剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
In your presence there is fullness of joy,
丽贝卡·索洛维
在你右手中有永远的福乐"
and in your right hand are pleasures forevermore."
诺亚
Noah!
诺亚
Noah!
诺亚
Noah!
"愿主向他仰脸
"The Lord lift up his countenance upon him
赐他平安"
and give him peace."
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
非常感谢你们能来
Thank you so much for coming.
-谢谢 -应该的
- Thanks. - Yes, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
You okay?
仪式真动人 尼娜
That was a lovely service, Nina.
-你父亲会很欣慰的 -谢谢
- Your father would be pleased. - Thanks.
你也要跟我们回去的吧
You're coming back to the house, though, aren't you?
我不知道
Oh, uh, I don't know.
拜托
Oh, come on.
孩子们都好久没见面了
The kids, they haven't seen each other in forever.
我的孩子们很期待的
Mine are so looking forward to it.
你觉得我们该去老房♥子吗
Do you think we should come back to the house?
如果你愿意的话
Only if you want to.
他们明天还要上学 所以...
It's a school night, so...
是
Right.
就这一次
This one time.
他们的祖父可刚去世
Their grandfather just died.
孩子们该聚一聚
The... the kids should be together.
尼娜 她已经说过了
Nina, she gave her answer.
-我们该走了 -好吧
- We should go. - Okay.
马丁这学期需要多花时间做作业
Martin needs more time with his homework this semester
他一直只考C和D
because he's been coming home with Cs and Ds,
如果他再这样下去
and if he fails out of another school,
大学就念不成了
he won't get into college.
谢谢你能来 海伦
Thank you for coming. Helen.
很高兴见到你
It was good to see you.
他的指导老师下周想开次家长会
His adviser wants to have a parent-teacher conference next week.
我觉得你也该去
I think you should be there too.
什么时间
Uh, when is it?
周四下午四点
It's Thursday at four.
好 我尽量
Okay, I'll try.
走吧 妈
Let's go, Mom.
马丁 下来跟你♥爸♥说再见
Martin, come and say good-bye to your father.
马丁 听见了吗
Martin, did you hear me?
我让你下来跟你♥爸♥...
I said, "Come and say good-bye to your..."
别逼他 海伦 求你了
Don't make him, Helen. Please.
你们家真温馨
You have a lovely home.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
不是我家
It's not mine.
你不是这家的丈夫吗
You're not the husband?
抱歉 谁的丈夫
I'm sorry, whose husband?
我以为你是尼娜的丈夫
I thought you were Nina's husband.
不不不 我是她哥哥
Oh, no, no, no. I'm the brother.
哥哥
The brother.
那个坐牢的哥哥吗
The brother who went to prison?
是你的闹剧害死了他 你知道吗
You killed him, you know, with your antics.
他是心碎而死
He died of a broken heart.
我以为他是肺气肿死的
I thought he died of emphysema.
你就是个魔鬼
You're a horror.
抱歉 唐娜
Uh, excuse me, Donna.
希望你不介意 我找我哥哥有事
I hope you don't mind terribly. I'm gonna steal my brother.
你们去哪里
Where you going?
去哀悼
To grieve.
走吧
Come on.
给我
Here.
肌肉松弛剂
Muscle relaxants.
这周课教得怎么样
How was teaching this week?
还行
It was fine.
做得开心吗
You have any fun?
没有
Not really.
这不是重点 对吗 重点是有工作
That's not the point, is it? The point is to have a job.
如果他们喜欢你
Well, if they like you,
那...或许到期末
then... maybe they'll give you
他们会给你全职工作
a full-time gig at the end of the semester.
或许吧
Maybe.
你真该把胡子剃掉
You should really shave that beard.
看起来像个疯子
You look insane.
诺亚 那是间好大学
Noah, it's a good university,
你还是个罪犯
and you're a convict.
前科犯
Ex-convict.
你不觉得这是我有吸引力的原因之一吗
Don't you think that's part of the appeal?
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I'm just...
我现在过得很困难
I'm having a hard time.
你当然过得困难
Of course you're having a hard time.
但会变好的
But it's... it's going to get better.
你只需要
You just have to stay...
活着吗
Alive?
我是想说"保持积极"
I was going to say "Positive."
我想JP已经厌倦看到我了
I think JP's tired of having me around.
别管JP 我会搞定的
Forget JP. I'll take care of it.
他就是对一切都感到厌倦了
He's just tired in general.
这个夏天太难熬了
It's just been a long summer.
你是唯一一个原谅我的人 尼
You know, you're the only one who's every forgiven me, Nin.
你也曾因很恶劣的事情
Well, you forgave me once
原谅过我 所以...
for something pretty awful, so...
再说了 我认为你是无辜的
Besides, I think you're innocent.
我不是
I'm not.
他怎么能从来不提起这事呢
How could he never mention it?
怎么
What?
你应该问他的
You should have asked him.
你有什么毛病
What is the matter with you?
我绝不会问他这事的
I would have never asked him that.
冷静一下
Just calm down.
我们会想出解决办法的 行吗
We're gonna figure it out, okay?
你觉得我们该怎么办 尼娜
What do you think we're gonna do, Nina?
我们怎么支付这趟行程
How do you think we're gonna pay for this trip?
还有圣诞节
And for Christmas?
这肯定是个玩笑
It's got to be some kind of joke.
给你哥哥 你那操蛋的哥哥
Your brother? Your fucking brother?
没事吧
Everything okay?
你♥爸♥爸的遗嘱今天早上下来了
Your father's will arrived this morning.
好
Okay.
他没留下什么
He didn't have much to leave.
他把他的房♥子
He had his house...
留给了你
which he left to you.
留给我
To me?
为什么
Why?
我不知道 诺亚
I don't know, Noah.
何不由你来告诉我们
Why don't you tell us?
我也不知道
I don't know either.
你知道他恨你吧
You know he hated you?
-JP -不不不
- JP. - No, no, no.
他都没办法提起你
He could barely talk about you.
每个周日
She's the one
去看他的人是她
who went to see him every Sunday.
是她带他去教堂
She took him to church.
带他去看病
She took him to the doctor's.
给他换氧气瓶
She changed his oxygen.
帮他换该死的尿片
She changed his fuckin' diapers.
你知道我们要给住家护士付钱吧
You know that we had to pay for a live-in nurse at the end?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表