剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要
Previously on The Affair...
就因为他被判有罪并不代表他就有罪
Just because he was convicted doesn't mean he's guilty.
唯一一个认为他没杀人的人就是你
The only person who doesn't think did it is you.
这不是恋爱关系
This isn't a relationship.
我们的生活是完全独♥立♥的
We live completely separate lives.
我的地方 你的地方 我的床 你的床
My place, yourlace. My bed, your bed.
我的小孩 你的...你的...你的仙人掌
My kids, your--your--your cactus.
还是家的感觉好
Home sweet home.
下来跟你♥爸♥说再见
Come and say good-bye to your father.
他的指导老师下周想开次家长会
His adviser wants to have a parent-teacher conference next week.
-我觉得你也该去 -好 我尽量
- I think you should be there. - Okay, I'll try.
诺亚
Noah?
我来了
I'm here.
抱歉让你受惊了
I'm sorry to have scared you.
老实说 我并没有受惊 我很生气
Honestly, I wasn't scared. I was angry.
我希望这一切不会变得这么复杂
I was hoping that this wouldn't be so complicated.
我不要那栋房♥子
I don't want the house.
爸爸留给你了
Dad left it to you.
我永远不会回那了 尼娜
I'm never going back there, Nina.
他是想道歉
He was trying apologize.
我妈是在那里过世的
My mother died there.
她病了很长一段时间
She was sick for long time,
她对我说她决定去死
And she told me that she decided to die.
你不记得我了 是吗
You don't remember me, do you?
约翰·甘瑟 我是布鲁斯堡来的
John Gunther. I'm from Bloomsburg.
宾夕法尼亚的布鲁斯堡吗
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania?
操
Fuck.
你确定她能来吗
Are you sure she's gonna make it?
是的 只是会晚点
Yeah, she's just running late.
你和这个女人约会有多长时间了
How long have you been dating this woman?
断断续续有一阵子了
On and off for a while now.
怎么从没听你提起过
How come you've never mentioned her?
我知道你有多敏感 亲爱的
Well, I know how sensitive you are, darling.
我不想因为万一我们俩没成
I wouldn't want you to be heartbroken
而让你伤心难过
if it didn't work out between us.
她人怎么样
So what's she like?
她... 和你很像
You know, she's... a lot like you.
像我
Like me?
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
妈
Mom?
惊喜
Surprise.
好吧 这到底怎么回事
Okay, what is happening here?
我们复合了
We're back together.
很高兴终于见到你了 维克
Well, it's--it's really great to final meet you, Vik.
我们听说了很多关于你的事儿
We've heard so much about you.
我可没听过
I haven't heard about him.
好吧 我也没有 但是他看起来很好
Well, neither have I, really, but uh, he seems great.
我也很高兴见到你们
Well, I'happy to meet you guys, too.
真是不容易啊
I mean, it's taken long enough.
恭喜你们复婚
Congrats on your remarriage.
你们不是真的要复婚了吧 是吗
Okay, you're not actually getting remarried, are you?
我们其实还没离婚
Well, we never really finalized the divorce.
那你们是什么时候又开始联♥系♥的
Okay, well, when did you even start talking?
先别讨论细节了
Let's not discuss the details.
艾娜离开了我 我回到了你妈身边
Ina left me, and, uh, I went back to your mom.
你不为我们高兴吗 海伦
Aren't you happy for us, Helen?
当然 我很高兴
Oh sure yeah. I'm thrilled.
我为你高兴 亲爱的
Well, I'm thrilled for you, darling..
这个小伙子看起来挺不错的
This fella's quite a catch.
我不明白为什么你一直都不公开
I don't understand why you kept him hidden all this time.
他很好 英俊 绅士 还是一位医生
He's wonderful-- handsome, polite, a doctor.
年龄也相当 海伦
And at your age, Helen.
瞧 她就是这么
See, she's not really thinking
口无遮拦
about the words before she says them.
你刚才听到的话
It's just pure stream of consciousness,
就是纯粹的意识流
what you're hearing right now.
