剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要
Previously on The Affair...
小心 琼妮
Wait, Joanie!
-等一下 -琼妮
- Wait, wait. - Joanie!
-你在干什么 -让她去
- What are you doing? - Let her do it.
我忍♥受不了这种感觉
I can't stand feeling like this.
-哪种感觉 -我已经竭尽所能
- Like? - Like I've done everything I can.
还是什么
And still what?
这个镇子不是我家
This town is not my home.
琼妮也不是我的孩子 可我尽力了
Joanie's not my child, but I've tried.
艾莉森还把一切都夺回去了 包括你
Now Alison gets everything back, including you.
我们失去了自己的孩子
We lost our child!
我知道
I know.
这方面你让我怎么比
How am I ever gonna compete with that?
我一直在证明自己
I've proven myself consistently.
我也需要考虑一下我的客户是否准备好
I also really need to consider whether my client is ready
接受无监护探视
for unsupervised visits.
现在的情形对我的委托人来说依旧很紧张
The current situation has been and remains stressful.
你可以在下次听证会上告诉法官
You could just say to the judge at our next hearing
你信任我
that you trust me.
你认为我的情绪已经足够稳定
And you think I'm emotionally sound enough
可以照顾琼妮
to take care of Joanie.
我的身体状况可以做♥爱♥
Right, so I'm healthy enough to fuck,
但却不能做我们孩子的母亲
but not to be the mother of our child.
-法律程序的存在是有原因的 艾莉森 -我懂
- There's a process in place for a reason, Alison. - No, I understand,
谢谢你过来
thanks for coming by.
你介意告诉我们上周三晚你在哪吗
Would you mind telling us where you were last Wednesday night?
他跟我一起在家里
He was home. With me.
科尔只会把你当成一场灾难 艾莉森
Cole will only ever see you as a disaster, Alison.
无论你做什么 无论你变得有多能干
Whatever you do, however competent you become,
对他来说 你永远都是个残次品
you will always be damaged goods to him.
我需要你签字 无争议
I need you to sign those, it's a "No contest."
我告诉我的律师我不要你的任何东西
I told my lawyer that I don't want anything from you,
我只想断个干净
I just want a clean slate.
这件事要考虑的因素有很多
There are multiple things to consider here.
我年幼的客户是否对
Whether my young client is even comfortable
贝利女士的无监督探视有异议
in an unsupervised arrangement with Ms. Bailey
只是问题的一部分
is only part of the equation.
贝利女士真的准备好了吗
Is Ms. Bailey actually prepared for this?
她目前仍然没有稳定的工作
She still doesn't have a permanent job,
她甚至还没有跟第二任丈夫离婚
nor is she even divorced from her second husband,
而且对方是个已被判刑的重罪犯
who happens to be a convicted felon.
法官阁下
Your Honor,
格特曼先生所述并非事实
Mr. Gutteman does not have his facts straight.
贝利女士是当地一家收益颇丰的小店合伙人
Ms. Bailey is partner in a lucrative local business.
至于她第二任丈夫 诺亚·索洛维
And as for her second husband, Noah Solloway,
他们的离婚申请刚被批准
a judgment of divorce was just entered.
这份复印件可以供法庭和对方律师查看
Here is a copy for the court, as well as counsel.
格特曼先生 你要传唤证人吗
Mr. Gutteman, are you calling a witness?
要的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
我想传唤路易莎·里昂
Um, I would like to call Luisa Leon to the stand.
举起你的右手
Raise your right hand.
根据伪证罪 你发誓
Do you swear under the penalty of perjury
今天你给出的证词
that the testimony you're going to give here today
全部为真 没有任何虚假吗
is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
我发誓
I do.
里昂女士 你曾见过我的客户
Ms. Leon, you have had the occasion to see my client
与她的母亲接触吗
interact with her mother?
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
上一次休庭之后
And in the time since this court last adjourned,
你觉得我的客户
would you say the relationship
和艾莉森·贝利的关系
between my client and Alison Bailey
是改善了还是恶化了
has improved or deteriorated?
