剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
Like things that weren't real.
-听起来真糟糕 -是的 糟透了
- Yeah, that sounds bad. - Yeah, it was.
有天晚上 她差不多已经病了十天
And one night, she'd been sick for ten days maybe.
她不肯吃东西
She wouldn't eat.
也不肯喝水
She would barely drink.
我知道这都是我的错
And I knew that it was my fault.
我坚信如果她继续和我待在一起 她就会死
I was convinced that if she stayed with me, she would die.
所以我把她包裹好 然后...
And so I bundled her up and I...
半夜把她送去科尔那里 和他说
I took her to Cole in the middle of the night and I told him
我几天后回来接她
that I would be back in a few days.
后来你就去了那疗养院吗
Then you went to that institute?
没错
Yeah.
我带走了我在龙虾卷餐厅赚的所有钱
I took all the money that I had from Lobster Roll
向他们寻求帮助
and I asked them to help me.
-他们帮你了吗 -是的
- Did they? - Yeah.
是的 那真是个奇迹
Yeah. It was kind of a miracle.
他们帮我了
They did.
那你跟科尔之间发生了什么
So now, what happened with Cole?
我将她的抚养权让给了他
I gave him custody of her.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
我真蠢 但我当时状态非常糟糕 奥斯卡
It was so stupid, but I was in such a bad way, Oscar.
我担心... 永远不会结束
You know, I was afraid that I was... it wasn't gonna end.
我害怕会一辈子都待在那里
I was afraid that I would be in that place forever,
我只是...
and I just... I...
我担心如果那样的话
I was worried about what would happen to Joanie
琼妮该怎么办 所以...
if that was the case, and so I...
天啊 本应该只是暂时的
God, it was only supposed to be temporary.
只要到我出来就好
Just until I got out.
我万万没想到
I never thought in a million years
他会不计一切阻止她见我
that he would try and keep her from me.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
我已经认识你们很久了
I've known you both for a long time.
你们都是好人
You're both good people.
但你们也都该死地顽固
But you're both stubborn as fuck.
你们也都在不同时间以不同方式
And you both kicked the shit out of me, at different times,
把我整得屁滚尿流过 所以我作为朋友
in different ways. So, i'm telling you this as a friend,
一个关心你
someone who cares about you,
还有一点害怕你
and who is also a little afraid of you,
并且非常畏惧你前夫的人对你说
and very afraid of your ex-husband.
你只需要...
All you need...
一个好的律师
is a good lawyer.
对吗
Right?
没错
Yeah.
干杯
Cheers.
其实我要喝那杯
I gonna have that one actually.
天啊 亲爱的
Oh, my God, sweetheart.
天啊
Oh, God.
我真的好想你
Oh, I've missed you so much.
真抱歉我离开了这么久
I'm sorry I've been gone so long.
-想看看你的房♥间吗 -是那里吗
- Do you want to see your room? - Is it this way?
没错 去吧
Yeah, go.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you.
我这么做不是为你 而是为她
I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for her.
你有一小时时间
You got one hour.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表