-我喜欢这样 -当然
- I like it. - Of course.
谁都比第一任丈夫要好
Anyone would be an improvement after your first husband.
诺亚怎么样了
So how is Noah?
他们查出是谁捅了他吗
Do they know who stabbed him?
还没有
No, they don't.
真希望我几年前就能想到捅死他
I wish I'd thought of that myself years ago.
这样就会给我的家庭省去不少麻烦
Could've saved my family a lot of heartache.
爸
Dad.
他在开玩笑
He's kidding.
我不管他是不是在开玩笑
I don't care if he's kidding.
你不能这么说
You can't say things like that.
他是你孙子的父亲
He's the father of your grandchildren.
最近他很少来看他们 对吗
Well, he hasn't really seen very much of them recently, has he?
对孩子们来说
Doesn't make much of a difference to them
他蹲监狱和死也没多大差别
if hs locked away in jail or if he's dead.
当然有差别
Of course it makes difference.
他在他们的生活中还是占了很重要的位置
He's still very much involved in their lives.
事实上 他明天要去马丁的学校
As a matter of fact, he's coming Martin's school tomorrow
见他的指导老师
to meet with his advisor.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
这个主意糟透了
That's a dreadful idea.
你是要给他们留下好印象 而不是吓坏他们
You're trying to impress them, not terrify them.
你该带维克去
You should take Vik.
我很乐意
I'd be happy to go.
我们能换个话题吗
Can we please change the subject?
好主意 这里本应是个愉快的场合
Good idea. This is supposed to be a happy occasion,
不过跟往常一样 一说到诺亚气氛就全没了
and as usual, Noah Solloway is ruining it.
你们的婚姻生活如何
So how is married life treating you guys, huh?
-非常美妙 -挺好的
- It's wonderful. - That's so sweet.
我们发现离不开彼此了 对吗 亲爱的
We realized we couldn't live without each other, right, dear?
对
That's right.
事实是 到了最后
The truth is, at the end of the day,
你母亲比任何人都懂我
your mother just knows me better than anyone else ever will.
很感人
That's beautiful.
-你父母好神经 -我告诉过你
- Your parents are insane. - I told you.
但他们挺有趣的
But they're entertaining.
他们能复合也挺好的
And it's great they're back together.
维克 我爸背弃我妈出轨了一个学生
Vik, my father walked out on my mother with student
他彻底毁了我妈的生活
and completely ruined her life,
而现在她就这样和他复合了
and now she's just taking him back
装作好像什么都没发生过一样
and pretending that none of it ever happened.
这一点也不好 这很可悲
It's not great. It's pathetic.
还有天啊 那些关于第二次机会的狗屁言论
And, oh, my God, all that bullshit about second chances...
还有他们如何了解对方
and how they know each other?
你知道吗 他们唯一了解对方的事就是
You know what? The only thing they know
他们厌恶彼此
about each other is that they hate each other.
我还是很高兴你安排我们见面
I'm still glad you introduced us.
这似乎是迈出了重要的一步
It feels like a big step.
-我有个想法 -什么
- I have an idea. - What?
联合婚礼
A joint wedding.
你在说什么
Excuse me?
你父母破镜重圆 我们也终成眷属
Yeah, your parents renew their vows, and we get hitched.
我敢肯定你父亲会包办一切
I'll bet your dad would even pay for it.
想想我们能省多少钱
Think of all the money we'd save.
你在说笑 对吗
You are joking, right?
我当然是在说笑 海伦
Of course I'm joking, Helen.
别被吓出心脏病
Don't have a heart attack.
你很搞笑 你知道吗
You're hilarious, you know that?
你有想过不做外科手术
Did you ever think about giving up surgery,
转行去说相声吗
going into stand-up comedy?
有的
Yes, I have.
他马上到 他知道这次会面的重要性
He's coming. He knows how important the meeting is.
他不会来
He's not coming.
不 我确定他会来
Yeah, I'm sure he's coming.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表