我觉得是改善了
I would say it has improved.
说实话 琼妮已经有过被无监督探视了
In fact, Joanie already had an unsupervised visit.
几天前她一个人去艾莉森那里过夜了
She slept alone at Alison's place a few nights ago.
当时她过生日
It was her birthday.
这样 所以这算特殊情况
I see. So it was a special occasion?
是的 她回家的时候很开心
Yeah. She came home very happy.
但对于贝利女士有规律的无监督探视
But I would imagine you still have significant concerns
你肯定仍然还很担心...
regarding Ms. Bailey having regular, unsupervised visits--
反对 诱导证人
Objection. Leading the witness.
反对有效
Sustained.
格特曼先生 我提醒你一下
Mr. Gutteman, may I remind you
你的任务是不带任何偏见地
that your job requires you to be an impartial advocate
支持你年幼的客户
for your young client?
说实话 我觉得我们该停止上庭了
Honestly, I think we should stop coming here.
我受够这些程序了
I'm tired of this process.
琼妮爱她的妈妈
You know, Joanie loves her mother
想和她在一起
and wants to be with her.
我不喜欢艾莉森
I'm not a fan of Alison,
但这不是为了我自己
but this isn't about me.
她的女儿应该回到她身边
She should have her daughter back.
对不起
I'm sorry.
里昂小姐 你说"她的女儿应该回到她身边"
Ms. Leon, when you say "She should have her daughter back,"
是指你接受无监管探视吗
you mean you would be all right with unsupervised visits?
不 是共同监护 格特曼先生
No, shared custody, Mr. Gutteman.
我是说共同监护
I'm talking about shared custody.
里昂小姐 我觉得你弄错了
Uh, Ms. Leon, I think you're confused.
共同监护并不在当前考虑范围之内
Shared custody is not an option on the table at the moment.
也许应该考虑一下
Well, maybe it should be.
不
No.
法官阁下 我能申请短暂的休庭吗
Your Honor, may I request a brief recess?
律师们 给你们五分钟
Counsel, you can each have five minutes
和当事人交流
to speak to your clients.
然后来我办公室一趟
And then I want to see you in my chambers.
怎么样了
What happened?
科尔愿意接受共同抚养
Cole is willing to settle on shared custody.
你同意吗
Will you agree to it?
我
Me?
同意 同意
Yes. Yes!
天啊 这不可能是真的
Oh, my God. What--this--this can't be real.
都是因为路易莎的证词
It--it was Luisa's testimony.
你知道她会这么想吗
Did you have any idea she felt that way?
不不不 我以为她还恨我 我...
No, no, no, I thought she still hated me, I--
她是个好人 这点可以确认
Well, she's a good person. That's clear.
我们会起草文书 但不用担心了
We'll draw up the paperwork, but consider it done.
恭喜你 艾莉森
Congratulations, Alison.
我知道之前的事很糟糕 但现在结束了
I know this was awful, but it's over now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
恭喜
Congrats.
谢谢
Thanks.
我刚刚把琼妮送到路易莎那里
I just dropped Joanie off with Luisa.
她和我说你在这里
She told me where to find you.
我是在这里
Well, here I am.
我给你带了些咖啡
I-I brought you some coffee
和松饼
and a muffin.
不要吗
No?
好吧
Okay.
我放在这的 以免你等下饿了
Well, I'll just leave it in case you get hungry later.
等等
Wait.
我...我只是过来
Look, I, uh, I just came by
想看看今天法庭上这一出后你还好吗
to see if you were okay with what happened today in court.
我为什么不好
Why wouldn't I be?
我不知道 你看上去对路易莎说的话
I don't know, you just seemed a little surprised
有点惊讶
by what Luisa did.
老实说
Honestly,
我觉得有点太早
it seems a little fast to me.
好吧
Right.
你回来之后还做事还没有完全
You haven't exactly been a model of consistency
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表