剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
好的
Yeah.
好了 要不要跑到车子那里
Okay. Should we race to the car?
接下来我们要干什么
Okay, so, what should we do next?
-猴杆儿 -猴杆儿
- Monkey bars. - The monkey bars.
-确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - I'm sure.
我们去荡秋千吧 不去吗
Yeah, let's do the swing. No.
我们去荡秋千 琼妮
Let's do the swing, Joanie.
好吧 去吧 去吧 去吧
Okay, let's go, let's go, let's go!
去吧
Here.
行了 够高了
Okay, that's high enough now.
-妈妈 怎么了 -琼妮
- Mom, why? - Joanie.
琼妮
Joanie.
琼妮 马上下来
Joanie, come down now.
琼妮
Joanie.
别
Don't.
琼妮 琼妮 拜托 下来
Joanie, Joanie, please. Here.
下来
Come here.
快
Now.
别这么做 知道吗
Don't do that, okay?
知道吗
Okay?
那太高了 看着我
That's too high. Look at me.
知道吗
Okay?
乖孩子
Good girl.
好了 好了
All right. Okay.
-现在我们要去哪儿 -秋千
- Where should we go now? - Swings.
秋千 秋千 快去
Swings. Swings. Go, go, go, go!
秋千
Swings.
今天过得如何
How was the rest of your day?
不错 可以安装屋顶接合框架了
It was good. Roof joints are ready to go on.
我会让萨尔增加人手
I'm gonna have Sal put on a couple more guys,
加快点速度
try to pick up the pace a little bit.
很好
That's good.
艾莉森怎么样
How is Alison?
她们在一起挺好的
They're good together.
什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么 只是她回来后我很少
Nothing. I just haven't had a whole lot of opportunity
看到她们在一起
to see them together since she got back.
这有什么好的
What's good about it?
她们看上去很自在
They seem comfortable.
下次开庭日是什么时候
When is the next court date?
怎么了
Why?
没什么 就问问
No reason. Just asking.
两个星期
Two weeks.
到时就批准无监督探视吗
And that's the one to grant unsupervised visits?
不 我们不会批准她任何事
No. We're not granting her anything.
一切由法庭做决定
It's for the court to decide.
我意思是艾莉森看上去好多了
I'm just saying Alison seems better.
她之前看上去也不错
She seemed fine before,
直到她抛弃女儿
until she abandoned her daughter
入住疗养院
and checked herself into an institution.
-我就是不信任她 -好吧
- I just don't trust her. - Okay.
抱歉 我想我永远也信任不了她
I'm sorry. I don't think I ever will.
我懂的 路易莎
I get it, Luisa.
聚会不错啊
Nice shindig.
瞧瞧你
Look at you, huh?
我不想吵醒他
I don't want to wake him up.
不会的 再吵他也能睡着
Oh, you won't. He sleeps through anything.
前几天珍妮把面包烤糊了 触动了火险警报器
Jenny burned toast the other day, set the fire alarm off.
他动都没动
Yeah, he didn't move.
不过他很可爱 是吧
Yeah, he is pretty damn cute though, huh?
珍妮呢
Where's Jenny?
交际呢 她是交际花
Oh, she'mingling. She's a mingler.
我以为你才是交际花
I thought you were the mingler.
我们轮着来
We take turns.
-房♥子修得怎么样了 -很好
- How's the house coming? - Good.
-是吗 -很好 四月应该就能入住了
- Yeah? - Good. We should be in by April.
好不真实
Unreal.
什么
What's that?
你可真是长大了
You! You're all grown up.
安家了
All settled.
路易莎真的挺适合你的
Luisa's been good for you, man.
我从来没见你这么开心过
I don't think I've ever seen you this happy.
我是个幸运的人
I'm a lucky man.
玛丽·凯特 帮我个忙吧
Hey, Mary Kate? Will you do me a favor?
-好啊 -拍些照片
- Yeah. - Take some pictures?
-没问题 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
妈咪
Mommy!
小宝贝
Oh, hi, sweetie!
欢迎
Welcome.
你们真是尽心尽力
Wow, you guys went all out.
一匹小马
A pony.
我喜欢小马
I love ponies.
那是因为你出生于农场主家庭
That's 'cause you come from a family of ranchers.
毕竟爸爸从小长在农场
On one side, anyway.
我拿着吧
Let me take that.
谢谢
Thank you.
琼妮 你想给妈妈看看你所有的礼物吗
Joanie, you want to show your mom all your presents?
好
Okay.
那是个误会
It was a misunderstanding.
不 不 没关系的
No, no, it's fine.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you.*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you.*
*亲爱的琼妮生日快乐*
*Happy birthday dear Joanie.*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you.*
科尔
Cole.
继续吹 丫头
Keep going, girl.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
乖孩子
Good girl.
不 等等 琼妮
Oh, no. Wait. Joanie!
-等一下 -琼妮
- Wait, wait. - Joanie!
-你在干什么 -让她去
- What're you doing? - Let her do it.
好了
That's it.
过来
Oh, come here.
小家伙 你还好吗
Hey, kiddo. You okay?
她很好
Yeah, she's fine.
-伤到骨头了吗 -应该没有
- Any broken bones? - We don't think so.
很好 准备好回到马背上了吗
Good. You ready to get back on the horse?
你准备好了
Yes, you are.
我们从马背上跌下来的时候就该这样
That's what we do when we fall off horses.
再骑回马背上
We get right back on.
对吗 妈妈
Right, Mom?
没错
That's right.
来吧 会很好玩的
Come on. It's gonna be fun.
你是坚强的女孩 你不会有事的
You're a tough girl. You're gonna be fine.
这次我陪着你 好吗
I'll go with you this time, okay?
路易莎
Luisa?
你想谈谈刚才的事吗
You want to talk about what just happened?
你拿着蛋糕去哪
Where you going with that?
-派对棒极了 -谢谢
- Great party. - Thank you.
谢谢你能来
Good seeing you.
我不喜欢 她喜欢得不得了
I didn't. She loved it.
你来了真好
Good to see you.
我们四个这段时间一起吃个晚饭吧
The four of us? Dinner? Soon?
没问题 我来安排
Absolutely. I'll set it up.
-好的 -再见
- All right, yup. - Bye.
-小心开车 -好的 再见
- Safe drive. - Okay. Bye.
我很抱歉 我那是下意识的
Look, I'm sorry. I just reacted.
我是说 事情发生得太突然
I mean, the whole thing happened so fast.
你能不能先别收拾了
Could you stop cleaning for a second
和我谈谈
and just talk to me?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表