷砖
I love the penny tiles.
怎么办 干还是不干
So what are we thinking? Are we gonna do this?
他们一小时后回来
They'll be back in an hour.
可怜的妈妈
Poor Ma.
可能用不了多久就得送她去养老院
Might have to put her in a home soon.
儿子的故事编得不错
Nice touch with the son.
杰迪戴亚
Jedediah.
就好像我真的会给孩子取这个名字
Like I'd ever name a kid that.
别说了 我现在很不过意不去
Stop. I feel bad now.
你就没有过这种感觉吗
Don't you ever feel bad?
没有
No.
能得到生意就不会
Not when it gets me the job.
看看这景色
Look at this view.
我也想要这样的景色
I want this view.
我和你说过上周给乔斯林做的那单活了吗
I tell you about that job I did for Jocelyn last week?
温莎露台一楼公♥寓♥
Windsor Terrace ground floor apartment.
周日的时候他们对外开放
They did an open house on Sunday.
75万
750k.
见鬼
Crap.
我得把维克的房♥租涨到现在的三倍
I need to triple Vik's rent.
当然可以 你也可以...
Well, you could do that. Or you could...
让他搬进来和你一起住
...get him to move in with you
再找个房♥客负担全部费用
and find someone else to pay full freight.
这不可能
That is not happening.
怎么了
What?
怎么了 我一直在想这段关系会怎样发展
What? I'm just wondering where this relationship is going.
如果我能忍♥住 就不会继续发展
Well, it's not going anywhere if I can help it.
现在这个样子正合适
I think it's kind of perfect right where it is.
他有他的住处 我有我的
He has his space, I have my space.
好好来一场 然后其中一个离开
Great sex one flight away.
不头疼 也没有牵绊
No headache, no strings.
我不知道为什么当初我会结婚
I don't know why I ever got married in the first place.
我从一开始就该这样
I should have been doing this from the very beginning.
-这么说你很幸福 -是的
- So you're happy? - Yes, I am.
从没这么幸福过
I've never been happier.
纽约州联邦监狱
-又是你自己来吗 -你好
- You're alone again? - Hi.
天呐 怎么回事
Jesus Christ, what is that?
-什么 这伤吗 -对 天啊
- What, this? - Yes. Oh, my God.
-你还看得见东西吗 -看得见
- Can you even see? - I can see.
我排队打午餐时滑到了
I slipped in the lunch line.
-胡扯 -不 真的
- Bullshit. - No, I did.
-有个笨蛋弄洒了果汁 -够了
- Some idiot spilled the juice. - That's it.
我要帮你转狱
I'm getting you moved.
你试过了 行不通
You tried that. It didn't work.
现在必须行得通
Well, it's going to now.
这太过分了
I mean, this is just outrageous.
三周前你折了手腕 再之前是手...
your wrist three weeks ago and then before that your hand...
-小声点 -为什么
- Keep your voice down. - Why?
好不让那个胖子听见吗
So fatty over there won't hear me?
就算不是他干的 也是他放任的
He's letting this happen to you if he's not doing it to you.
我说真的 闭嘴
I mean it. Shut your mouth.
我不需要你的帮助 海伦 我说过了
I don't want your help, Helen. I told you that.
我还剩九个月刑期 我撑得过去
I've got nine months left here. I can make it nine months.
是 但我在报纸上读到了一篇文章
Yes, but I read an article in some journal.
人们真的可以起诉监狱
People can actually sue prisons.
我不行 但是你行
I can't, but you can.
在特拉华州有个人 好像是吧
And there's this guy in Delaware, I think.
我不知道他犯了什么罪 可能是贩毒
I don't know what he's in for. Drugs maybe, but...
你找到那对耳环了
You found the earrings.
-什么 -不是我们在墨西哥买♥♥的那对吗
- What? - Didn't we buy those in Mexico?
我以为你弄丢了
I thought you lost them.
是 我...我找到了
Yeah, well, I...I found them.
看呐
Lo and behold.
对不起 诺亚
Look, I'm sorry, Noah.
只是我受不了看到你这样
It's just I can't stand to see you like this.
孩子们呢
Where are the kids?
今天是周二 他们在上课
It's Tuesday. They're in school.
上一次是周六
Last time was Saturday.
你也没带他们来
You didn't bring them then either.
我不... 是周六吗
Well, I don't... was it a Saturday?
我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
只是孩子们突然都有事忙
It's just that the kids, they have these lives all of a sudden.
特雷弗参加了一部话剧 我跟你说过没
Trevor's in a play. Did I tell you that?
他们在演古巴版的《暴风雨》
They're doing The Tempest set in Cuba,
有一半台词都是西班牙语 还有桑巴乐
so it's half in Spanish with samba music.
你能想象看完全场的感觉吗
Can you imagine sitting through that?
你在这算你走运了
You're lucky you're in here.
对不起 我不是有心的
I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that.
我很紧张 不...
I'm very nervous. I don't...
不知道为什么 我...
...I don't know why. I'm...
我今晚要去看惠特尼
I'm going to see Whitney tonight.
见见她的男朋友
Meet the boyfriend.
她一点都没提过他
She really hasn't said anything about him
除了他是个什么艺术家
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表