剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
我知道 但是他没有说起过
I know, but he didn't... talk about it.
没有 但是你能感觉到
No, no, but you could just sense it.
你觉得诺亚是在利用我吗
Do you think Noah was using me?
利用你
Using you?
-因为什么 -我也不知道 钱
- For what? - I don't know, money,
机会 进入某种世界的途径 我...
access, entry into some kind of world. I...
海伦 我觉得他 我觉得他爱你
Helen, I think he-- I think he loved you.
但是 是的 我也觉得...
But, yeah, also, I think...
他知道他要娶的人
I mean, he knew who he was marrying
怎么 那又怎么样
Well, what? What is that?
-那都是扯淡 -什么
- It's bullshit. - What?
-这都是扯淡 -什么扯淡
- It's just bullshit. - What's bullshit?
我不知道 突然之间
I don't know, all of a sudden,
每个人都让我觉得我不认识这个人
everyone's trying to convince me that I didn't know this man,
我的丈夫 我孩子的父亲
my husband, the father of my children.
-你先说起的 -我和他生活了25年
- Hey, hey, you brought it up. - I spent 25 years with him.
就因为出了点事情
Just because things went wrong and
并不意味着整件事都需要改变
doesn't mean the whole story has to change.
我的确了解他 我比任何人都了解他
I did know him. I knew him better than anyone did,
今后可能再不会有人比我更了解他
probably better than anyone ever will know him.
好吧 你知道吗
All right, You know what?
-什么 -你说的对
- What? - You're right, it is.
-这就是扯淡 -你要做什么
- This is bullshit. - What are you doing?
我
I have...
我犯了个严重的错误
I made a terrible mistake.
你得走了
You need to go.
好吧
Fine.
我不敢相信我又上当了
I cannot believe I fell for this shit again.
我以为也许
I mean, I thought maybe--
也许这一次是关于我们两个人
maybe th time it was about us,
但是永远不是关于我们两个人的
but it's never about us,
因为总是跟他有关
because it's always about him.
-我能 -什么
- You know what? Can I just - What?
我就是想 我能问你一个问题吗
I just want to--can I just ask you one question?
什么问题
What is it?
诺亚大学时候背叛过我吗
Did Noah ever cheat on me in college?
请你从这滚出去
Please get the fuck out of here.
快滚
Please go.
你这么迟 所有人都睡了
You're so late. Everybody's in bed.
你在看什么
What are you reading?
你父亲的书
Your dad's book.
为什么
Why?
我想更好地了解他
I want to get to know him better.
你为什么想这么做
Why would you want to do that?
我以为我们要试着增进感情
I thought we were trying to establish a rapport.
这不是我们和他们吃饭的原因吗
Isn't that why we had dinner with them?
这是我最不想做的事
That's the last thing I want to do.
好吧
Okay.
你去哪了 你从来没这么晚回来过
Hey, where were you? You're never home this late.
我在展示公♥寓♥ 花了很长时间
I was showing an apartment. It took forever.
人们不知道他们想要什么
People don't know what they want.
好吧 见到你很高兴
Well... it's nice to see you.
马丁什么时候回家的
Hey, what time did Martin get home?
马丁 他还没回来
Martin? Uh, he's not home yet.
他还没回来
He's not home yet?
我以为他可能跟你在一起
I thought maybe he was with you.
那你有想过核实下吗 维克
Well, did you think to check, Vik?
他19岁了 海伦 他肯定没事的
He's 19 years old, Helen. I'm sure he's fine.
-你有打给他吗 -没有
- Did you call him? - No.
好 我上楼了
All right, I'm going upstairs.
亲都不亲一下吗
Can't I even get a kiss?
我得打电♥话♥找我儿子
I need to call my son.
他回来没
Is he back yet?
还没
No.
不管了 我要报♥警♥
Fuck it, I'm calling the police.
-别冲动 海伦 -维克
- Hey, Helen. - Vik!
你冷静点
You need to calm down.
马丁随时都会回来
Now, Martin will be home any minute.
一切如常 别跟你妈一样
Nothing wrong. Don't be like your mom.
我妈 你了解我妈吗
My mom? What do you know about my mom?
反正我知道她总是大惊小怪的
Just that she tends to overreact.
-这不是你跟我说的吗 -你知道吗
- Isn't that what you told me? - You know what?
你根本不了解我和我的家庭 维克
You don't know anything about me or my family, Vik.
你才认识我多久啊 有两年吗
How long have you been in my life? What, two years?
四年了 但这重要吗
Well, four, but who's counting
你根本不了解我的父母
You don't know anything about my parents,
也不怎么了解我的孩子 有时候我觉得
and you barely know my kids, and sometimes I feel like
你就是个住在我家里的陌生人
you're just a stranger living in my house!
-你真这样想吗 -没错
- Really? - Yeah.
我不了解你的孩子吗
I don't know your kids?
难道不是我每天在陪他们吗
I'm not here with them every day?
陪特雷弗对台词
You know, running lines with Tvor,
帮马丁挑大学
helping Martin with his camp,
把史黛丝从美术班接回来的不是我吗
picking Stacey up from fucking art class?
回答我啊 海伦
Tell me, Helen.
快说说 我哪里不合你意了
Tell me, how have I failed you?
马丁 马丁
Martin. Martin!
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我们都很担心你啊 伙计
Hey, we were worried about you, buddy.
你该打个电♥话♥说一声的
You should've called.
滚远点 你又不是我爸
Fuck off. You're not my dad.
他说得对 你不是
He's right. You're not.
我出门了
I'm going out.
去喝几杯
I need a drink.
请进
Come in.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
我和老爸在一起
I was with Dad.
什么
What?
哪里
Where?
就在湖边的小屋里
At the lake house.
你们去了爷爷在宾夕法尼亚的房♥子吗
At Grandpa's house in--in Pennsylvania?
妈 我很累了
Look, Ma, I'm really tired.
咱们明天再聊这件事吧
Let's just talk about this tomorrow.
不行 我...我没弄明白
No, no. I'm--I don't understand.
所以你...
So you...
你去了一趟宾夕法尼亚
you managed to get yourself to Pennsylvania
而你♥爸♥也在那儿吗
and Dad was there?
我说的就这意思啊
Yes, that's what I said.
他在那里干什么
What was he doing there?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
这是我和他的秘密
It's between me and him.
我要睡了
Look, I am going to bed.
明天我会去学校的 我保证
I'll go to school tomorrow, I promise.
翠什 我今天身体不太舒服
Hi, Trish. Uh, I'm not, uh, feeling so well today,
所以我应该去不了公开参观会了
so I don't think I'm gonna be able to make the open house.
如果你需要我帮忙就打给我吧
Um, if you need me, call my cell.
诺亚
Noah?
诺亚 诺亚
Noah? Noah?
诺亚
Noah!
马丁 快停下 别...
Martin, stop!! Don't...
快停下来
Stop!
诺亚
Noah?
停下 马丁 快停下
Stop! Martin! Stop!
停下来
Stop!
诺亚 诺亚
Noah! Noah!
这边 谢了
Down here. Thanks.
不会吧
Oh, no.
我会赔的
I'll pay for it,
不受保的话我会赔给你的
whatever the insurance doesn't cover.
是吗 拿什么来赔
Really? With what?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表